ADVERTISEMENT

3rd and 2 ..... 4th and 1 .... TO on downs

Holy smokes...another thread that has people clamoring to respond....I am so lucky Iwas able to get a word in!!!! Let me ask...did you have your "IrishOntario is my new BFF" hoodie on when you posted this one???

Spread offenses are not very good short yardage offenses. not just kelly's all of them

The old dumb angry guys are back ... hello ..... it's always just a matter of time .... :)

Hey numbnut....please find one post where I bad mouth the ND football coach, basketball coach or AD....that's all you do is bitch about them yet you call me angry...btw..."angry little ankle-biter" was hilarious!

Hey numbnut....please find one post where I bad mouth the ND football coach, basketball coach or AD....that's all you do is bitch about them yet you call me angry...btw..."angry little ankle-biter" was hilarious!

It has to be based in truth somewhere to be funny ... pretty much means it's hilarious .... we have one thing in common .... we both prove me right .... as this thread does again .... that's hilarious ..... LOL! .... :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT