ADVERTISEMENT

38-24 ND over the Cyclones

Iowa State always gets an early jump and then fizzles in the 4th quarter. I am predicting a 3 point victory. Could go either way. Campbell is a good coach and the ND offense is too predictable.

Iowa St will pass the ball 45-50 times.

Notre Dame is number 3 in passing defense. Behind Clemson and Ohio St.

Cyclones are not even in the top 50 in passing defense.

Iowa St will pass the ball 45-50 times.

Notre Dame is number 3 in passing defense. Behind Clemson and Ohio St.

Cyclones are not even in the top 50 in passing defense.
Must be dusting off the defensive game plan used against USC.

The Irish 52 to 14 over the cyclones. Book throws for 5 tds and Phil J. throws for 1 and runs for 1 and drop kicks a 35 yard field goal.

Reactions: Ara64
I'd be pissed

You and some other "ND fans" on this board will be thrilled
That’s a dickhead thing to say. I would NEVER want ND to lose. I like BK and our players. Just because I think we need to improve recruiting and our assistants does not mean I want them to lose. Prick.

Reactions: chitown sot
the USC game plan was a success Helton was not fired!!

My concern with this game is a ton of distractions with coaches and players staying or going plus ND is treating this game like a reward and not a playoff game. I get it, but you don’t want to lose, keep building momentum.

Against OU, Iowa State was limping along for most of 3Q on D and lit up in the fourth quarter (20-0) and almost won. Will be surprised if this is not a close game. Purdy better than any passer the Irish played against this year.

Iowa State always gets an early jump and then fizzles in the 4th quarter. I am predicting a 3 point victory. Could go either way. Campbell is a good coach and the ND offense is too predictable.

I'd actually say they start out slow and then claw back into games.

They rarely start fast.

They do tend to choke down the stretch though. Usually it's either a combination of their QB or D or sometimes both.

Their D is not as good as the prior two years and I don't envision them having much success running the ball. They'll likely move it some through the air in between the 20s but stall out in the red zone.

Assuming Book plays pretty well and Rees doesn't sh!t the bed calling plays ND should win by two scores and be in control the majority of the game.

Its just going to be hard for ISU to win with their offensive line and defense as both are below average units. Especially their defense. They can do some things scheme wise but their individual player talent is very weak, especially in the secondary. Horrible tacklers.

I'd actually say they start out slow and then claw back into games.

They rarely start fast.

They do tend to choke down the stretch though. Usually it's either a combination of their QB or D or sometimes both.

Their D is not as good as the prior two years and I don't envision them having much success running the ball. They'll likely move it some through the air in between the 20s but stall out in the red zone.

Assuming Book plays pretty well and Rees doesn't sh!t the bed calling plays ND should win by two scores and be in control the majority of the game.

Its just going to be hard for ISU to win with their offensive line and defense as both are below average units. Especially their defense. They can do some things scheme wise but their individual player talent is very weak, especially in the secondary. Horrible tacklers.

Texas has better players than we do (supposedly). Worked well for them. LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT