ADVERTISEMENT

2025 TE recruiting

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
2025 CB announced for legacy Flanagan out of Green Bay. 25 Lincoln Cure of Kansas offered at SC game n is high on ND. Another 25 legacy not highly ranked but moving up quickly in rankings is Marshall Pritchett of Rabun Gap Ga son of Wes

Do we get a second TE in 24 to go with Jack H ?who do we land in 25?

Then our wr recruiting in 25 seems focused on Meadows out of Bishop Gorman, Legacy Bettis, and Talyn Taylor

We also just got 25 CB’s for defensive end Damian Shanklin and cb Cree Thomas from same Arizona ha as Morrison

2025 CB announced for legacy Flanagan out of Green Bay. 25 Lincoln Cure of Kansas offered at SC game n is high on ND. Another 25 legacy not highly ranked but moving up quickly in rankings is Marshall Pritchett of Rabun Gap Ga son of Wes

Do we get a second TE in 24 to go with Jack H ?who do we land in 25?

Then our wr recruiting in 25 seems focused on Meadows out of Bishop Gorman, Legacy Bettis, and Talyn Taylor

We also just got 25 CB’s for defensive end Damian Shanklin and cb Cree Thomas from same Arizona ha as Morrison
In not sure if TE Cater Nelson is 2025, but though he committed to the Husker he was at the. USC v ND game

In not sure if TE Cater Nelson is 2025, but though he committed to the Husker he was at the. USC v ND game
Nelson is 2024. All accounts indicate he is close to fellow nd recruits and enjoyed himself. He likes ND. His father made a statement after the SC game that his son is still committed to huskers. Coach Rhule went to Nelson’s game before the ND visit to quell the rumors We shall see

Nelson is 2024. All accounts indicate he is close to fellow nd recruits and enjoyed himself. He likes ND. His father made a statement after the SC game that his son is still committed to huskers. Coach Rhule went to Nelson’s game before the ND visit to quell the rumors We shall see
Alot of pressure on that youngman

I get the desire to play for your home school, but playing in Marcus Satterfield’s offense will kill his chances for success. Satterfield is not good with TEs. Jaheim Bell transferred to FSU because Satterfield didn’t know how to use him at TE when they were both at South Carolina. His offense is again near the bottom of the NCAA stats. makes no sense. Dude is a terrible OC. Wish the kid well, though whatever he decides.

Last edited:
We will see how this plays out. If he decides to stay at Nebraska so be it. Prichett is climbing the rankings, plus he has some big time offers already. I would rather take a legacy recruiter who bleeds Irish green over a player who might be ranked higher. Obviously, both of them would bolster tight end U.
You have to think no peer pressure is getting to him from some sources close to him

We will see how this plays out. If he decides to stay at Nebraska so be it. Prichett is climbing the rankings, plus he has some big time offers already. I would rather take a legacy recruiter who bleeds Irish green over a player who might be ranked higher. Obviously, both of them would bolster tight end U.
You have to think no peer pressure is getting to him from some sources close to him
Nelson is 24. Pritchett is 25.

Pritchett doesn't have an offer as we have done guys above him in that class

Nelson would be a monster pull

Nelson is 24. Pritchett is 25.

Pritchett doesn't have an offer as we have done guys above him in that class

Nelson would be a monster pull
Feel like staff offered cure because they feel like they won’t get Nelson in 25

Feel like staff offered cure because they feel like they won’t get Nelson in 25
Nelson is 24. Cure is 25. Nelson I believe is conflicted and might lean ND but his father has husker tattoos and the pressure to stay in the dumpster fire that is Nebraska is strong

Nelson is 24. Cure is 25. Nelson I believe is conflicted and might lean ND but his father has husker tattoos and the pressure to stay in the dumpster fire that is Nebraska is strong
Nebraska has a chance to get into a bowl if things fall right. If they get to a bowl that would hurt the chances for Nelson

I think this may be an unfortunate situation where a parent is not letting the son decide. As you said, the kid is under pressure and that’s too bad

Today's kids are more independent...less legacy-minded, imo. There's a reason this kid and his dad came to the game. It wasn't just a hop-skip and a jump away from home either. This kid grew up with a Nebraska program that is a shell of its former self. He has an opportunity to latch onto a superior program and an elite school. I don't discount Nebraska's homegrown pull.....but I don't think this is even close to being over. If he were looking at a traditional rival program....maybe...but its apples and oranges. He may be pumping the brakes for a transition. I really like ND's chances with Nelson. He is a high end talent that likely wants to maximize his future opportunities. The only caveat is that Freeman won't put himself in a position to get burned....I don't believe. He appears to have made strides in that department.

Reactions: theskibro
Today's kids are more independent...less legacy-minded, imo. There's a reason this kid and his dad came to the game. It wasn't just a hop-skip and a jump away from home either. This kid grew up with a Nebraska program that is a shell of its former self. He has an opportunity to latch onto a superior program and an elite school. I don't discount Nebraska's homegrown pull.....but I don't think this is even close to being over. If he were looking at a traditional rival program....maybe...but its apples and oranges. He may be pumping the brakes for a transition. I really like ND's chances with Nelson. He is a high end talent that likely wants to maximize his future opportunities. The only caveat is that Freeman won't put himself in a position to get burned....I don't believe. He appears to have made strides in that department.
Harpo
I agree but the Dad has those husker tattoos. I hope he lets his son decide

Alot of pressure on that youngman
Yeah . Good luck in a winning career at Nebraska. With UCLA,USC and a few others coming in. They barely win a game now. You'd be a star at ND. But let your dad live his dreams through you. It ain't gonna help your dreams at all.

Reactions: theskibro
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT