ADVERTISEMENT

ftnfan62

I've posted how many times?
Aug 1, 2010
With Carr and Duece coming in, and you got some games that you would hope we win big, do you start to put Angeli in to see if he can lead us in 24?

Not saying you don’t play Sam, but should we put in some packages for Angeli when it’s starter on starter?

Seems a bit risky but might as well know now if the portal is your answer for yet another year.

Do whatever it takes to win now. Only if the game is in hand should Angeli play unless Hartman is really struggling, which is possible.

ND needs to be able to sell to recruits that we took a step up in 2023, which means 10-3 though 9-4 isn’t the end of the world.

Reactions: 4-4-3
At this time... is there any reason to think one of Angeli, Minchey, or Carr is best of the 3? No. Let them battle it out in the spring and summer.

Do whatever it takes to win now. Only if the game is in hand should Angeli play unless Hartman is really struggling, which is possible.

ND needs to be able to sell to recruits that we took a step up in 2023, which means 10-3 though 9-4 isn’t the end of the world.
Agree with those points, just curios if you could weave him in for a specific package or two. Would be nice to have some data for next season.

I would agree but 100% chance that won’t happen. In MFs defense, he’s gotta win games and keep recruiting together.
If he can't win the next 2 games with those 2, then I would assume he's going to the portal again

I would agree but 100% chance that won’t happen. In MFs defense, he’s gotta win games and keep recruiting together.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see Angeli come in before the 4th is we are up big.

If he can't win the next 2 games with those 2, then I would assume he's going to the portal again
We saw what happened with Stanford, Marshall with guys with limited experience. If you think this is bad, put in a guy that has never started a game.

We saw what happened with Stanford, Marshall with guys with limited experience. If you think this is bad, put in a guy that has never started a game.
Stanford took UW to the wire and just beat WSU. Up there which is not an easy place to play.

Stanford took UW to the wire and just beat WSU. Up there which is not an easy place to play.
Stanford stinks, they lost at home to UCLA two weeks ago by 35. Yeah, they played close with UW, so has everyone else the last 5 weeks or so. WSU is 4-5, they’re not good either and Stanford managed a whopping 215 yards of total offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT