ADVERTISEMENT

WSU or the Beavers.

NDblitz

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Dec 15, 2021
ND should add one of them to the slate for the missing game in 2024. Get them at ND. They currently only have 4 games scheduled. 3 Non Conference and each other.

We seem to lose to the Beavers, must be those helmets. Go WSU

ND should add one of them to the slate for the missing game in 2024. Get them at ND. They currently only have 4 games scheduled. 3 Non Conference and each other.
The talk is that we will be playing Army for the “missing game,” possibly at Yankee Stadium. I’d much rather play Washington State or Oregon State.

You really need to learn from others and take our schedule down a notch. There is no reason to play OSU, USC and Clemson in a single year. Those are typically top teams.

The formula for the playoff is Brand (we got that), play one top 25 team. Roll in undefeated.

I know as fans we love it but we love the playoffs also.

ND in 21, all you heard was how terrible our schedule was with Cinci being the only team.

We lost to them. We win that game, we go. It’s really that simple with brand.

You really need to learn from others and take our schedule down a notch. There is no reason to play OSU, USC and Clemson in a single year. Those are typically top teams.

The formula for the playoff is Brand (we got that), play one top 25 team. Roll in undefeated.

I know as fans we love it but we love the playoffs also.

ND in 21, all you heard was how terrible our schedule was with Cinci being the only team.

We lost to them. We win that game, we go. It’s really that simple with brand.
Unfortunately they get Marshalled against cheesy teams!

I hope we play Army next year. The academy kids leave it all on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT