ADVERTISEMENT

Violence in Virginia

Any guy who wants to be a nazi is a friggen weirdo and a loser. Look at some of those chumps lol

Imagine if these people faced actual oppression.
Nobody is trying to legislate away their right to marry.
Nobody is trying to make them buy insurance to pay for “male health care.”

The law never…
Enslaved their great-grandparents
Robbed their grandparents
Imprisoned their parents
Shot them when unarmed.

There is no massive effort at the state and local level to disenfranchise them of the vote. There is no history of centuries of bad science dedicated to “proving” their intellectual inferiority. There is no travel ban on them because of their religion. There is no danger for them when they carry dangerous weapons publicly.

Their churches were never burned. Their lawns were never decorated with burning crosses. Their ancestors never hung from trees.

Their mothers aren’t being torn away by ICE troopers and sent away forever. They won’t be forced to leave the only country they ever knew. The president has not set up a hotline to report crime committed at their hands.

They are chanting “We will not be replaced.” Replaced… as what?

I’ll tell you.

Replaced as the only voice in public discussions. Replaced as the only bodies in the public arena. Replaced as the only life that matters.

THIS is ‘white people’ oppression: We used to be the only voice. Now we hold the only microphone. THIS is ‘white man’ oppression. We face criticism now. We were free from it, because others feared the consequences.

THIS is ‘oppression’ of white Christians in this country. Christmas used to be the only holiday acknowledged, now it’s not.

I would so love to see these people get all the oppression they insist they receive, just for a year. Just to see.

Give them a world where you ACTUALLY can’t say Christmas. A world where the name “Geoff” on a resume puts it in the trash. Give them a world where they suddenly get a 20% pay cut, and then 70 women every day tell them to smile more.

Give them a world where their polo shirt makes people nervous, so they’re kicked off the flight from Pittsburgh to Indianapolis.

Give them a world where they inherited nothing but a very real understanding of what oppression really ****ing is.

Give them a world where if they pulled up on a campus with torches lit and started throwing hands, the cops would punch their eyes out. Put THAT in your Tiki torches and light it, you sorry Nazi bitches.

Imagine if these people faced actual oppression.
Nobody is trying to legislate away their right to marry.
Nobody is trying to make them buy insurance to pay for “male health care.”

The law never…
Enslaved their great-grandparents
Robbed their grandparents
Imprisoned their parents
Shot them when unarmed.

There is no massive effort at the state and local level to disenfranchise them of the vote. There is no history of centuries of bad science dedicated to “proving” their intellectual inferiority. There is no travel ban on them because of their religion. There is no danger for them when they carry dangerous weapons publicly.

Their churches were never burned. Their lawns were never decorated with burning crosses. Their ancestors never hung from trees.

Their mothers aren’t being torn away by ICE troopers and sent away forever. They won’t be forced to leave the only country they ever knew. The president has not set up a hotline to report crime committed at their hands.

They are chanting “We will not be replaced.” Replaced… as what?

I’ll tell you.

Replaced as the only voice in public discussions. Replaced as the only bodies in the public arena. Replaced as the only life that matters.

THIS is ‘white people’ oppression: We used to be the only voice. Now we hold the only microphone. THIS is ‘white man’ oppression. We face criticism now. We were free from it, because others feared the consequences.

THIS is ‘oppression’ of white Christians in this country. Christmas used to be the only holiday acknowledged, now it’s not.

I would so love to see these people get all the oppression they insist they receive, just for a year. Just to see.

Give them a world where you ACTUALLY can’t say Christmas. A world where the name “Geoff” on a resume puts it in the trash. Give them a world where they suddenly get a 20% pay cut, and then 70 women every day tell them to smile more.

Give them a world where their polo shirt makes people nervous, so they’re kicked off the flight from Pittsburgh to Indianapolis.

Give them a world where they inherited nothing but a very real understanding of what oppression really ****ing is.

Give them a world where if they pulled up on a campus with torches lit and started throwing hands, the cops would punch their eyes out. Put THAT in your Tiki torches and light it, you sorry Nazi bitches.
Glad my grandfather who was in d day is not around to see these ass clowns carrying their swastika bearing flags.

Prayers to those killed and injured during the "Unite the Right" rally in Virginia. What a tragic, senseless display of racism, hatred, and violence.

Do you feel the same way when BLM chants hate and violence against law enforcement? Don't be a selective social warrior like some others around here. Stand your ground against hate and violence from ALL sides, even yours.

vXsGSbHh.jpg

Do you feel the same way when BLM chants hate and violence against law enforcement? Don't be a selective social warrior like some others around here. Stand your ground against hate and violence from ALL sides, even yours.

There are some things that are so obvious that I don't think they need a rejoinder. Offering prayers for someone who died as a result of a senseless act is one of them.

I don't suppose I've ever been in Church and had someone yell out during Prayers of the Faithful "OH YEAH......BUT WHAT ABOUT THESE OTHER THINGS? WHY DON'T WE PRAY FOR THEM TOO INSTEAD OF BEING SELECTIVE?"

Reactions: benko's army

Let me get this straight: every time a bunch of Nazis and other racist scumbags get together to intimidate, hate, and even kill, I can't call them out without calling out every other hate group in the world? Go to bed, Toby.

And by the way, it speaks volumes about you when you take issue with a post like this. I'm offering prayers and calling out racists and you have a problem with that?

Calling me a racists won't ever work on me. The fact is, you are a selective social warrior. If you don't condemn all hate and violence, your words are trite. Were you this vocal and righteous when the Dallas Five were murdered at a rally back in 2016? Does the large scale violence and injury perpetrated by BLM have any affect on you? Thee one thing that is obvious is if you are going to condemn violence and hate, condemn all violence and hate. WWJD? He would condemn all violence and hate.

How pathetic that Trump couldn't initially and unabashedy condemn this hatred.

Aren't you the guy who still blames Steve Bartman for a Cubs choke? It's hard to take anything you say serious after that display a few weeks back.

Reactions: ndfi65
How pathetic that Trump couldn't initially and unabashedy condemn this hatred.
Trump haters will always hate him no matter what he says or does. what else could he have said before getting the whole facts and story from his staff on how things went down

Calling me a racists won't ever work on me. The fact is, you are a selective social warrior. If you don't condemn all hate and violence, your words are trite. Were you this vocal and righteous when the Dallas Five were murdered at a rally back in 2016? Does the large scale violence and injury perpetrated by BLM have any affect on you? Thee one thing that is obvious is if you are going to condemn violence and hate, condemn all violence and hate. WWJD? He would condemn all violence and hate.

I don't know what Jesus would do, but I do know each Sunday that we have a list of 7-8 things or people we pray for.

Sometimes we pray for expectant mothers.
Sometimes we pray for veterans.
Sometimes we pray for the unemployed.
Sometimes we pray for farmers.
Sometimes we pray for the poor and the homeless.
Sometimes we pray for those struggling with addiction.
Sometimes we pray for specific people who were married or baptized.

Many times, some of things things we specifically pray for are not things that I independently would have specifically prayed for. I never know who produces the list, and why they produce the people or things on that list.

But all of the prayers we offer are good and are for good intentions, and I'm glad that they are offered up.

Never once have I been mad that my Church singled out one group or aspect to the exclusion of others.

I think you're going to find out your church condemns all violence and hate and is not selective in their outrage. Save the lecture for someone else. Does anyone even know who incited the violence? Who threw the first punch? I'm guessing no one here knows. I did read that the counter protesters were doing a lot of inciting themselves. So, here we have it. At least some of us are ready and able to hold both groups responsible, plus the driver, plus the governor, plus local and state officials for what happened yesterday. Gosh darn if I can find anyone from the media to do the same, although it is starting to trickle out that locals and pastors are not happy with law enforcement by the way all things were handled. We do know that many on BOTH sides were not even from the area and probably those, from BOTH sides, were only there to cause mayhem.

Reactions: rgc7
I think you're going to find out your church condemns all violence and hate and is not selective in their outrage. Save the lecture for someone else. Does anyone even know who incited the violence? Who threw the first punch? I'm guessing no one here knows. I did read that the counter protesters were doing a lot of inciting themselves. So, here we have it. At least some of us are ready and able to hold both groups responsible, plus the driver, plus the governor, plus local and state officials for what happened yesterday. Gosh darn if I can find anyone from the media to do the same, although it is starting to trickle out that locals and pastors are not happy with law enforcement by the way all things were handled. We do know that many on BOTH sides were not even from the area and probably those, from BOTH sides, were only there to cause mayhem.

I don't see any outrage with the original post. I do see sadness that injury and death occurred. The only outrage seems to be from you on this thread.

I could continue to argue with someone who is mad that others are offering prayers for someone who lost her life.

Or I could instead choose to spend the remainder of my Sunday with my family.

Not a difficult decision.

I hate that people oppose them, which gives them an audience. I would prefer just ignoring them, then they could see how much of an isolated small group of ideologues they really are.

exactly, the Left wing fascist not jobs came with out a permit. The right wing fascists were prepared to fight the well prepared left wingers. years ago the KKK marched in Skokie but the police did not let other groups assemble and they basically guarded them until it was over. no major problems. Here they basically permitted opposing sides to have at it. dumb. And yes there was 2 nut job opposing sides.

He did condemn it you nitwit. Like your boy Odumbo calling out Islamic terrorists? you are a joke.
Yes, but under the theme of everything wrong in the world is Trump's fault, he supposedly didn't condemn it fast enough for the haters.

Reactions: rgc7 and ndfi65
There are some things that are so obvious that I don't think they need a rejoinder. Offering prayers for someone who died as a result of a senseless act is one of them.

I don't suppose I've ever been in Church and had someone yell out during Prayers of the Faithful "OH YEAH......BUT WHAT ABOUT THESE OTHER THINGS? WHY DON'T WE PRAY FOR THEM TOO INSTEAD OF BEING SELECTIVE?"
I guess you are not involved in youth services. They ask that and so much more.

Does it matter? When you arrive in town with torches and chants of blood and soil, you are looking for trouble. Here is what happened from the Daily Press.....and yes, there are many to blame here but it started with a group of Nazi wannabes. Again, who the heck do they think they are uniting? I would wager 90%+ of white people (across all political parties) are appalled by their behavior.

The Unite the Right rally was scheduled to start at noon but it never happened. By 11:30 a.m., with demonstrators and counter-protesters fighting in the streets, Charlottesville and Albemarle County officials declared a state of emergency and later declared the rally an illegal assembly, slowly clearing the park.

“It could have been a lot worse today,” said Charlottesville Police Chief Al Thomas. “The premeditated violence is deplorable.”

Both sides came prepared for violence, wearing protective helmets, masks and carrying flags. When violence broke out, many of the flags were stripped from the wood handles and the handles were used as clubs.

Both sides brought street medics equipped with bandages and fluids for flushing eyes and skin afflicted with pepper spray.

Alt-right demonstrators arrived at Emancipation Park around 9 a.m. with several counter-protesters already present. While the demonstrators milled about the park waving flags, several protesters prayed nearby and others sang while state police ringed the marchers to keep the sides separate inside the park.

One right-wing group in military garb, carrying rifles and wearing pistols, stood between the pro-white demonstrators and counter-protesters.

As more marchers arrived, flying a variety of flags, including the Confederate flag and battle flag, more counter-protesters also arrived. Taunts and jeers broke out on both sides and scuffles began.

The armed demonstrators moved away from the park when both sides began attacking each other and it appeared no firearms were involved.

I don't see any outrage with the original post. I do see sadness that injury and death occurred. The only outrage seems to be from you on this thread.

I could continue to argue with someone who is mad that others are offering prayers for someone who lost her life.

Or I could instead choose to spend the remainder of my Sunday with my family.

Not a difficult decision.

Stop with the self righteous BS. Did any of these bozos on this board who are stomping their feet with a huff and a puff say one single prayer or make one single offer of support for the Dallas Five? What about all the victims brought on by BLM? Were there prayers for them? It's incredible that you hypocrites can't muster the same passionate concern for these other victims like you are from yesterday's tragedy. You hypocrites can't even mutter the words that both sides are at fault. I think you are aware, or probably not, that the leader of the nationalists movement was physically attacked this morning at one of his speeches. He was condemning yesterday's violence when attacked. Go figure.

Does it matter? When you arrive in town with torches and chants of blood and soil, you are looking for trouble. Here is what happened from the Daily Press.....and yes, there are many to blame here but it started with a group of Nazi wannabes. Again, who the heck do they think they are uniting? I would wager 90%+ of white people (across all political parties) are appalled by their behavior.

The Unite the Right rally was scheduled to start at noon but it never happened. By 11:30 a.m., with demonstrators and counter-protesters fighting in the streets, Charlottesville and Albemarle County officials declared a state of emergency and later declared the rally an illegal assembly, slowly clearing the park.

“It could have been a lot worse today,” said Charlottesville Police Chief Al Thomas. “The premeditated violence is deplorable.”

Both sides came prepared for violence, wearing protective helmets, masks and carrying flags. When violence broke out, many of the flags were stripped from the wood handles and the handles were used as clubs.

Both sides brought street medics equipped with bandages and fluids for flushing eyes and skin afflicted with pepper spray.

Alt-right demonstrators arrived at Emancipation Park around 9 a.m. with several counter-protesters already present. While the demonstrators milled about the park waving flags, several protesters prayed nearby and others sang while state police ringed the marchers to keep the sides separate inside the park.

One right-wing group in military garb, carrying rifles and wearing pistols, stood between the pro-white demonstrators and counter-protesters.

As more marchers arrived, flying a variety of flags, including the Confederate flag and battle flag, more counter-protesters also arrived. Taunts and jeers broke out on both sides and scuffles began.

The armed demonstrators moved away from the park when both sides began attacking each other and it appeared no firearms were involved.

Flying the Confederate Flag at Emancipation Park.

Again. Emancipation. Park.

These Nazi wannabe racist bastards were chanting things like "Jew will not replace me." Carrying the Nazi "Blood and Soil" slogan and braying about white superiority.

All this flaming racism over the statue of a man who seceded from these United States and led the fight against America. A man who killed Americans over the right to own human beings. To possess and enslave human beings.

Flying the Confederate Flag at Emancipation Park.

Again. Emancipation. Park.

These Nazi wannabe racist bastards were chanting things like "Jew will not replace me." Carrying the Nazi "Blood and Soil" slogan and braying about white superiority.

All this flaming racism over the statue of a man who seceded from these United States and led the fight against America. A man who killed Americans over the right to own human beings. To possess and enslave human beings.

This is so beyond the statue. They used that statue as a prop to roll in to town and spew hate.

Prayers to those killed and injured during the "Unite the Right" rally in Virginia. What a tragic, senseless display of racism, hatred, and violence.

While I don't sympathize with white supremacists, it was the left-wingers who crashed their rally and created a confrontation, which led to the violence. So they're at fault, too.

While I don't sympathize with white supremacists, it was the left-wingers who crashed their rally and created a confrontation, which led to the violence. So they're at fault, too.

A bunch of racists march around Virginia with Confederate and Nazi flags. Shouting racist and Nazi slogans. Shitting on blacks, Jews...anyone who isn't white. They march through the university carrying torches. Some carrying weapons. For no reason other than to proclaim white supremacy and denigrate minorities. And one of these animals drove a car into a crowd, killing and maiming.

But you jump into this "prayers" thread to attack the people who protested this vile, evil display of hate?

Stop with the self righteous BS. Did any of these bozos on this board who are stomping their feet with a huff and a puff say one single prayer or make one single offer of support for the Dallas Five? What about all the victims brought on by BLM? Were there prayers for them? It's incredible that you hypocrites can't muster the same passionate concern for these other victims like you are from yesterday's tragedy. You hypocrites can't even mutter the words that both sides are at fault. I think you are aware, or probably not, that the leader of the nationalists movement was physically attacked this morning at one of his speeches. He was condemning yesterday's violence when attacked. Go figure.

Did you pray for the hundreds of victims of the police that brought about BLM?

minnesota8n-1-web.jpg

I know -- you're right about that. These are bad, hateful people.

I find them so incredibly vile. But what is also bothersome is other hate groups lumping every white conservative or independent person into the Alt Right Nazi bucket. I can't read comments on FB or on Twitter any more because there are so many "white privilege" or "white supremacy" comments directed at any one that is white. It's really alarming that so many are willing to hijack or manipulate a tense situation to further flame or elevate a cause (justified or not).

Reactions: cheta41 and rgc7
I read that the nationalists had a legal permit. I also read that the leftists had no permit. I read that there weren't any problems until the left started to antagonize. I also read that there was a national call out for the nationalists to show up and only a couple hundred did. I also read that if the nationalists were ignored by the media and the leftists, all would be safe and unharmed. Not saying any of this is reliable info as you can't get detailed reliable info from any of the news outlets, but, it's out there.

I think you are aware, or probably not, that the leader of the nationalists movement was physically attacked this morning at one of his speeches. He was condemning yesterday's violence when attacked. Go figure.

Just to be clear, Toby, he has not denounced the violence of his own followers, only the counter-protesters and the police, whom he is saying deliberated created the atmosphere of violence.

Its fine if you want to blame everyone involved. I get that. But Kessler is not some peaceful hero. He was arrested for punching a guy in the face earlier this year - over political bullshit. He claimed he was the victim and filed his own charges, but video surfaced showing him to be a bold faced liar. He's also s a journalist and scumbag opportunist. He was once involved in the Occupy movement. Now he's only very recently marketing himself as a white nationalist, which he started through a buddy and a gofundme campaign.

Blame BLM, and Antifica and the police if you want, but please don't try to make this asshole sound like a peace seeking victim.

I find them so incredibly vile. But what is also bothersome is other hate groups lumping every white conservative or independent person into the Alt Right Nazi bucket. I can't read comments on FB or on Twitter any more because there are so many "white privilege" or "white supremacy" comments directed at any one that is white. It's really alarming that so many are willing to hijack or manipulate a tense situation to further flame or elevate a cause (justified or not).

Yeah, it's never good to judge someone based on his color rather than his merits.

Reactions: smcnd
I read that the nationalists had a legal permit. I also read that the leftists had no permit. I read that there weren't any problems until the left started to antagonize. I also read that there was a national call out for the nationalists to show up and only a couple hundred did. I also read that if the nationalists were ignored by the media and the leftists, all would be safe and unharmed. Not saying any of this is reliable info as you can't get detailed reliable info from any of the news outlets, but, it's out there.

They had a permit. Here is the timeline of what happened. This was never going to be peaceful.

I never implied this guy was a peace nick. I never even heard of him. He's just a nobody trying to be a somebody. My point was the guiltless left still has violent tendencies left over from yesterday. Blaming everyone for the violence is the new "all lives matter" thought process that gets you labeled racist and taunted. Nationalists + BLM + mostly out of towners + local and state political / police officials who got it all wrong = disaster.

Reactions: justified1 and rgc7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT