ADVERTISEMENT

To Hell with it - go hire

Dec 29, 2005
Urban Meyer, it’ll be an awesome 5-6 years before the crash. Then we can go back to another 30 years of mediocrity..

As painful as it would be to watch ND sell its soul, I wouldn’t be too upset with it. 🤷‍♂️

Truth be told, I think Urban’s days of coaching may be over. However, money talks…

As painful as it would be to watch ND sell its soul, I wouldn’t be too upset with it. 🤷‍♂️

Truth be told, I think Urban’s days of coaching may be over. However, money talks…
In fairness, ya gotta wonder if it’s passed him by? Everyone knows his offense front and back, but with great players he could still win a lot of games and great players would come to play for him.

Never happen, just blowing steam on this turd show.

In fairness, ya gotta wonder if it’s passed him by? Everyone knows his offense front and back, but with great players he could still win a lot of games and great players would come to play for him.

Never happen, just blowing steam on this turd show.
Meyer has the "Killer Instinct"... Freeman does not!!!

Meyer has the "Killer Instinct"... Freeman does not!!!
It’s got nothing to do with having a “killer instinct” !

It has everything to do with the lack of a coaching “IQ”

4th and 11 from your own 35 with 9:40 on the clock and you go for it ? ? ?

Reactions: Chitown11
Fire everyone. Be the wokeness Jenkins wants. What a total embarrassment. We beat a good Duke team that’s it. We beat no one this season. No one.
And …… we were lucky to beat Duke

i don’t think we ran one screen or draw play last night.

Nope.....no screens or draws. No misdirection. Nothing to slow the Ville defense down on the rushes.
Parker sucks as an OC. No imagination, nothing.
Question:

Is Saban looking better ?

Is Rees looking better ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT