ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford Game Thread

Stanford QB's have made more plays off their back foot falling down in the face of Notre Dame pressure the last 10 years. It's actually gross.

Tight Ends have totally disappeared as part of the ND approach. Just no consistent strength at all. Well, I suppose they could come back. How many take aways does ND have the past 4 games??

Throw it to the white guy Stanford. That’s all you have to do against ND.

Seriously throw. How did we get so bad since the second half of the wake game?

Tight Ends have totally disappeared as part of the ND approach. Just no consistent strength at all. Well, I suppose they could come back. How many take aways does ND have the past 4 games??
One of the reasons I see Kelly's hand in the game planning. If you watch Memphis you will see crossing routes and seam routes working the middle of the field. I saw it only twice tonight and it was on both of the long Notre Dame tds. Surprise, surprise.

Looks like when ND had to settle for a FG after Finke's long punt return, it took a lot out of the team.

Wow. When your really just need to make a play, we seem to make bad ones the last 3 games.

Our program is in purgatory. Kelly will always win just enough to keep his job. Just have to hope he leaves for somewhere else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT