ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford Game Thread

Either of the backs for Bama our Auburn would have 2000 yards with this line. Stop with the dancing. Stop trying to do too much Adams. We need 5-7 yards a carry. No 0-2 yards with the occasional home run.

Like how they show Andrew Luck on that stat. I speak for all of Indy when I say I wish we never drafted that nerdy pussy.

don't know how that was PI nor how e just had 2 TDs without a commercial.

It’s not him... clearly he did everything he could to extend the play and wait for somebody to get open. Open your eyes.
Our receivers outside of Stepherson have not been good in scramble situations either.

If ND can't pass they won't win. Stanford is picking up blitzes and getting it going throwing

ND is selling out with pressure right now and playing cover 1 across the board. We need to friggen switch it up a bit and give the redhshirt freshman some different looks. ND's safeties are not guys you want in single coverage every down.

Reactions: irishsportsfan
Costello looks like John Elway against this D
They're hitting essentially the same play with a tight end multiple times. Elko will adjust and close it down. It will be a problem if the offense can't run more than 5 plays at a time and leaves them on the field all game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT