ADVERTISEMENT

Running Backs

Another staple of echo. Rewrite thread history to appear as the rational one. Ftr, the only ultra sensitivity on this thread was the public defense of your idol. Carry on.

Reactions: Buguit
cause you are not funny

you see ... that's it ... of course you'd say that .... you don't have a sense of humor because I'm not only clever but I'm also hilarious .... humor requires a bit of wit and intelligence which you obviously lack

you see ... that's it ... of course you'd say that .... you don't have a sense of humor because I'm not only clever but I'm also hilarious .... humor requires a bit of wit and intelligence which you obviously lack

good for you I am glad you think you are so smart and clever. I guess someone has to

good for you I am glad you think you are so smart and clever. I guess someone has to

Sorry ... I don't need any affirmation from the clown show .... those not smart and clever .... why you don't get it ... I might as well be speaking Cantonese ..... LOL!

“I remember Lebron tweeting about how ND was overrated and Oregon should have been in the championship. That holds a lot of wait.”

Really? A lebron tweet saying Oregon should’ve been there instead of ND “holds a lot of weight”? How is that? He should stick to hoops if he thought they should’ve put a 1 loss Oregon team in front of an undefeated #1 ranked ND team. F Lebron!
Ask any recruit who their favorite athlete is. 5/10 at least will say Lebron

really ? i think if wimbush doesn't overthrow st.brown for an easy td on the first drive things end up differently. not saying nd wins but i think the dynamic changes significantly.
That's a new level of BK defense... that game was lost from the jump, I don't care if St. Brown catches the ball on his head and backflips into the end zone. 2 words UNPREPARED & SCARED

That's a new level of BK defense... that game was lost from the jump, I don't care if St. Brown catches the ball on his head and backflips into the end zone. 2 words UNPREPARED & SCARED

Disagree emotion was huge in that game they had it we did not. That said, if we scored on that play i believe the dynamics would of changed on both sides. Notre Dame would have scored more and they would of scored less. Much closer game

Reactions: echowaker
Disagree emotion was huge in that game they had it we did not. That said, if we scored on that play i believe the dynamics would of changed on both sides. Notre Dame would have scored more and they would of scored less. Much closer game
Too much speed on defense too run the ball, too much noise and too much pressure. You need to prepare for an environment like that hard every day for a week, then you have a shot.

Too much speed on defense too run the ball, too much noise and too much pressure. You need to prepare for an environment like that hard every day for a week, then you have a shot.

What you are discounting that yes that had speed but a score there would have forced some adjustments. Heck Pitt beat em. IMO we played them 10 times we beat them 7. Bad games happen

Reactions: echowaker
Wait......so wins that get you to a championship game "add nothing"
And wins over Rivals, Top10 Overall Opponents, etc. "add nothing"

But the wins you point, those were the ones that really matter....because???

Logic really is dead, at least for BK haters
Heres a fact for you Freedo - 69-34 and NO NC, and a 4-3 bowl record

I am sorry i believe this thread will eventually go into a cluster* sorry that i may have contributed to this but what the heck

Reactions: Pennick4
“Ask any recruit who their favorite athlete is. 5/10 at least will say Lebron”

You can stick to the notion that LeBron’s tweet “carried a lot of weight” in terms of losing recruits for ND all you want, but I respectfully disagree. The idea that recruits were wavering on ND and his tweet tipped the scales for them in a meaningful and plentiful way is preposterous, imo. How many recruits do you think we lost because of LeBron’s tweet as opposed to how we played that night?

You can stick to the notion that LeBron’s tweet “carried a lot of weight” in terms of losing recruits for ND all you want, but I respectfully disagree. The idea that recruits were wavering on ND and his tweet tipped the scales for them in a meaningful and plentiful way is preposterous, imo. How many recruits do you think we lost because of LeBron’s tweet as opposed to how we played that night?
agree completely. highly, highly unlikely that a tweet will tilt the tables one way or another in a kids mind. the kids i've dealt with are more knowledgeable about the process than ever before. information is out there and they take advantage of that.

I never claimed that a tweet would flip a kid, I said Notre Dame lost credibility by many media members, celebrities that care about CFB, and the average fan. We were seen as overrated and not on the same level as the big boys after that loss. It gave the haters their day in the sun and there was nothing we could say back

I never claimed that a tweet would flip a kid, I said Notre Dame lost credibility by many media members, celebrities that care about CFB, and the average fan. We were seen as overrated and not on the same level as the big boys after that loss. It gave the haters their day in the sun and there was nothing we could say back
why say anything anyway ?

“I never claimed that a tweet would flip a kid, I said Notre Dame lost credibility by many media members, celebrities that care about CFB, and the average fan. We were seen as overrated and not on the same level as the big boys after that loss. It gave the haters their day in the sun and there was nothing we could say back”

Fair enough, 53, but my contention is that our play on the field was much, much more of an influence on people’s opinion of us, than some dumbass tweet by LeBron. That was my point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT