ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Please someone explain the dichotomy with these comments

The irony of Bill Clinton is in response conservative evangelicals defined the idea that there was a minimum moral standard for an individual to be considered president. Bill Clinton did go through an impeachment process for lying about getting a blowjob. Yet now the same evangelicals who made this solemn oath who also sabotaged the campaigns of Dole, McCain, and Romney, embrace a man who has made womanizing his passion in life. Never mind that he attempted to build an empire on gambling.

Just as The Tea Party movement was never about deficit reduction I make the same statement about evangelicals. Morality was never really that important. All that stuff spouted in church was all fake. When someone tries to give me that old time religion I just start laughing at them.

On the record I'm a Buckley Republican leaning towards libertarian.
I think that there are too many people who misinterpret the relationship between Trump and the right, Trump and conservatives, Trump and Republicans. While there is a faction of people on the right who "love" Trump, I think it's a pretty small one. Many accept Trump, support Trump or tolerate Trump simply as a matter of expedience. They believed he was a better alternative than the other candidate in 2016, they think he's doing a better, more effective, job for the country than any of the current alternatives could do or will do. And because of that they do not want to see him railroaded out of Washington. There is absolutely no requirement to love Trump as part of supporting him as President, and there is no need to admire him as part of admiring the job he's doing.

Meanwhile, back in virtuous Democrat world

Epstein Visited Clinton White House Multiple Times In The 1990s

Daily Beast investigation reveals that the financier - who came highly recommended by Lynn Forester de Rothschild - visited the Clinton White House multiple times.

epstein_clinton_0.jpg

As early as 1993, records show, Epstein donated $10,000 to the White House Historical Association and attended a donors’ reception hosted by Bill and Hillary Clinton. Around the same time, according to a source familiar with the connection, Epstein visited presidential aide Mark Middleton several times at the White House. Two years later, businesswoman Lynn Forester de Rothschild wrote a personal letter to Clinton thanking him for their talk about the financier. -Daily Beast

On July 8, the former president sought to distance himself from Epstein, claiming that the two crossed paths just six times beginning in 2002; "four flights on the billionaire’s private jet, a single trip to his Harlem office, and one “brief visit” to his New York apartment, all with staff and security detail in tow," per the Beast.

26 times.

clinton%20epstein%20lolita_0_1.jpg

When the president released his initial statement on Epstein, he did not explain the multiple other trips he appears to have taken on the financier’s plane—including one flight to Westchester with Epstein, his alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell, and an “unnamed female.” -Daily Beast

And according to the Beast, "Clinton also failed to mention the intimate 1995 fundraising dinner at the Palm Beach home of Revlon mogul Ron Perelman, where Clinton hobnobbed with the likes of Epstein, Don Johnson, and Jimmy Buffett. (Nearby, at Epstein’s own Palm Beach mansion, the money man allegedly abused hundreds of underage girls.)"

While Politico claimed in a piece last week that the Clintons and Epstein connected through Epstein's longtime confidant and alleged procurer of young women - Ghislaine Maxwell, after Clinton left office, documents in the Clinton Library attest to much earlier links.

In late September of 1993, Bill and Hillary Clinton hosted a reception for supporters who had contributed to recent White House renovations. The nearly $400,000 overhaul—which included new gold draperies and a 13-color woven rug for the Oval Office—was funded entirely by donations to the White House Historical Association, a private organization that helps preserve and promote the White House as a historical monument.

The reception took place at the White House residence from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m., according to a copy of the president’s daily schedule. White House Social Secretary Ann Stock—who appears in Epstein’s little black book of phone numberswas listed as the point of contact. According to multiple attendees, the evening included an intimate tour of the newly refurbished residence, followed by a receiving line with the president and first lady. Dessert was served in the East Room, where the couple thanked everyone for attending and announced the Committee for the Preservation of the White House.

Guests for the event, according to the invitation list, included the journalist and philanthropist Barbara Goldsmith, heiress Jane Engelhard, political consultant Cynthia Friedman, and “Mr Jeffrey Epstein and Ms. Ghislaine Maxwell.” Epstein and Maxwell do not appear on the ‘regret list,’ and there is a letter ‘A’ next to both of their names, indicating they planned to attend. A press release from the event, put out by Hillary Clinton’s office, lists Epstein as a White House Historical Association donor. -Daily Beast

epstein%20dinner.png

Meanwhile, Clinton's college friend A. Paul Prosperi visited Epstein at least 20 times while he was in the Palm Beach county jail after pleading guilty to procuring an underage prostitute in 2008. Prosperi was also present at a 1995 Perelman fundraiser at which both Clinton and Epstein were present.

ep%5Bstin%201.jpg

Another Clinton connection with Epstein comes through White House aide Mark E. Middleton - a friend of Clinton's from his beginnings in Arkansas who joined the administration in 1993 as special assistant to Chief of Staff Mack McClarty (another Arkansas insider, per the Beast). Middleton would rise to the level of "Deputy to the Counselor" in 1994.

signed copy of his book, The Art of the Deal, while the lawyer was working in the White House. The inscription read, “To Mark — Best wishes. Your mom is the best.”

Hobnobbing with businessmen like Epstein and Trump was part and parcel of Middleton’s White House job, according to a 1999 report from the House Committee on Government Reform. (“In the course of his duties, Middleton was in contact with many prominent business people and contributors to the President,” the report states.) But it also got the lawyer in trouble with the administration once he left. -Daily Beast

Rothschild letter

In 1995, Lynn Forester de Rothschild writes "“Dear Mr. President: It was a pleasure to see you recently at Senator Kennedy’s house. There was too much to discuss and too little time. Using my fifteen seconds of access to discuss Jeffrey Epstein and currency stabilization, I neglected to talk to you about a topic near and dear to my heart. Namely, affirmative action and the future."

roths.png

Of note, former Epstein attorney and pal Alan Dershowitz previously said that Forester de Rothschild introduced him to Epstein at a party on Martha's Vineyard for Lord Rothschild in the summer of 1996.

"He was feisty, he was utterly politically incorrect," said Dershowitz in a recent interview with New York magazine. "He was interesting to be with."

He was also sexually molesting underage girls.

Never forget when Trump praised the founding fathers for overtaking the British airports during the revolutionary war........ oh and when he said "take the guns first, due process second."

Blind followers only hear what they want to hear.
Do we have a gun ban? Nope. Do we have a president promoting teachers armed at some capacity in school? Yep. Do we have a president that doesn't wish to touch the gun issue with a 100 foot pole? Yes

Before you pull out the bump stock ban you're so ready to jump all over...

It's like this. That bump stock got BATF approved that never should have.

The fully auto manipulation was very easy. Much easier than what the approving agent thought.

Or the agent himself or kin had in fact held a patent or two on that stock and got approved that way.

Either way that device never should have been granted approval from the get go.

#MAGA

Trump

Two odd, two odd

Your point is accurate. But in this country, the interpretation, right or wrong, is that if there's no evidence that it did happen, then it effectively didn't. So it would be in the Dems best interests to accept that and move on. At this point everyone on both sides is aware that the main objective of the Nadler and Shiff ilk is to keep this story in the news cycle. I'm sure that, with Mueller having come and gone, they will come up with another way of doing so. But they do that at their own peril, or more importantly at the peril of Dem colleagues who do not reside in safe loony left states like they do.

It cannot be easy to be a Democrat from Ohio or Nebraska or Idaho, when your party has been hijacked by left leaning members from far left states who are pushing agendas or issues (open borders, slavery reparations, abortion on demand up to delivery, elimination of private health insurance, green new deal, etc.) that you know are overwhelmingly unpopular everywhere but in those far left states. What the hell do you tell people when you go back home?
Thanks for acknowledging that major distinction. I think the bizarre aspects of not being charged for soliciting polling data from Russian oligarchs, falsifying a letter covering up the reason for the Trump Tower meeting, email letters gloating over anticipated results from that meeting, encouraging wikileaks to hack accounts, not to mention the litany of issues relating to obstruction, where Lieu essentially had Mueller admitting that Trump committed crimes, warrant Congress to take action. I don't share your disdain for Nadler and Schiff, and opinions about a party's social agenda don't apply to this discussion.

Reactions: benko's army
Here is your answer Quest- Trump is transparent. If he later finds information that questions or disproves his prior statement, here owns up and tells the truth

Name one Dem who has done that?

Pocahontas on her heritage?
Any Dem on their 2 year bs witch hunt that Mueller proved that the Dems were wrong?

Dems lie twist cheat. They have become scum
The statement that Trump is transparent is not true. He promised to release his tax returns and then did not. The spurious logic that the election makes his issue irrelevant is silly. Everyone knew that Kwame Kilpatrick was a crook and he was still elected, ergo being elected does not make you righteous.

Another egregious example is the birther conspiracy that was perpetuated by Trump in 2011 and not formally rebuked by him until 2016.

Trump still insists that Mueller resents him because of country club issues. I could go on and on.

I can live with that......everyone knows he isn’t Saint Trump....but fake virtues of Democrats is laughable. He’s not my President but love how he exposes their hypocrisy!
As long as you have no issues with Bill Clintons infidelity. If Trump's policies are what you want I can respect. I just don't respect Tea Party or Evangelicals speaking of fake virtue.

You tool. And liar. Take your crap at take it elsewhere. Stop with starting these political threads on this board. This is a ND football board. Not the Huffington Post. Take it there. 75-80% at a minimum of these political threads are started by you Trump hating leftists. I've responded countless time to the incitement. Get this .. most of the country isn't down with your philosophy. And a lot of people here don't agree with you. So what's the point to posting your crap . You're a very f..cked.. up guy. Who lives in a delusional world. Enjoy it. Stop bringing it here. I find lies about our country highly objectionable. So keep them to yourself and your repugnant ilk. And stop contaminating this board with them.

Reactions: BGI User 1596
Thanks for acknowledging that major distinction. I think the bizarre aspects of not being charged for soliciting polling data from Russian oligarchs, falsifying a letter covering up the reason for the Trump Tower meeting, email letters gloating over anticipated results from that meeting, encouraging wikileaks to hack accounts, not to mention the litany of issues relating to obstruction, where Lieu essentially had Mueller admitting that Trump committed crimes, warrant Congress to take action. I don't share your disdain for Nadler and Schiff, and opinions about a party's social agenda don't apply to this discussion.
They do apply.

Let me explain by echoing again, twice and thrice...

Outside countries have always tinkered around our politics. Guess who does the same thing during their elections? We do. The good old U S of A.

If you believe anything other than that it's being completely naive.

So where or how does that tie in with present day liberal maniacs?

#1 No other country changed our election. That's a fact. There might have been tinkerimg but not so much more impactful than James Comey NOT charging the Queen Hillary.

The liberal's are poor sports. How could we possibly have lost they say... How could America not vote for our entitled queen?

Normally they'd just say racism but that doesn't really apply here so the next best thing is Russia. Russia is bad. Everyone still hates Russia. Blame them.

This whole thing has been nothing but a total shit show.

Why?

Boo hoo... we didn't win.

Blame something. Blame anything. Blame blame blame.

See the new mindset today of entirely too many people is if you don't win...blame something. Blame anything. Blame blame...excuse excuse...anything but the

Reality.

And there you have it.

You won't change anyone's opinion on this blog but this line is wrong in your argument.....

not to mention the litany of issues relating to obstruction, where Lieu essentially had Mueller admitting that Trump committed crimes, warrant Congress to take action.

Mueller made a quick and definitive statement that walked this back at the beginning of the afternoon session which was too bad for CNN as they were hanging their hat after the morning session that this was the smoking gun.

They do apply.

Let me explain by echoing again, twice and thrice...

Outside countries have always tinkered around our politics. Guess who does the same thing during their elections? We do. The good old U S of A.

If you believe anything other than that it's being completely naive.

So where or how does that tie in with present day liberal maniacs?

#1 No other country changed our election. That's a fact. There might have been tinkerimg but not so much more impactful than James Comey NOT charging the Queen Hillary.

The liberal's are poor sports. How could we possibly have lost they say... How could America not vote for our entitled queen?

Normally they'd just say racism but that doesn't really apply here so the next best thing is Russia. Russia is bad. Everyone still hates Russia. Blame them.

This whole thing has been nothing but a total shit show.

Why?

Boo hoo... we didn't win.

Blame something. Blame anything. Blame blame blame.

See the new mindset today of entirely too many people is if you don't win...blame something. Blame anything. Blame blame...excuse excuse...anything but the

Reality.

And there you have it.
You really didn't offer a cogent rebuttal.

You won't change anyone's opinion on this blog but this line is wrong in your argument.....

not to mention the litany of issues relating to obstruction, where Lieu essentially had Mueller admitting that Trump committed crimes, warrant Congress to take action.

Mueller made a quick and definitive statement that walked this back at the beginning of the afternoon session which was too bad for CNN as they were hanging their hat after the morning session that this was the smoking gun.
No doubt he formally walked it back. He's a gallant soldier to a fault. However, Mueller expressed his true feelings to Lieu, and everyone paying attention knows it.

Absolutely...

You just don't see it. Claiming this is above and beyond party or even extreme ideology is absolutely false.

This has everything to do with exactly that.

Have you ever seen any kind of behavior even remotely similar to what these poor losers put on display.

My god it was total mass hysteria.

Can't go to class the next day. Can't take a test. Can't concentrate. Can't breath in four days. Need a puppy and safe space. Crayons and paste.
Dogs sleeping with cats. Dead rising from the grave. Volcanoes erupting all at once. Every iceberg melting at once flooding us all.

Come on.

This whole thing was nothing but excuse digging with a bunch of people acting like spoiled brats. Sore loser means nothing to them. It just can't be. Trump won because Russia, Wiki, and any other reason except the real one.

He just won and the queen lost.

I
M
P
O
S
S
I
B
L
E

they say.

The voters and the electoral college said something else.

Thx, appreciate it, have a great day!

You tool. And liar. Take your crap at take it elsewhere. Stop with starting these political threads on this board. This is a ND football board. Not the Huffington Post. Take it there. 75-80% at a minimum of these political threads are started by you Trump hating leftists. I've responded countless time to the incitement. Get this .. most of the country isn't down with your philosophy. And a lot of people here don't agree with you. So what's the point to posting your crap . You're a very f..cked.. up guy. Who lives in a delusional world. Enjoy it. Stop bringing it here. I find lies about our country highly objectionable. So keep them to yourself and your repugnant ilk. And stop contaminating this board with them.
Dublin, your anger issues should be between you and your shrink not this board. You sound like that guy with all the stickers on his van down here in FL that sent bombs to Ds places of residence. Relax bro.

You're pathetic in the extreme. You're not exactly the best arbiter of " cogent " just a total waste of human DNA. Fyi you're losing real Bigly. Lol And yesterday was only the beginning. It was both hilarious and sad . No amount of liberal spin can change yesterday's disaster for the Ds. Sham investigation that wasn't even led by Mueller. Mueller didn't write [ Weisman] the report. Nor had he read it prior to yesterday's hearing. That was painfully obvious. Tough times ahead for you. Truth is a force of nature. The hard core left will be an increasingly diminished cadre relegated to an irrelevant echo chamber

Dublin, your anger issues should be between you and your shrink not this board. You sound like that guy with all the stickers on his van down here in FL that sent bombs to Ds places of residence. Relax bro.
You do make me angry bc I dislike your dishonesty and political bs. So call a truce and refrain from starting political threads on here. And I will do the same. Go get your fix from CNN and MSNBC.

You're pathetic in the extreme. You're not exactly the best arbiter of " cogent " just a total waste of human DNA. Fyi you're losing real Bigly. Lol And yesterday was only the beginning. It was both hilarious and sad . No amount of liberal spin can change yesterday's disaster for the Ds. Sham investigation that wasn't even led by Mueller. Mueller didn't write [ Weisman] the report. Nor had he read it prior to yesterday's hearing. That was painfully obvious. Tough times ahead for you. Truth is a force of nature. The hard core left will be an increasingly diminished cadre relegated to an irrelevant echo chamber
See what I mean? Trump gets you peeps to speak and attack just like him. "Bigly" What coherent adult uses that word?

Do we have a gun ban? Nope. Do we have a president promoting teachers armed at some capacity in school? Yep. Do we have a president that doesn't wish to touch the gun issue with a 100 foot pole? Yes

Before you pull out the bump stock ban you're so ready to jump all over...

It's like this. That bump stock got BATF approved that never should have.

The fully auto manipulation was very easy. Much easier than what the approving agent thought.

Or the agent himself or kin had in fact held a patent or two on that stock and got approved that way.

Either way that device never should have been granted approval from the get go.

#MAGA

Trump

Two odd, two odd
We can go down this road again.... If Obama would of done the same thing or said "Take their guns first due process second" I promise you would think differently. This has nothing to do with your opinion on a certain stock.... it has everything to do with how the sheep follow their wolf. The fact you can't admit that is literally the problem....

What is your thoughts on Trump giving credit to the forefathers for taking over the airports back in 1776?

Do you have carpal tunnel syndrome from wiping off your spittle smeared computer screen while yelling at posts on this board that veer away from your dogmatically expressed, neanderthal views?

Not trying to convince you....

And you won't or anyone else on this board except those who already agree with you. These threads are pretty pointless so I'll just leave it there (although Benko, Quest and you really bump up your likes count, woohoo!).

One if by land, two if by sea, let's ride to the attack at terminal B.
Trump has somehow found a way to find the most gullible people in the country and get them to follow him no matter what he says/does. I am actually impressed with his ability to mobilize the weak minded. One week he is threatening North Korea... the next week he meets their wacko leader and tweets about how he likes the guy.... and his sheep will brag about him from both sides....

His followers will call me a 'liberal' because I support the second amendment..... think about that!

It literally blows my mind...

And you won't or anyone else on this board except those who already agree with you. These threads are pretty pointless so I'll just leave it there (although Benko, Quest and you really bump up your likes count, woohoo!).
I think your first comment applies to everyone. If you find these threads pointless, why are you posting in them?

Reactions: benko's army
Trump has somehow found a way to find the most gullible people in the country and get them to follow him no matter what he says/does. I am actually impressed with his ability to mobilize the weak minded. One week he is threatening North Korea... the next week he meets their wacko leader and tweets about how he likes the guy.... and his sheep will brag about him from both sides....

His followers will call me a 'liberal' because I support the second amendment..... think about that!

It literally blows my mind...

baaaa baaaa...........speaking of sheep

Silent Banjo likes this.

Reactions: DublinND

"not to mention the litany of issues relating to obstruction, where Lieu essentially had Mueller admitting that Trump committed crimes, warrant Congress to take action"

I dont believe that's true.
After Lue asked the question Muller said
" I'm not going to get into that at this juncture"
Then stated "they didnt reach a determination" that crimes where committed

Then there's the matter of a NY Times Reporter who mis represented the truth
There's a big difference in firing Mueller to remove him from special counsel for no just cause and removing Mueller for conflict's of interest
And who was that reporter....none other than Maggie Haberman of the Podesta Group

Last edited:
We can go down this road again.... If Obama would of done the same thing or said "Take their guns first due process second" I promise you would think differently. This has nothing to do with your opinion on a certain stock.... it has everything to do with how the sheep follow their wolf. The fact you can't admit that is literally the problem....

What is your thoughts on Trump giving credit to the forefathers for taking over the airports back in 1776?

Then let's go down this road. You know what I speak of is exactly the case unless of course you're full of shit and Daddy never really did hold a FFL.

As far as the other horseshit...
Don't speak for me on what I would or wouldn't think or say if Barry O had done XYZ.

See I'm not from the cookie cutter that you and your ridiculous brethren are from.
I make my own mind up about everything and don't draw lines in the sand based solely on party lines.

As far as the subject of Trump saying this or that...

Let me offer a wee bit of incite for you to digest. I don't hang on every word, statement or the like from anyone even if from our elected president.

I know that might be hard for you and some of your brethren on here to believe. Lord knows y'all are fascinated with what I have to say all day every day but I....unlike you....have a life. I do things. I make lots of money. The world turns because of me. I'm not the only one but I help it along.

The last thing I have time for is hanging on to what someone said jumbled or otherwise.

People misspeak all the time. I bet at some point today you said back talkwards or something there of. Who cares.

Trump is me. He's you. He's well more than half this board. He's not a rehearsed politician and that's a huge refreshing reason why people love him.

He's a realist.

Period.

"not to mention the litany of issues relating to obstruction, where Lieu essentially had Mueller admitting that Trump committed crimes, warrant Congress to take action"

I dont believe that's true.
After Lue asked the question Muller said
" I'm not going to get into that at this juncture"
Then stated "they didnt reach a determination" that crimes where committed

Then there's the matter of a NY Times Reporter who mis represented the truth
There's a big difference in firing Mueller to remove him from special counsel for no just cause and removing Mueller for conflict's of interest
And who was that reporter....none other than Maggie Haberman of the Podesta Group
Actually, there was an article quoting Lieu's questioning of Mueller, and in their dialogue Mueller checked off all three boxes constituting obstruction. Pretty sure that's why Mueller was adamant about "clarifying" his statements.

Actually, there was an article quoting Lieu's questioning of Mueller, and in their dialogue Mueller checked off all three boxes constituting obstruction. Pretty sure that's why Mueller was adamant about "clarifying" his statements.
Mueller make it perfectly clear there was no obstruction! Thanks for playing!

Yet he stated yesterday what i posted.
How involved do you believe he was in this investigation?

LOL, preposterous take.
Mueller Testimony Post-Mortem: Two Years Of Ru

The beginning of the end of the Trump presidency..."

"The tipping point..."

"The walls are closing in..."

"Trump's going down..."

"He will not serve out his term..."

"Bombshell!"

"Trump is in trouble..."

"Trump's going down..."

"He will not serve out his term - no way, no how"

"He's done!"

"This will be the watershed week..."

"Today is a turning point..."

"Rumblings of the word 'impeachment'..."

"A new bombshell..."

"Trump will resign..."

"Tipping point!"

Back by popular demand: two years of Russiagate coverage in two minutes | pic.twitter.com/vMekLDO3Kt

— Mike (@Doranimated) July 24, 2019
Meanwhile, in July 2019 no less than The New York Times editorial board laments that Trump-Kremlin relations are not close enough, as Trump's "approach has been ham-handed" - the 'paper of record' now tells us.

— Editorial Board, New York Times, 7-22-19

NYT%20tweet.png

The above Times statement from this week is certainly real — absurd and astoundingly hypocritical as it all is (given the NY Times for years led the way with Russophobic and fear-mongering headlines, effectively undermining the ability of the US to establish a sounder relationship with Moscow, which it now calls for without an inkling of shame over its recent record) — but the below, unfortunately, is not...

fake%20news%20cnn2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT