ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Please someone explain the dichotomy with these comments

While normal people are heartbroken, angry and sickened by these 5 White Nationalist Terrorist Attacks in a week not a single Trump supporter in this thread has even aknowledged the attacks. They are too busy trying to use whataboutism to justify them. It shows where their heads are at. They couldnt even muster their faux Thoughts and Prayers.

While you were trying to justify or invoke whataboutism for the El Paso Terrorist Attack another Trump supporting White Nationalist killed 9 people in Dayton. This makes 5 Terrorist attacks in a week. Martial Law should be declared and Anyone that posts on 4 Chan, 8 Chan or Gab needs to be rounded up immediately. America is under attack.
Dayton
El Paso
Gilroy
Brooklyn
Philadelphia
Is there a point where you condemn the man who has inspired these Terrorist or is all this just a big ole coincident of "mentally ill" white men comming mass murder?
And black on black crime?
That isnt as much of a terroist act in those neighborhood's? Those aren't mass murders?
In Baltimore alone from 2014 to 2017 there were over 1100 homicides wheres the Martial law there?
Chicago?
St Louis?
You e been condemning president Trump from the time of his inauguration
Your posts ring hollow

Last edited:
Reactions: 88ND and rgc7
And black on black crime?
That isnt as much of a terroist act in those neighborhood's? Those aren't mass murders?
In Baltimore alone from 2014 to 2017 there were over 1100 homicides wheres the Martial law there?
Chicago?
St Louis?
You e been condemning peesident trump from the tinevof his inauguration
Your posts ring hollow
Of course they ring hallow! You know your boy goes out there and toes the line of white nationalistic speak. You're indoctrinated to not go against anything Trump so your response is expected. Sad times we are in.

While normal people are heartbroken, angry and sickened by these 5 White Nationalist Terrorist Attacks in a week not a single Trump supporter in this thread has even aknowledged the attacks. They are too busy trying to use whataboutism to justify them. It shows where their heads are at. They couldnt even muster their faux Thoughts and Prayers.
Is there a single post on this board where someone tries to justify these horrific attacks? What could ever be a justification for something like this?

Reactions: rgc7
Of course they ring hallow! You know your boy goes out there and toes the line of white nationalistic speak. You're indoctrinated to not go against anything Trump so your response is expected. Sad times we are in.
Wrong again Ive criticized president Trump on signing the the last 2 budgets it you who have not given him credit for anything so your negative responses are just as expected

Last edited:
Reactions: 88ND

Corey Booker

" Every gun owner should be subjected to a thorough background check including felonies and mental health "

" To ask voters for ID is racist "

29 dead countless wounded in the last 24 hours and your thoughts are to blame everyone else. Still havent seen one Trump supporter in this thread condemn the shooters. Its all been deflection and whataboutism.

Well maybe it's because I want to wait until all the facts come out and not speculate. I condemn any shooting against the innocent person but I also want to find out what the investigators know before I go out like a politician seeking to politicize the awful and evil attacks. I am sick every time I hear of these acts of senseless violence.

Also, this is far beyond President Trump and gun control. This is about a youth brought up on violent video games, a social media environment where they can post their ignorant manifestos and a breakdown of the family which has been going on long before President Trump came into office. You can go ahead and blame the president for this if you want but until we get down to the real issues of mental health, the 24/7 coverage these unhinged killers receive and the societal breakdown that has been going on for years, these violent acts will keep happening.

Going back to 2009 the FBI warned Congress of this coming horror. In 2018 the Republican controlled congress & WH cut Law Enforcement funding to combat White Nationaliat.

Well maybe it's because I want to wait until all the facts come out and not speculate. I condemn any shooting against the innocent person but I also want to find out what the investigators know before I go out like a politician seeking to politicize the awful and evil attacks. I am sick every time I hear of these acts of senseless violence.

Also, this is far beyond President Trump and gun control. This is about a youth brought up on violent video games, a social media environment where they can post their ignorant manifestos and a breakdown of the family which has been going on long before President Trump came into office. You can go ahead and blame the president for this if you want but until we get down to the real issues of mental health, the 24/7 coverage these unhinged killers receive and the societal breakdown that has been going on for years, these violent acts will keep happening.
Violent Video games have been debunked the only thing that killed these people was their White Nationalist ideology. Many of us warned that Trump's rhetoric would lead to this and now the chicken have come to roost and his supporters are scrambling to blame anything and anyone else for this terrorism.

I have not watched any news this morning, and I don‘t know if the shooter in El Paso was white, Black , conservative, liberal, etc.
What I do know is that the man was a lunatic, a coward, and devil possessed !
No one in their right mind can condone such acts, but unfortunately, they are becoming a fact of life
In our Godless culture.
Vile and violent movies , video games, perverse sexual acts, lack of respect for police and our laws,
A two tier system of justice, open borders, broken homes, the assault on our Republic foundation,
The lack of personal responsibility, etc., etc., etc.
Prayers for the victims and their loved ones in their terrible time of unbelievable sorrow.

While our nation is under attack the Commander in Chief is not meeting with the FBI, NSA, Homeland Security, or leaders in Congress he is partying at his club.

Reactions: benko's army
I have not watched any news this morning, and I don‘t know if the shooter in El Paso was white, Black , conservative, liberal, etc.
No one in their right mind can condone such acts, but unfortunately, they are becoming a fact of life
In our Godless culture.
Vile and violent movies , video games, perverse sexual acts, lack of respect for police and our laws,
A two tier system of justice, open borders, broken homes, the assault on our Republic foundation,
Prayers for the victims and their loved ones in their terrible time of unbelievable sorrow.
In Dayton, they haven’t released any info about the shooter or his motive. Raul has decided on his own that the guy is a white nationalist. Fits the narrative.

Nobody, I repeat Nobody, tries to remotely justify these acts.

In our Godless culture.
No mention of Assault Weapons or White Nationalist ideology as always blame liberals and school prayer. This is why we can fix the problem because you refuse to aknowledge the root cause.

29 dead countless wounded in the last 24 hours and your thoughts are to blame everyone else. Still havent seen one Trump supporter in this thread condemn the shooters. Its all been deflection and whataboutism.

The only person responsible for killing these innocent people is the shooter.

Or is it your position that Obama is responsible for the mass killings at:
Ft Hood
San Bernardino
Dallas

Mass shooters fall into 3 categories.

Ideological
Psychiatric
Revenge

To attribute the actions of a lone gunman to the President of the United States is sheer lunacy on your part.

You’re a moron, as in Euclidean geometry, condemnation is a given !

Reactions: chitown sot
Violent Video games have been debunked the only thing that killed these people was their White Nationalist ideology. Many of us warned that Trump's rhetoric would lead to this and now the chicken have come to roost and his supporters are scrambling to blame anything and anyone else for this terrorism.

What a bunch of bull. If you don't think watching violent games which have been proven to be addicting isn't partly to cause, you're wrong. So the violent massacres during Obama's 8 years of presidency were because of Trump? Is it because Obama was reaching out to Muslims that the Bakersfield murderers thought they had the green light to kill? What caused the Orlando Pulse killings? This is way beyond Trump and goes to the deeper issues of children being raised in a social media environment who are disassociated from reality and can barely have an intelligent face to face conversation.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Corey Booker

" Every gun owner should be subjected to a thorough background check including felonies and mental health "

And if Booker would do a little leg work he would find these actions are done

ATTENTION MODERATOR

Raulduke_007 should be removed from this site !

His posts are never about Notre Dame or football, instead they are confined to left wing political activism.

No mention of Assault Weapons or White Nationalist ideology as always blame liberals and school prayer. This is why we can fix the problem because you refuse to aknowledge the root cause.
Assult weapons
If you are stab with a knife would that be considered a assult weapon?

Wheres the post that proves violent videos dont play a parf....your word?

ATTENTION MODERATOR

Raulduke_007 should be removed from this site !

His posts are never about Notre Dame or football, instead they are confined to left wing political activism.
Snowflake triggering warning
Attention Moderator Raul destroys my right wing talking points and I cant handle having anyone with a different opinion than mine. I only want to interact with people who agree with me. Grow up sport

Reactions: 8th Man
Wheres the post that proves violent videos dont play a parf....your word?
As far back as the early 2000s, a report of the U.S. Secret Service found that school shooters tended to consume less violent media, not more than other males their age. And countries that are high consumers of video games such as South Korea, Japan and the Netherlands are among the most peaceful in the world.
Violent video games are perfect scapegoat because the right doesnt want to ban Assualt Rifles.

Snowflake triggering warning
Attention Moderator Raul destroys my right wing talking points and I cant handle having anyone with a different opinion than mine. I only want to interact with people who agree with me. Grow up sport

I don’t know what “right wing talking points” you’re referencing.

Could you list them for us.

If you’ve followed this site with any degree of scrutiny you would have noticed that I can handle any and all contrarian positions, and that I enjoy engaging in contrarian discussions, but your posts are strictly political, strictly left wing, and as such you contribute nothing positive and/or nothing Notre Dame oriented to this site.

You are strictly a left wing political activist

You contribute nothing when it comes to Notre Dame and you contribute nothing when it comes to Notre Dame athletics, hence you should be bounced.

Again, if you ever read anything about Notre Dame football on this site you’d know that I actively and passionately interact with people who disagree with me.

This isn’t about growing up, it’s about a political activist trying to use this site to further his/her views.

TIME FOR YOU TO GO !

I don’t know what “right wing talking points” you’re referencing.

Could you list them for us.

If you’ve followed this site with any degree of scrutiny you would have noticed that I can handle any and all contrarian positions, and that I enjoy engaging in contrarian discussions, but your posts are strictly political, strictly left wing, and as such you contribute nothing positive and/or nothing Notre Dame oriented to this site.

You are strictly a left wing political activist

You contribute nothing when it comes to Notre Dame and you contribute nothing when it comes to Notre Dame athletics, hence you should be bounced.

Again, if you ever read anything about Notre Dame football on this site you’d know that I actively and passionately interact with people who disagree with me.

This isn’t about growing up, it’s about a political activist trying to use this site to further his/her views.

TIME FOR YOU TO GO !
Grow up sport

In Dayton, they haven’t released any info about the shooter or his motive. Raul has decided on his own that the guy is a white nationalist. Fits the narrative.

Nobody, I repeat Nobody, tries to remotely justify these acts.
I know Fox News doesnt like to cover these Terrorist attacks and opine if the Mass Shooting was ISIS related like they did with El Paso but facts matter sorry you dont know how to search for news.

It's actually societal decay with people being raised with a me, myself and I attitude.

No respect for authority. No respect for chain of command. No respect for anything.

Just like a few posters littered amongst this thread.

Just like the auditorium of tears the night Hillary lost.

Those people act all lovey dovey bridge full of huggy... but they go all bat shit psycho when somethimg doesn't go their way.

Corey Booker

What's your point?

Let's just go with your convoluted thought process. Voter ID stems from the mindset if you don't look like you're from the US, we want you to prove it with an ID.

Extensive background checks for firearms has to do with we want to make sure bat sh*t crazy people aren't buying guns to kill people.

Reactions: benko's army
What's your point?

Let's just go with your convoluted thought process. Voter ID stems from the mindset if you don't look like you're from the US, we want you to prove it with an ID.

Extensive background checks for firearms has to do with we want to make sure bat sh*t crazy people aren't buying guns to kill people.
They have been doing extensive background since i believe1993. Most people support this but a federal governent data base is a constitutional violation, though this is what the left wants.
These are state issues not the federal government

No one has a problem with that.
Voter ID and has nothing to do with what you look like.
The majority of Americans support it

Last edited:
They have been doing extensive background since i believe1993. Most people support this but a federal governent data base is a constitutional violation, thiugh this is what the left wants.
These are state issues not the federal government

No one has a problem with that.
Voter ID and has nothing to fo with what you look like.

Amen Brother,
No honest politician can be against voter ID. Our Republican form of government depends upon
Honest and fair elections. If someone really wants to vote, they should have no trouble getting a Voter ID.
Just like one must have an iD to do just about anything else.
Without an id , how can we stop illegals from voting. How can we stop false absentee ballots ?
Close elections can swing on a relative few votes.
When I vote, I want to be sure that my vote counts and is not being nullified by someone voting illegally, or some dishonest person in the polling place.
Why go the Liberals oppose Voter ID, because they have benefited by fake voters, dead people
Voting, stuffing the ballot boxes it has been going on for years In the old Democratic districts in New York and In Chicago for years. There was a saying “ Get out and vote and vote offen“ It was supposed to be a joke , But it was actually factual.
Now the Liberals have gone a step further and set up the Police State to actually try to fix
The last election, and failing to do that set the police state in motion to try to overthrow a duly elected
President. Failing on both counts they are still talking Impeachment even though no High Crime was
Committed.
Elections should be fair and respected by all Americans or our Republic will cease to exist !

Last edited:
Reactions: deadirishpoet
Voter ID and has nothing to fo with what you look like.

Including minorities.

The right to vote is based on being a citizen domiciled where voting in that applicable election is legitimate. So why would we not ask someone for proof that they are both of those? We’ll just take their word for it? Where else does government just take your word that you are qualified for a right or benefit? This is an absurd argument that is 100% political and theoretical. None of the supposedly effected people give a crap about it.

What's your point?

Voting should be subject to the same scrutiny as checking into a hotel .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT