ADVERTISEMENT

OT: FSU' Johnson arrest video

Just read an article I won't link for various reasons that "witnesses say she called him a FN". Don't know if it's true but even if she did that doesn't make it right he retaliated with a punch to the face. What ever happened to "sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me". Punching out a girl in any situation is a lose lose proposition. Unless you are defending your life with no other options left.

Wrong as usual. On so many levels too.

You can go to a bar in 80% of the bars in America (including LA) if you are 18 or older.

Maybe in your delusional world can 18 year olds get into bars but in the rest of America one needs to be 21 and in possession of a valid id.

Please just go back to the Cesspool that is semenhole athletics

Maybe in your delusional world can 18 year olds get into bars but in the rest of America one needs to be 21 and in possession of a valid id.

Please just go back to the Cesspool that is semenhole athletics

Guess you've never been to a bar where they wristband people in order to identify difference in ages of the people above 21 and below 21

No1e has never been 100% correct on anything. Helll, he called Brian Kelly a murderer and said FSU never cheated!!!!!

In the vast majority of the country you have to be 21 to eneter an establishment that serves drinks without food like this hole. Tallahassee is full on low rent bars that cater to Criminole athletes, refuse to charge them and set up women to be raped by FSU players. Nothing new here and the TPD looks the other way.

Reactions: sluggo69
;):D:rolleyes:don't want to sound biased, but the only one in this thread that are close to correct are the ones agreeing with me!

Regardless of anything she may have said, his actions were inexcusable. You have a right to defend yourself when you are in immenant danger, but that was hardly the case here. All he had to do was walk away, but he didn't do that and now he has to pay the price. I believe from what I saw they both should have been charged, but that isn't ever going to happen in a situation like this and that is why men have to just walk away.

For those who have a problem with FSU, please tell us what should have been done. When the story first came out Jimbo was out of town and he suspended him. When he got back in town and saw the video he cut him loose. What in the hell else do you that have a problem think he should have done?

Reactions: sluggo69
Regardless of anything she may have said, his actions were inexcusable. You have a right to defend yourself when you are in immenant danger, but that was hardly the case here. All he had to do was walk away, but he didn't do that and now he has to pay the price. I believe from what I saw they both should have been charged, but that isn't ever going to happen in a situation like this and that is why men have to just walk away.

For those who have a problem with FSU, please tell us what should have been done. When the story first came out Jimbo was out of town and he suspended him. When he got back in town and saw the video he cut him loose. What in the hell else do you that have a problem think he should have done?
JW, the only person who would have a problem with how FSU handled this incident is our resident escapee from the asylum. If Jimbo had taken the kid down to the Wescott fountain and shot him he still wouldn't be satisfied. Don't worry about him.

Reactions: ForeverNole22
JW, the only person who would have a problem with how FSU handled this incident is our resident escapee from the asylum. If Jimbo had taken the kid down to the Wescott fountain and shot him he still wouldn't be satisfied. Don't worry about him.

Bwahahahahahahahahahah! Snow White and the 7 dwarf personalities all with different internet handles! :rolleyes: :( :mad: :confused: :cool: :p :eek: :oops:

No1e has never been 100% correct on anything. Helll, he called Brian Kelly a murderer and said FSU never cheated!!!!!

In the vast majority of the country you have to be 21 to eneter an establishment that serves drinks without food like this hole. Tallahassee is full on low rent bars that cater to Criminole athletes, refuse to charge them and set up women to be raped by FSU players. Nothing new here and the TPD looks the other way.
Keep the lies coming. Surely you see the love you are getting here for your crazy dishonest comments. You're a glutton for punishment. A real masochist!

This is an interesting question. I guess FSU could have hired/recommended perse as Johnson's attorney. Perse then would go to court, state his case and be thrown in jail for malpractice. Johnson then would be forced to plead insanity and the video would prove it. The judge would sentence him to a mental ward/sanitarium where if we are lucky he would share space with argus. Within 5 minutes I am guessing the board problem would be over.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT