ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official Rose Bowl ND v. Bama Game Thread

I’m hoping that ball went off #28. ND needs a break like this.

True freshman. Keep talking your track record is awful. Bilal can't play,Jones can't play,McKinley can't play. Find another sport.
Olinemen know football so well, make great coaches.....40 years ago

10-15 offensive plays, not a single throw downfield.... good coaching and qb pla

My goodness , every first down play for Alabama is a first down ! We look like we are playing in Slow motion

Yep, that’ll do it for me. Absolutely pathetic. PLEASE stop putting this stupid team in the playoff.

Reactions: irish4life767
well this game is over as the beatdown begins. just hope Saban is nice and keeps his team from putting up 55 plus

This is pathetic. I’m tired of watching games like this. And I feel bad for the players.

You have Lea with one foot out the door, trying to game plan and perform his duties asthe HC at Vanderbilt. You have a green oC in Rees who is getting schooled yet again. Just pathetic. Kelly is complete garbage.

typical disaster, not one surprise here. Kelly should be let go. This is becoming embarrassing.

Could the refs spare us an Embarrassment and call this TKO early ? We are completely outclassed !

This is a joke.
We aren’t close. This is a scrimmage for them.
Maybe, if college athletes get paid. We could close the distance.
This is a joke.

ND does not belong in the CFP. And if this turns into an embarrassment to college football route, you can bet that ND is going to have an incredibly hard hard time getting back in the playoffs for years to come.
Total embarrassment. Fuk Kelly. Fil book

Who gives a rats A** about 10 win seasons when you get embarrassed over and over again in BIG games. Losses like this set the program back.

Reactions: irish4life767
4 down territory every drive near the 50, onside kick every time. They score regardless, so it doesn’t matter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT