ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND v. Navy Game Thread

The real DP came out the second half. Missed a wide open MM, Gets a pass tipped and poor decisions holding it on a full out rush. He has to just dump that over the line to the hot route.

If you can stop our run, we are screwed. Clemson could not.

When Navy’s defenders are coming in unblocked that’s not on Pyne.

But, with Navy bringing that pressure ND has to hit the check down or screens
Agree, I guess running won't work with that pressure. Only thing is a screen or check down

I've been watching ND games a long time. Every year they play Navy. I know it's happened, but I don't remember them ever being easy.
They tend to go one of two ways. Either Navy is simply outmanned and get forced into a couple of turnovers and we cruise easily, or it's a dogfight. Today is a dogfight.

It's called a football game. It's called a change in momentum. Happens all the time.
Yeah on H&I Notre Dame is playing at USC in front of a friendly crowd. Wonder Woman is investigating the Trojans ineptitude.

At least the Navy second string QB is in……might save the day with the starting QB out.

That really wasn’t Houston. The Navy dude grabbed his pads, pulled him into him and down and acted like Houston tackled him. Pathetic ref call. Great acting by Navy.

Reactions: GDFan and Get Nasty
Ok. 3 runs. Minis 2 yards. Punt and hold on. This OL should run lines. Pathetic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT