ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND v. Navy Game Thread

Any one on this board that says anything negative expects the message board tough guy to come out and spew your trash. You aren’t always right, anyone that posts something you don’t agree with is a hater. I don’t care what you think, I’ve been watching ND for 30+ years and Pyne has been playing as bad as I’ve seen.

Good job getting the back up QB some snaps. Couldn’t Angeli handle getting sacked just as well as Pyne’s handling it?
Idk. Pyne obviously practices taking a sack and not fumbling more than he does reading a defense.

What a joke this crew is. It was 1st and 10. They clocked it. Then they review after a clock which you cannot.

Any one on this board that says anything negative expects the message board tough guy to come out and spew your trash. You aren’t always right, anyone that posts something you don’t agree with is a hater. I don’t care what you think, I’ve been watching ND for 30+ years and Pyne has been playing as bad as I’ve seen.
You’re an ignorant moron, a know nothing arm chair wanna be coach/QB.

I was watching ND football before your parents were born

Total team breakdown in the 2nd half defense can’t stop them and the offense has 16 total yards. Let’s see if they can recover the onside kick.

Yeah fire all the coaches….

beating Clemson is cool
But not when you lose 3 games every year which is freeman

While everyone is criticizing Pyne and Rees why isn’t anyone being critical of ND’s defense ?

Wasn‘t Freeman a defensive guru ?

You’re an ignorant moron, a know nothing arm chair wanna be coach/QB.

I was watching ND football before your parents were born
Probably time to retire then. How you can argue against Pyne mistakes/weaknesses are mind boggling. Computer time at the nursing home should be about over

• Haha
Reactions: TheSodFather
The ND WAY....make a shitty team look like world beaters and make their backup QB look like a Heisman candidate. This is why ND is not taken seriously.

Reactions: NotreDomer1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT