ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND v. Navy Game Thread

OMG.....WTH????? You have a QB that can't read a defense so have him drop deep on a deep pass route. REALLY???? Oline can't block the blitz.....just shitty play calling.

ND should have had Angeli in there by now.This game should not be this close. Rees gets cute with his play calling. Can't understand why he can't just call plays that leverage the offenses strengths and do it all game!

This is sooooo pathetic

navy brought 10 and pyne just held it…
Throw the damn ball

I didn’t know Pynes mom was on the board! My apologies Mrs. Pyne. Your son is the best QB we have ever had.
If you knew anything about football, which you don’t, you’d know that the Pre-snap DLine are in 3 or 4 point stances and that the LB’s and DB’s are bent over, ergo PYNE’S field of vision is unobstructe.

Have someone who knows about football explain that to you

Reactions: NDinNJ
This is what a poorly coached talented team looks like

HC and two coordinators with no clue

Well….. at least this reminds everyone about the mirage you saw a week ago. I’m not rooting against Pyne and Rees but the matter is finally settled.

If you knew anything about football, which you don’t, you’d know that the Pre-snap DLine are in 3 or 4 point stances and that the LB’s and DB’s are bent over, ergo PYNE’S field of vision is unobstructe.

Have someone who knows about football explain that to you
I was talking about the OL. You’re a joke. Prob a liberal snow flake, participation trophy parent. Anyone that critiques you think is bashing.

Easy! We are starting the shortest power 5 QB of the 21st century
It’s got nothing to do with his height, the blitz’s are mostly coming from his blind side.

But I would agree that you offset constant blitzing by quick short passes

Team was flat after Clemson. Still a win is a win. Obviously must play much better to beat USC, but last week this team showed it is capable.

Reactions: NDinNJ
I was talking about the OL. You’re a joke. Prob a liberal snow flake, participation trophy parent. Anyone that critiques you think is bashing.
Well, you’re zero for four with your assessment of me, no surprise there.

I have no issue with valid criticism, but i do object to ignorant bitching by know nothing morons like yourself !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT