ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND v. Clemson ACC Conference Championship Game Thread

Good adjustments Rees and book... moment and game too big for them, book scared

I’m not going even rehash what we saw. This is the entire issue. You need elite players to be an elite team. It’s not rocket science. ND doesn’t have that and it’s painfully obvious
I think what it shows is how a couple elite players can make a huge difference. It’s literally two players in this one, plus being out Patterson, and it’s a massive difference.

Reactions: tkirish
Book had all day on second down and panicked, had Kyren wide open as check down even if scared

I turn down the TV volume and listen to the radio coverage. It's not good but Herbie is embarrassing!
Other than the fact that he yammers on and on, I don't see him as anti-Notre Dame at all. If you guys haven't noticed yet, it's Clemson that is rolling over us, so he is bound to say good things about them. It's really that simple.

Reactions: valianted25
Other than the fact that he yammers on and on, I don't see him as anti-Notre Dame at all. If you guys haven't noticed yet, it's Clemson that is rolling over us, so he is bound to say good things about them. It's really that simple.
He just states the obvious!

Reactions: rgc7
I'm not worried about him bein anti ND, he just ain't a very good analyst, imho.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
What a debacle this is I’ve never seen a team get out coached as bad as this.

Look in the mirror for that, internet tough guy. He’s been anti-ND for years and widely known. Get a life.

I'm not the one whining about the announcers. Jesus, talk about getting a life.

Have to give the Clemson coaching staff credit. They clearly watched the film from the first game and made the necessary adjustments. Why Etienne is having a much better game..

How many times do we have to see that Etienne-Lawrence are going to run it on 2nd and long?

Yet no one is even near them.

Book is too scared to throw it up. This is first few games book. Horribly disappointing

In spite of our being manhandled this game, we all knew the reality. Kelly is good coach , who will give us winning seasons and leave ND with an impressive win / loss ratio. Book is an excellent College QB, and ditto for his w / L record.
The reality is that we are not a legit top 10 team. We have neither the coaching or the Players.
Good team. Winning season. No championships

Clemson needs 2 more TDs so we can be sure we aren’t going to the playoffs.
I actually would like ND to make the playoffs. We need to see where Kelly really has the program.

In spite of our being manhandled this game, we all knew the reality. Kelly is good coach , who will give us winning seasons and leave ND with an impressive win / loss ratio. Book is an excellent College QB, and ditto for his w / L record.
The reality is that we are not a legit top 10 team. We have neither the coaching or the Players.
Good team. Winning season. No championships

Book and Kelly will always be known as choke artists.

Bye book bye Lea
For all the Book defenders.....this is what a special QB looks like....
And Ian book is what a scared to throw the ball into windows qb looks like .... can’t wait for book to be gone despite having nothing ready at qb next year

I actually would like ND to make the playoffs. We need to see where Kelly really has the program.

They don't deserve to make the playoffs after this debacle. Let's say they do for argument's sake. They are going in as the 4 seed at best. If Alabama stays number 1, ND will get another beatdown. A game that will be over at halftime. The committee should want close games so that people stay interested. ND can't give them that. Notre Dame does not play big boy football. They can't stay with these teams. They need a bowl game with a team they can beat. Maybe Iowa State or Northwestern.

ND isn’t choking. Clemson is really just way better. This is very disappointing. Knowing they had a shot at a playoff. Now they will go to a meaningless bowl. Even if it’s a New Years six bowl. It’s still meaning. As a fan it’s very frustrating to watch your team being dismantled like this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT