ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND v. Clemson ACC Conference Championship Game Thread

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE !

That's funny. There was a little kid across the street who used to say that when he was upset — to his big brother. You are just a tool.

Last edited:
Missed TD there on busted coverage ..... so fg, red zone missed fg, and missed Td, despite Rees moronic play calling on early downs

Clemson is doing a good job shutting down our running game . We had one or two decent runs, but we have to much better.

I don’t think so, issue is red zone play calling all year.... you aren’t going to just run power 3 times from 10 and score.... Rees is moron

I don’t even care about that. Reality is on a lot of plays that night there wasn’t many yards to be gained. Gotta beat this team throwing mostly. Hopefully we can bust one run at some point like last time

2nd and 5 run play call is fine. Just need 3 yards and have options after that. Execute the damn play

Thats in in a nut shell. We gotta take advantage of our chances because I'm guessing Clemson will adjust as the game goes along.

You guys search for slight and insults as though you were 10 years old.
Chris Fowler wore Carolina blue colors in the booth vs. UNC. Please. Next.

So you’re saying he’s just a bad pbp announcer then? The refs hadn’t signaled anything yet and he called it himself, incorrectly.

Their is trying to establish the run and then theirs wasting downs just to run.....come on.

Over fellas!! Defense can’t get a stop and we can’t score a touchdown. If this is a blow out like its heading to be,we dont deserve to be in the CFP. We will get embarrassed by Alabama!

Chris Fowler wore Carolina blue colors in the booth vs. UNC. Please. Next.

So you’re saying he’s just a bad pbp announcer then? The refs hadn’t signaled anything yet and he called it himself, incorrectly.

Like he called it because he dislikes Notre Dame. You are a moron.

Over fellas!! Defense can’t get a stop and we can’t score a touchdown. If this is a blow out like its heading to be,we dont deserve to be in the CFP. We will get embarrassed by Alabama!
#1 no where near over

#2 who would go ahead a one loss ND team?

Clemson is doing a good job shutting down our running game . We had one or two decent runs, but we have to much better.

We've seen this movie before.....The dominant Notre Dame rushing attack gets shut down. We have to remember Clemson is back to full strength on defense.

Reactions: rgc7
Tyree should fair catch every kickoff. He hasn’t almost broke one yet.

I hope that I am way off and completely wrong, but Lawrence seems to able to score big and often. Book also looked very good early on, without a running game we are cooked !

Sad thing is, we could have 21 points right now. Poor execution put us in this hole.

Missed TD there on busted coverage ..... so fg, red zone missed fg, and missed Td, despite Rees moronic play calling on early downs

Baloney, you can’t drop a pass when you’re wide open and kill a drive

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT