ADVERTISEMENT

Official ND v. UL Game Thread

I love seeing seam routes. But I hate seeing them only every 4 games or so...hopefully tremble breaks that trend!

The depth chart is up to Kelly, he always has final say.

Clark Lea's adjustments have been saving this team's ass tonight. The offense is once again nowhere to be found. We need a new offensive coordinator.
Agree to disagree. The Louisville qb is the gift that keeps on giving. A competent qb beats this defense the way they are playing

And just like that Ian Book 9/14, 120 yards passing, 70 yards rushing, 2 TD (one rushing), 0 INT

It's really easy to overlook his intangibles. He's not a major arm with an aesthetically pleasing game, but more importantly he just produces.

He's going to finish with a 150+ PER, 300 total yards, and 3 TDs.

And just like that Ian Book 9/14, 120 yards passing, 70 yards rushing, 2 TD, 0 INT.

It's really easy to overlook his intagibles. He's not a major arm with an aestheticly pleasing game, but more importantly he just produces.

Still a lot of mental mistakes though. Stats are misleading at times

Reactions: bizzybecknd
They said on the podcast that Simon is our best blitzing LB, and it looks to be true. He come tearing through the middle a couple times tonight.

I will say that satterfield is impressive. Im Im originally from NC and he is held in high esteem. Someone to possibly keep an eye on as an up and comer when kelly leaves. Hes a good smart coach with a defined system and knows his guys. All the credit in the world to that guy and what hes done.

And just like that Ian Book 9/14, 120 yards passing, 70 yards rushing, 2 TD (one rushing), 0 INT

It's really easy to overlook his intangibles. He's not a major arm with an aesthetically pleasing game, but more importantly he just produces.

He literally looked different physically in the pocket. We need that Ian book, not the first half ian book.

Reactions: NotreDomer1
Still a lot of mental mistakes though. Stats are misleading at times

How someone looks on film while being scouted is way more misleading than stats.

Stats are objective and can be directly compared and contrasted and even translated to a direct unit of value.

If you put 10 people in a room there is going to be 10 different opinions when just looking at a player.

Book's struggles tonight have every bit as much to do with Kelly/Long as much as anything else.

Their offense hasn't looked prepared all night long.

I will say that satterfield is impressive. Im Im originally from NC and he is held in high esteem. Someone to possibly keep an eye on as an up and comer when kelly leaves. Hes a good smart coach with a defined system and knows his guys. All the credit in the world to that guy and what hes done.

Appy State offered me preferred walk-on in high school , I woulda been there but was a math credit short , as I rode home on the bus from my first start in college as a sophomore and first Win of a historic season for our team I watched them shock Michigan in the big house..... turned around and looked at my DB coach and said, good thing I wasn’t there to **** up that blocked kick....

Reactions: mirer03
Chris Finke is a slot/rotational WR who compliments two outstanding "outside" WRs, he should NOT be starting on a playoff caliber team outside of the slot. Unfortunately with all of the injuries/defections/suspensions/etc. at WR ND has no choice.

WR’s won’t be open. They’re taking away the outside passes. We need to look elsewhere

Not near enough speed, they are making us look like we're standing in mud.

It's looking a (Chip) Long season.

The depth chart is up to Kelly, he always has final say.

Clark Lea's adjustments have been saving this team's ass tonight. The offense is once again nowhere to be found. We need a new offensive coordinator.
Oh my gosh! Your terrible

Fumbled need to be factored in.

This one's gonna be a nail biter. I'm imagining Louisville has the ball on offense at the end with a chance to win it... it's not a good thought.

Reactions: rgc7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT