ADVERTISEMENT

Official ND v. UL Game Thread

Why is bilal in their?
How in the hell is he still on the field is my question. Watch him! If he’s no blitzing and not getting there he is on his heels. No instincts at all . Play the young kids. You cant teach him anymore

How does a 67 % CP suck, especially when your OLine isn’t providing adequate protection?

Fumbles, missed open receivers, tucked and ran before letting the play develop and starring down his primary read.

Every QB has dropped passes and even gets sacked from time to time. You act like unless conditions are perfect, the QB is never at fault

Drew White already looks terrible and we're only playing Louisville.

He can't even get off a block, out of position, slow ect... He simply is not a starting linebacker on a playoff level team.

It will be a party in Athens the night we play them.

Tevon and Drew ate almost every defensive snap last year. No development was provided

He can't even get off a block, out of position, slow ect... He simply is not a starting linebacker on a playoff level team.

It will be a party in Athens when we play them.
I

I disagree about Drew White! That I will disagree with. Not great but has been around the football

It will be a party in Athens the night we play them.
Let me introduce you to my friend Asmar bilal

Third and one and they get stuffed ........ again on a short yardage play.

That ain’t Book’s fault, it’s the failure of the OLine !

That last run on 3rd down ... seems like we just cant make those 3rd and short plays work.

Maybe try running outside of the tackle on 3rd and short? Or short pass over the middle? Anything different will work.

Third and one and they get stuffed ........ again on a short yardage play.

That ain’t Book’s fault, it’s the failure of the OLine !
If they felt any pressure they wouldn't be able to stack the box, unfortunately Louisville knows what play we're going to run everytime the ball is snapped.

Wow. That’s our best 3rd down play every time? Our receivers are never ipen

Clark lea just hates guys like Bauer and Jon Jones. They cannot be worse than this.
The depth chart is up to Kelly, he always has final say.

Clark Lea's adjustments have been saving this team's ass tonight. The offense is once again nowhere to be found. We need a new offensive coordinator.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT