ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame @ NC game thread

The crowd must be stunned. I think they were expecting an easy W.
They might have been. The mojo around ND wasn't good.

Even if UNC's defense sucks, this was nevertheless a kick-ass offensive performance, outright. Complete night and day, just like a classic commanding win, the sort I at least had become so accustomed to....

This game, for many reasons, has not been a productive use of my Saturday.

Yeah, the score isn't indictive of the closeness of the game. After the first quarter it was all Irish.

We were worried bout the O line and QB play and that has been to a great degree alleviated today.

It is just a matter now of how good can they get.

Happy they won. But the defense plays like jeckyl and Hyde. This game should have been over ten minutes before it ended. But the Irish find ways of giving teams life

Those idiots whining about this really need to step back and see how quickly this team is improving; I admit after the Marshall game I was very pessimistic.

Happy they won. But the defense plays like jeckyl and Hyde. This game should have been over ten minutes before it ended. But the Irish find ways of giving teams life
Come on now, those were meaningless TDs. There was no life given to UNC. That game was over in the 3rd quarter.

I think the defense played great. This was was supposed to be some kickass UNC offense and they didn't do shit against us. Other than a few late TDs that meant nothing.

That was a great game, man. NOW we can say all is forgiven. That wasn't like some steadily improving offense, that was like a light switch that went on....

Come on now, those were meaningless TDs. There was no life given to UNC. That game was over in the 3rd quarter.

I think the defense played great. This was was supposed to be some kickass UNC offense and they didn't do shit against us. Other than a few late TDs that meant nothing.

That was a great game, man. NOW we can say all is forgiven. That wasn't like some steadily improving offense, that was like a light switch that went on....
Ok you’re right

Texas board in meltdown mode after losing to TT. They have a Fire Sark thread up already haha
Good, they should fire his sorry ass.

I don't really dislike Sark. But whatever, he's USC through and through, and screw him. They should have stuck with old boy, is what Texas should have done. Tom Herman....

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT