ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame @ NC game thread

I would change the heading, they are playing UNC.

Go Irish!

Oh and clearly Brown isn’t afraid of this team scoring at all with that decision.

Hopefully this game will resemble the awesome game we just watched and which delayed and caused me to miss UNC's opening TD....

On a positive side: Pyne is scanning the field. Oline (except for the blitz sacked) is holding up ok. Defense is getting home with 4.

Guess I'll just warn everyone, don't get upset today; we are simply not a good football team. Our skill position players are just not ghat good. I'm actually stunned watching this team that anyone thought we should be ranked. Hopefully the rebuild won't take more than this season

Michael Mayer must shake his head a lot these days when his head hits the pillow.

Let’s go boys!
This team flat out sucks. Terrible. Grupe n o line embarrassment. Pyne has no biz dub 1. This is not a major coach issue. It’s a player issue.
that said, when are we ever going to teach how to defend a pass when you are running with your back to the QB?

Pyne doesn't belong on the field. WRs can't create separation. OL is below average. Tyree is slow when he has to cut, his vision is terrible

Reactions: TheSodFather
Guess I'll just warn everyone, don't get upset today; we are simply not a good football team. Our skill position players are just not ghat good. I'm actually stunned watching this team that anyone thought we should be ranked. Hopefully the rebuild won't take more than this season
So sad when you see the WR’s get open on deep balls from schools like of Toledo, Maryland etc, and our WR just can’t seem to do it.

Reactions: DieHard_Irish
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT