ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs UC Game Day Thread

Will there be more red shirts or corpses wearing blue and gold In the stadium today?

Herbie is from Dayton, Ohio. So he's biased. Cincinnati is like his home city, as far as big cities go.

Just beat Cincinnati. If it's Coan, great, love Jack Coan. But don't be afraid to turn to Pyne if the offense is floundering.

Now let's get out there and go 5-0!

Brian Kelly is so focused on getting a statue outside the stadium that he has put a permanent one in our backfield

Here's what's happened ... ND hasn't won a national title in 33 years! And we don't play for any conference championship. Sad, but true.
Disagree, I think its a combination of covid, going to mobile tickets. But this starter even before covid. It was impossible to maintain the sell out. I've been here pre covin in November when we were undefeated playing some no name team and there were 10k empty seats but it was listed as a sell out. But now that you cant scalp it leaces a lot of people that cannit afford a ND game. I grew up prerru poor and grew up close to the stadium and could mow a couolw lawns and get a ticket. Not now.

Disagree, I think its a combination of covid, going to mobile tickets. But this starter even before covid. It was impossible to maintain the sell out. I've been here pre covin in November when we were undefeated playing some no name team and there were 10k empty seats but it was listed as a sell out. But now that you cant scalp it leaces a lot of people that cannit afford a ND game. I grew up prerru poor and grew up close to the stadium and could mow a couolw lawns and get a ticket. Not now.
We'll agree to disagree

Reactions: irish4life88
In all seriousness, how do you send Coan back out there again if the other two are healthy?

So pathetic on Coan…. Playing so scared . Step up and make throw. It was there

Coan with a horrible decision. Should have brought in Buckner for read option. Don’t know why they run the read option with Coan, he “NEVER” keeps the ball.

Coan with a horrible decision. Should have brought in Buckner for read option. Don’t know why they run the read option with Coan, he “NEVER” keeps the ball.
On first down we called a slow read option with Coan at 6yd line…. That has zero chance with Coan in

come on Coan. Pick up those openings. But I think TR could have had a better inside the 10 calls

The efficiency rate of all Pyne and Buchner drives compared to Coan drives this season has to be hilarious

Not impressed with our QB play so far. Should have points on the board by now.

No he didn't. Lugg was getting beat so Kyren helped out there. The LB blitzing delayed his blitz so Kyren didn't see him coming.
You’re wrong, watch the replay, The defender who rushed Coan, forcing him right and throwing off his back foot came from Coan’s left. He would have been the first to get to Coan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT