ADVERTISEMENT

ND at UGA Game Thread

Gotta stop throwing the ball to fink sitting down. Hes too small and getting smashed. Run game is marginal and they are sitting on 10 yard outs. The fact book didnt go downfield on any of those three and outs is inexcusable.

Reactions: calscats8105
I have watched Fromm the last 3 games, and I posted that Even if we stop GA’s running game
Fromm was a great and accurate passer. This is what I was afraid of.
Our offense fell asleep the whole 3rd qt ! And unless we get a quick score here, we are Toast !
Our Defense played their hearts out, but our offense sucks !

Gotta stop throwing the ball to fink sitting down. Hes too small and getting smashed. Run game is marginal and they are sitting on 10 yard outs. The fact book didnt go downfield on any of those three and outs is inexcusable.

You can’t go downfield if a downfield play isn’t called.

Really a flea flicker? Seriously why does it have to be predictable running plays and short to intermediate passing OR throwing the kitchen sink at them. What's wrong with seam routes, deep outs, and crossing routes. Sigh.

Reactions: rgc7
I’m done with this regime. Chip Long has to he one of the dumbest football coaches in America’s.

It all seems pointless now. Neither of these teams can touch Clemson. If anything at least Georgia is now exposed as a fraud.

Reactions: Leahylads
not a fan of gimmicks when you need to be doing what you do best!

It all seems pointless now. Neither of these teams can touch Clemson. If anything at least Georgia is now exposed as a fraud.

I don’t know about that. Notre Dame is talented. Their D was tough the first half before they got gassed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT