ADVERTISEMENT

ND at UGA Game Thread

I'm worried about a let down next week against Virginny. They are good enough to cause problems for a team that sleeps on them.

Reactions: rgc7
I’ll always tune in, root for the Irish, and go to games, but I’m over this staff. And I don’t think much will change because they are a good team, just not great. Top 10 to teens might be good enough to the administration.

This game was competitive for 2 quarters. The way georgia dominated the 2nd half (even though they settled for abunch of field goals) is exactly why stats like F&P+ exist.

The score doesn't reflect just how dominant georgia has been this second half. This game could easily be 30-10 right now had Georgia had better luck in high leverage situations.

If people cannot make the connection between the talent disparity between both of these programs across the board BUT ESPECIALLY at the offensive skill positions, then i don't know what to say honestly.

With the talent we have at receiver, it just blows my mind they are such a small part of the game plan.

maybe BK has to look at Chip Long. He does-not get points on the board against the better teams.
You are not going to win 10-7 or 3-0 these days,

ND is completely shut down right now. It doesn't matter that the score is only 13 pts difference. If this game hypothetically went on for another 4 quarters it would be totally one sided to the point of laughable dominance.

You can’t go downfield if a downfield play isn’t called.
Yeah, this game is 100% on the coaches. Talent kept it close early.
Wait huh? Book threw behind fink on the pick. Then fink sat onna route early and couldnt hold on. Then book threw a horrible pass on a busted flea flicker that he should have thrown away.

Play calling? No. Players gotta play

Reactions: rgc7
Wait huh? Book threw behind fink on the pick. Then fink sat onna route early and couldnt hold on. Then book threw a horrible pass on a busted flea flicker that he should have thrown away.

Play calling? No. Players gotta play
This. Books too inconsistent.

Yes, You don’t have a clue.

You’re about as obtuse as possible.

Book runs the plays that are called.

His receivers rarely get separation downfield
Hence the term "no adjustments" you buffoon I'm talking offensive coaching adjustment. Finally, we started throwing it downfield just the last couple minutes. Georga is not going to give you a lot of separation. Just make the throws. Which he finally did. Fromm's been making tight throws all night. Are you this obtuse really? Is it deliberate?

Kmet + Claypool + Book ... between these guys hands and size and ian book's passes ... it's a beauty to watch.

Reactions: irish4life888
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT