ADVERTISEMENT

ND at UGA Game Thread

Better than throwing it away time after time. did you see what Fromm did on 3rd and ten when he had no good options?

Tbonesays,

Have someone who knows something about football explain to you that when no one is open, throwing the ball away is a smart option, especially when you’re working against the clock.

Well I was way wrong about ND and will admit it. Had a chance to win.

I think KMet was wide open on the first down of that last series. He was on a seam at the 25. Guessing he makes it to the 19. Would have been fun to see that.

Fromm is the real deal. Every throw was perfect.

That game does not hurt us at all. Win out and we got a shot.

Holy mother of God are you stupid. Yes, I answered all you question not my fault you have NO reading comprehension.

Oh, and not just my opinion or observation, the main writers of Blue and Gold talked about this the entire year.

You never answered my questions.

How would you know when Book is “locked” onto a receiver ?

How is Book “predictable” ?

If he’s so predictable why was his completion percentage so high and why didn’t he have any interceptions coming into this game ?

If he was predictable, which only an idiot would assert, why didn’t he have an abundance of interceptions ?
Or is it only your Kreskin like ESP that allows you to know what he’s going to do before he does it

So all of a sudden the main writers of Blue and Gold are the infallible experts.

They don’t know any more about football than lots of other folks.

Maybe it escaped you that ND ONLY had 46 rushing yards.

Do you think that might influence Georgia’s pass defense ?

Go have the “main writers” of the Blue and Gold supply you with their opinions !

12 penalties, repeat, 12 penalties for 85 yards.

Tough to win with that stat.

Clock management was terrible.

Fromm was 20 of 26 with some miraculous throws and receptions

1 of Book’s interceptions was on Finke

Reactions: rgc7
Tbonesays,

Have someone who knows something about football explain to you that when no one is open, throwing the ball away is a smart option, especially when you’re working against the clock.
Good idea, since you have proven you really don't know much about the subject.

Tbonesays,

If you have time then don't risk the INt. 40 seconds left with no TOs is time to gamble, which Book had to do anyway on 4th down.

If you have time then don't risk the INt. 40 seconds left with no TOs is time to gamble, which Book had to do anyway on 4th down.

With no TO’s left you don’t throw to a shallow back in the middle of the field

Reactions: rgc7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT