ADVERTISEMENT

Navy @ ND **Game Thread***

Lazy and insulting to an ND player

Be better!
Since when is reality and citing facts insulting ?

As to laziness, I don’t have the time to embark on a research project that you‘ve been to lazy to embark upon.

Last edited:
Last analysis. Didn't answer the question. Pathetic attempt. Try again
Don’t you have any original ideas ?

Now you’re so lazy that you’ve taken to parroting the “sodfather. !

Last edited:
Except when you score on every relief series you come in
EXCEPT THAT’S ANOTHER LIE FROM YOU !

WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY FABRICATE LIES ?

WHY ARE YOU INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST ?

WHERE’S YOUR INTEGRITY ?

Sodfather,

You’ll have better luck sending Golson5 on-a fool’s errand !

how would you be able to judge and verify my analysis if you haven’t done it yourself, first ?

No it's not. Again you are discounting the fact that Buchner didn't play for two years and the level of competition in HS was very very weak. Golson had two state titles in a top league in SC, then red shirted an entire year getting physically and mentally adjusted to the college game AND he still needed to split time as. Are short sophomore!

What's Kelly supposed to say? There are still only so many snaps to give to a backup in practice. This isn't a situation where you just switch mid season. There was a single chance for that and it was over the bye week...AND THEY CHOSE NOT TO. The only possible switch point now is the bowl game where if Kelly wanted he and Rees could gameplay around the rpo and triple option with Buchner. This is very unlikely, but if anyone understands how coaching works, that is the only likely chance to see a significant uptick for Buchner barring a massive blowout.

They tried it against VA tech. It was obvious as soon as he ran out of his "scripted" package plays he was uncomfortable and he was unable to adjust to the changes after half time.

I'm a huge Buchner fan, but he's not the best chance to win the rest of THIS YEAR, coan is and the coaches would be doing. A disservice to the seniors and departing player to scuttle the rest of the year to train an entirely different offensive plan.
👍

Except our Sr plays like a confused frosh vs a D with a pulse (especially in first half), and doesn't have dynamic talent to make up for it.
See this is just totally inaccurate. His stats clearly show he plays very well.

You are again pinning a horrible offensive line on coan. If he had the oline from last year you would be inaccurately calling him a world beater.

Buchner was a better prospect and his mental game is light years ahead of Golson on and off.
Buchner isn't played in two years and when he did it was against weak competition

Golson had two state title in a very competitive league in SC l, then he red shirted and THEN he had to be part time switching out with Rees.

See this is just totally inaccurate. His stats clearly show he plays very well.

You are again pinning a horrible offensive line on coan. If he had the oline from last year you would be inaccurately calling him a world beater.
SO you believe he played well vs Toledo, wisconsin, virginia tech (other than last 5 minutes), and Navy? Other than wisconsin, those aren't good teams or defenses.

Kelly is hinting at coans poor play more and more, he even stated that the QB has to do a much better job identifying protections and blitzers pre snap. The oline is no longer the issue, coan is.

Again, i thought coan would really good this year, with some mobility. He has none, and what's more shocking is his inability to look downfield and work his way back on his progressions.

Buchner isn't played in two years and when he did it was against weak competition

Golson had two state title in a very competitive league in SC l, then he red shirted and THEN he had to be part time switching out with Rees.
Like I said Buchner was tge better prospect and hes been touted for havibg an identic memory by Kelly

Also, hes played this year already and most times has done very well. He needs more reps on practices and games

Since when is reality and citing facts insulting ?

As to laziness, I don’t have the time to embark on a research project that you‘ve been to lazy to embark upon.
The coaching staff, the real experts have publicly stated that Buchners role will be expanding the rest of the season.

Apparently they are living in a different reality and analyzing different facts than you are.

Who would have figured?

The coaching staff, the real experts have publicly stated that Buchners role will be expanding the rest of the season.

Apparently they are living in a different reality and analyzing different facts than you are.

Who would have figured?
Talk is cheap, Clinton publicly stated that he did not have sex with that woman and I guess you took him at his word, I didn’t.

Define the degree of “expanding”, especially for the “rest of the season”

The proof will be in the games ahead.

You want to play an inexperienced QB who throws an interception once in every 8 attempts over a seasoned QB who rarely throws an interception.

That speaks volumes to your judgement and understanding of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: TheSodFather
Talk is cheap, Clinton publicly stated that he did not have sex with that woman and I guess you took him at his word, I didn’t.

Define the degree of “expanding”, especially for the “rest of the season”

The proof will be in the games ahead.

You want to play an inexperienced QB who throws an interception once in every 8 attempts over a seasoned QB who rarely throws an interception.

That speaks volumes to your judgement and understanding of the game.
LOL… it’s not my Judgement it’s Coach Kelly‘s. I do find it hilarious that you compare Coach Kelly’s honesty and the integrity of his word to Bill Clinton.

Im starting to think you are not even a Norte Dame fan at all? You seem to root for the worst possible outcomes for the program and are now making some pretty exotic comparisons of our Head Coach.

I also am not sure what your smear campaign on the future of the ND program is all about? None of it strikes me as the type of thing a fan of the program would ever say.

Reactions: Golson5
Evidently you’re too obtuse to understand that the analogy was about what people say differing from what people do.

In addition, if Kelly made that statement, it’s a forward looking statement, the proof about “expanding” his role will be in the minutes played,

if you’re starting to think that, you can’t be too bright.

You’re the one rooting for playing a QB who throws an interception in every 8 attempts, surely that’s a formula for the worst possible outcome.

Cite the “smear” campaign on the future of the ND program.
The future is now !
The future is depndent upon what is done Contemporaneously, and WINNING will do more to insure a brighter future than LOSING which is what will happen if you play a QB who throws an interception in every 8 attempts !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheSodFather
Evidently you’re too obtuse to understand that the analogy was about what people say differing from what people do.

In addition, if Kelly made that statement, it’s a forward looking statement, the proof about “expanding” his role will be in the minutes played,

if you’re starting to think that, you can’t be too bright.

You’re the one rooting for playing a QB who throws an interception in every 8 attempts, surely that’s a formula for the worst possible outcome.

Cite the “smear” campaign on the future of the ND program.
The future is now !
The future is depndent upon what is done Contemporaneously, and WINNING will do more to insure a brighter future than LOSING which is what will happen if you play a QB who throws an interception in every 8 attempts !
I am interested in a QB who averages 5.8 yds per rushing attempt, rushes for a TD every 17.5 carry, averages 9.7 yds per pass attempt, and throws a TD in every eight attempts.....

huge sack!! I think we are tied with UGA. Not sure what they got today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT