ADVERTISEMENT

KVA update

He's already informed USC that he's not coming there earlier today and the OSU guys are saying ND on a few of their sites - go to OSU's Eleven Warriors - unless KVA is throwing up a smoke screen
I've read everything. Maybe he will choose ND, who knows, but for you to say it's a done deal I have not read anywhere.

Reactions: Classic Irish
I’m reading the OSU board and there certainly seems to be a shift towards ND right now. I wouldn’t say “all Irish” but it’s not bs. If we get KVA and Lambert this class goes from a weak C (in terms of championship level talent) to a solid B.

I’m reading the OSU board and there certainly seems to be a shift towards ND right now. I wouldn’t say “all Irish” but it’s not bs. If we get KVA and Lambert this class goes from a weak C (in terms of championship level talent) to a solid B.
That's all I have read as well. Just random OSU speculation from random OSU people.

That's all I have read as well. Just random OSU speculation from random OSU people.
It didn’t seem like random speculation. Fans don’t usually negatively speculate like that about their own teams, unless you’re an obvious troll like chaseball is here. Looks like it was correct…

It didn’t seem like random speculation. Fans don’t usually negatively speculate like that about their own teams, unless you’re an obvious troll like chaseball is here. Looks like it was correct…
I don't put a whole lot of stock in what fans have to say. Hell, most Notre Dame fans thought this was an OSU lock.

I don't put a whole lot of stock in what fans have to say. Hell, most Notre Dame fans thought this was an OSU lock.
Yes, everyone thought osu were the favorite until 24 hours ago. Who knows what happened. Obviously you can’t believe what you see on the internet, but it’s usually fairly obviously when a rumor/sentiment has legs.

Yes, everyone thought osu were the favorite until 24 hours ago. Who knows what happened. Obviously you can’t believe what you see on the internet, but it’s usually fairly obviously when a rumor/sentiment has legs.
Bag man showed up. Came in the form of a leprechaun, which was weird, but very convincing for KVA and family.

And you were spot on.

Props. Kudos. Fist Bump.

Go Irish.

Now go flip Justin Scott. Get that dude on campus for an unofficial visit since Freeman does not allow officials to anyone verbally committed to another school.

With those guys this class and last years’ stacks quite well together

Reactions: IrishMike409
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT