ADVERTISEMENT

KVA update

Nothing unethical about paying players that made and continue to make ND absurdly wealthy and what it is. Unethical to make billions off highly skilled people though when they never saw/see a dime besides a scholarship they could get anywhere. Jack and co have done that for decades without pause just resistance to pay their due. Old white men making billions of majority AA labor. Let capitalism reign.
When you began posting....you managed to focus on football. Here of late....you sound like a grievance hustler. Make up your mind which forum works for you.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Ryan Day can use the same argument to every recruit: we are better than ND. ND is third best midwest program. They don’t like NIL. We don’t want any of their coaches on our staff. We fired Al Washington. We stole JL. We stole Alford. Nearly every coach on our staff is better than every coach on ND’s staff. Nearly every player on our team would start at ND. Freeman wishes he could coach here and would leave in a second if we wanted him as HC. Scott chose us and so do 99% of other kids we push for. ND is usually plan B for our kids and coaches. We even get the 5 star IN kids to come to Columbus.

Ryan Day can use the same argument to every recruit: we are better than ND. ND is third best midwest program. They don’t like NIL. We don’t want any of their coaches on our staff. We fired Al Washington. We stole JL. We stole Alford. Nearly every coach on our staff is better than every coach on ND’s staff. Nearly every player on our team would start at ND. Freeman wishes he could coach here and would leave in a second if we wanted him as HC. Scott chose us and so do 99% of other kids we push for. ND is usually plan B for our kids and coaches. We even get the 5 star IN kids to come to Columbus.
You're stretching. The pitch that Day-OSU is throwing at defensive recruits is that they need help - and they do on that side of the ball. The defensive side af the ball is the quickest way to playing time at OSU.

As for NIL, no B1G school is throwing out big NIL at recruits. Now, is NIL a factor at OSU ? You better believe it. Stroud was making well over 7 figures last. I've read that a few of their OL are around the six-figure mark. Most of the team is really well taking care of. That's what they're throwing at recruits - the money is definitely there once you prove yourself and having them hosted by current OSU players with tons of money in their pockets doesn't hurt.

Plus, it doesn't hurt to be 2nd - right behind Alabama - in NFL roster players and OSU points out that there's where the real big money is at.

damn, that’s a rough read. Chad says he‘s hearing kva has moved away from OSU and is now nd lean, as of this morning. I‘ll celebrate in December

No. Not even close to what they are saying.
Kids today are smart. And ND also preps them by saying things like “look, we do not bash other schools, but there are key differences between us and the schools you are looking at. So think about what’s important for you. We think you are a great fit here”

So directly bashing like you say is not going to work with most kids

Lol

damn, that’s a rough read. Chad says he‘s hearing kva has moved away from OSU and is now nd lean, as of this morning. I‘ll celebrate in December
Yep, whether it's ND, OSU or USC, like you said, a long way to go til December and the ND-OSU game will go a long way.

I’ve tolerated your BS posts these last few months……but this one is complete and utter shit. Do you hate ND?

“Usually plan B”. Get real.

You’ve cemented yourself as an anonymous internet message board troll. Societies lowest of the low. Congrats on achieving that in life.

So anyone who doesn't win a NC doesn't recruit well nationally?

You're talking about 2 different things here

We recruit very well nationally. We get basically nothing from in state. Everything we do is nationally.
No. Your point specifically said,

"You can still recruit well without getting 5 stars. That doesn't determine everything"

My reply was that it is a big indicator of national titles.

Bedrock classes are great, but ND needs at least a few elite 5 stars to be taken serious as a naty contender.

Reactions: bcnd
No. Your point specifically said,

"You can still recruit well without getting 5 stars. That doesn't determine everything"

My reply was that it is a big indicator of national titles.

Bedrock classes are great, but ND needs at least a few elite 5 stars to be taken serious as a naty contender.
You specifically said

Do we recruit nationally at a very good or elite level, nope.

That's what you said.

You were wrong.

We do recruit nationally very well

This goes to December. If freeman proves he can win some big games and develop guys I think we get him regardless of what happens tomorrow. And same pertains to Scott that’s a saga that isn’t over
Agree, no matter who he commits to, this one is far from over. Right now it sounds like a tossup between ND and OSU. With that said, watch him select USC later today.

Agree, no matter who he commits to, this one is far from over. Right now it sounds like a tossup between ND and OSU. With that said, watch him select USC later today.
He's not that type of kid. Could he switch, sure. But this is one of those where most likely this will be a done deal

It's not SC

I agree that he seems like the type of kid more likely to stick to his commitment. USC is obviously the logical choice but I’ve been hearing it’s osu vs nd for awhile. This would be huge, we need this kid and it really seems like he fits at ND better than OSU

Even if he commits to either ND or OSU, something tells me USC will be in the mix - and hard after him - until he signs in December

I’ve tolerated your BS posts these last few months……but this one is complete and utter shit. Do you hate ND?

“Usually plan B”. Get real.

You’ve cemented yourself as an anonymous internet message board troll. Societies lowest of the low. Congrats on achieving that in life.

I said 99% choose OSU over ND if they push the offer. Doesn’t mean Lambert and or KVA won’t pick ND. Just means it’s reality. If OSU goes hard, they usually win. Nothing else I said was false either. Just hurt your feelings. Perhaps you need a safe space and some crayons.

I said 99% choose OSU if they have an offer. Doesn’t mean Lambert and or KVA won’t pick ND. Just means it’s reality. If OSU goes hard, they usually win. Nothing else I said was false. Just hurt your feelings. Perhaps you need a safe space and some crayons.
There's the key and it's not just OSU but all of the heavyweights. You often see that a kid has an offer from a strong list of schools but what it doesn't tell you is that how many of those offers are committable and not just a backup plan

I was reading on OSU's Eleven Warriors that they were taking 2 and possibly 3 LBs this year and have 2 with Pierce and they're projecting Stover as a LB down the road. But they really wanted KVA as the 3rd and it sounds like they might be finished at LB even if KVA commits to ND which now sounds like a reality

Last edited:
I said 99% choose OSU over ND if they push the offer. Doesn’t mean Lambert and or KVA won’t pick ND. Just means it’s reality. If OSU goes hard, they usually win. Nothing else I said was false either. Just hurt your feelings. Perhaps you need a safe space and some crayons.
It says you full of shit

Feelings aren’t hurt. Safe space not necessary.

I like to deal with serious and real people…..you’re clearly here playing a part or a role to be funny. That’s fine, and you’re entitled, but we’ll keep calling out the BS.

Even if he commits to either ND or OSU, something tells me USC will be in the mix - and hard after him - until he signs in December
Can’t help but feel the same way. Everyone was confident on Williams and even Paige. After the Bowen fiasco last year I’ll take an nd “ commitment “ today as a big step in the right direction but not celebrating until December. We still have to beat SC and OSU and then I’ll feel more confident

Disagree. Today will be it for this kid.

The vast majority of verbal commits do not flip, nor will this kid.

Reactions: DublinND
Ryan Day is that you?😁

This poster is starving for attention.

I've "..bounced around..." as well, and I have no idea why you say this. None.
He's already informed USC that he's not coming there earlier today and the OSU guys are saying ND on a few of their sites - go to OSU's Eleven Warriors - unless KVA is throwing up a smoke screen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT