ADVERTISEMENT

Irish vs michigan game thread ...

More stupid shit to start the game.
You're just a hater!! Clearly not a real Notre Dame fan!

This start in this game is exactly why we can't beat the elite teams in college football. To many stupid plays and this is NOT a well coached team.

Every time Notre Dame goes to Ann Arbor the refs are always up to their BS.

Poorly coached team off bye....
How Gillman doesn’t even attempt to find ball and pick that is baffling

I'm not counting all our stupid mistakes but think it's roughly 1/minute

You're just a hater!! Clearly not a real Notre Dame fan!

This start in this game is exactly why we can't beat the elite teams in college football. To many stupid plays and this is NOT a well coached team.

Curious what you would have called on the first possession? Just want to understand your concepts and play designs? What personnel grouping? Michigan has an extra hat in the box in the rain, what runs would have you called?

I don't know how TJJ is supposed to beat 4 unblocked defenders but I'm sure he failed to execute.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
Curious what you would have called on the first possession? Just want to understand your concepts and play designs? What personnel grouping? Michigan has an extra hat in the box in the rain, what runs would have you called?
I'm not even talking about the play calling yet. I'm talking about the 2 drive killing penalties on the first drive, not knowing the rules on special teams, and the dumb penalty from Gillman costing Notre Dame 40 yards. There is always a lack of preparation in games like this.

As far as play calling, 2 runs and then a screen pass ain't the answer. It's been 2 drives and Kmet (our best player) hasn't even touched the ball. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that out. The play calling is an embarrassment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT