ADVERTISEMENT

I know. I’m bashing red face. Again. But he deserves it

and got blown out vs Tennessee and Georgia. Bama wasn't as good as they normally are, similar to that win vs Clemson in that weird covid year. Add in he got completely out coached by Luke Fickell in 2021. They had no business losing to Cincinnati.
They lost 2 games in the last minute----they weren't bad.

and got blown out vs Tennessee and Georgia. Bama wasn't as good as they normally are, similar to that win vs Clemson in that weird covid year. Add in he got completely out coached by Luke Fickell in 2021. They had no business losing to Cincinnati.
34-6 at Cincinnatti-----was that a powerhouse when he got there ?

Look you can like him or dislike him that's your choice but he's one of CFB's Top 10 coaches.

Reactions: Pennick4
As much as I wish there was a way they could both lose, if you look for help its probably better for FSU to lose than LSU.

FSU would have just Clemson remaining, and could get in with a 1 loss with a Conf championship win. LSU would still have to get through Bama.....Neither team has a really tough schedule. FSU plays 2, top 10. LSU plays 2.

One of the 2 is this game. So winner has one left. It was one of the most exciting games last year with all the comedy in coaching at the end.

34-6 at Cincinnatti-----was that a powerhouse when he got there ?

Look you can like him or dislike him that's your choice but he's one of CFB's Top 10 coaches.
34-6 lol, look at the schedules during that run. C'mon, are you serious even bringing that up? lol what a joke.

I'm not saying he's a bad coach, but he is a tier two coach. Tier one coaches win Playoff games, major bowl games. national championships. Kelly had none of the above. Thanks for the last five years and the 10 win seasons, but glad he's gone, because after 12 years he was never going to win anything of significance at ND.
Let's put it this way, if he fails to win a NC at LSU after Les Miles and Ed O, you have to put both of those ahead of Kelly. Right now they should be ahead of Kelly until Kelly can win one.

34-6 lol, look at the schedules during that run. C'mon, are you serious even bringing that up? lol what a joke.

I'm not saying he's a bad coach, but he is a tier two coach. Tier one coaches win Playoff games, major bowl games. national championships. Kelly had none of the above. Thanks for the last five years and the 10 win seasons, but glad he's gone, because after 12 years he was never going to win anything of significance at ND.
Let's put it this way, if he fails to win a NC at LSU after Les Miles and Ed O, you have to put both of those ahead of Kelly. Right now they should be ahead of Kelly until Kelly can win one.
You are another one who has to evict Kelly from your brain. 🤣
BK is doing just fine!

What a butt kisser. Kelly is widely known as arrogant and hostile to ND famous alumni. I don’t give a rats ass what kind of coach he is or how much he makes. He’s a jerk
You are a pea brain. #BKtriggered.

Pennick

You love bk. U r #BKtriggered

Lov
Pea brain
"I GET TIRED OF SEEING EVERYBODY SAY 'BRIAN KELLY WAS THIS GREAT COACH. HELL NO. I CAN'T STAND THAT MAN. YEARS LATER, I STILL DON'T LIKE THAT MAN. I HATE HIS GUTS…. BECAUSE HE GOT CREDIT FOR SOMETHING THAT THE COACHING STAFF NEVER GOT CREDIT FOR BECAUSE THEY DID ALL
THE WORK."
- FORMER UC WIDE RECEIVER MARDY GILYAP

"I GET TIRED OF SEEING EVERYBODY SAY 'BRIAN KELLY WAS THIS GREAT COACH. HELL NO. I CAN'T STAND THAT MAN. YEARS LATER, I STILL DON'T LIKE THAT MAN. I HATE HIS GUTS…. BECAUSE HE GOT CREDIT FOR SOMETHING THAT THE COACHING STAFF NEVER GOT CREDIT FOR BECAUSE THEY DID ALL
THE WORK."
- FORMER UC WIDE RECEIVER MARDY GILYAP
Ouch

Kelly was at ND longer than any coach....except Knute....correct me if I am wrong. He had every opportunity to win a Natty. As head coach, it was incumbent upon him to do everything possible to win one. We can talk all day about the limitations of ND.....but Kelly had every opportunity. The "winningest" coach wasn't going to surpass Knute in tenure without a Natty....nor should he.

Last edited:
Kelly was at ND longer than any coach....except Knute....correct me if I am wrong. He had every opportunity to win a Natty. As head coach, it was incumbent upon him to do everything possible to win one. We can talk all day about the limitations of ND.....but Kelly had every opportunity. The "winningiest" coach wasn't going to surpass Knute in tenure without a Natty....nor should he.
He's a good coach but not in top tier. Winningest coach or Qb ? Compilers or great? I would Bk is a compiler.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Kelly was at ND longer than any coach....except Knute....correct me if I am wrong. He had every opportunity to win a Natty. As head coach, it was incumbent upon him to do everything possible to win one. We can talk all day about the limitations of ND.....but Kelly had every opportunity. The "winningiest" coach wasn't going to surpass Knute in tenure without a Natty....nor should he.
If you look at his 12 years, outside of the 2012 season, he was a very mediocre coach from 2010 thru 2016. The 2012 season extended his tenure, if that didn't happen he would have been gone by 2015. He should have been gone after the 2016 season. No business going 4-8 in year 7 and still keep your job.
2017-2021, was a good run, but he was out coached in every big game during that run. Michigan in the monsoon, Miami, the playoff games, the ACCCG, Cincinnati in his last year. Cincinnati!!!

Reactions: HarlemIrish
If you look at his 12 years, outside of the 2012 season, he was a very mediocre coach from 2010 thru 2016. The 2012 season extended his tenure, if that didn't happen he would have been gone by 2015. He should have been gone after the 2016 season. No business going 4-8 in year 7 and still keep your job.
2017-2021, was a good run, but he was out coached in every big game during that run. Michigan in the monsoon, Miami, the playoff games, the ACCCG, Cincinnati in his last year. Cincinnati!!!
8 years and $100mill!

White House occupant. 4 years and $80 million in bribes. What’s your point?
So you think Trump only took $80 million? How much did the Saudi sovereign fund hand over to his son-in-law's investment firm? Oh yeah, $2 billion.

So you think Trump only took $80 million? How much did the Saudi sovereign fund hand over to his son-in-law's investment firm? Oh yeah, $2 billion.
Wow. In light of the embarrassment we have to deal with Most of you are meek, hiding and mute. Amazing you are the only person who would even try to twist the facts Every one I know who voted for your guy wishes they were in witness protection

Well by that standard there's Nick , Kirby , Mack Brown , Dabo and who ?

Harbaugh never won a Playoff game-----ditto Franklin and Lincoln Riley .

I'm saying he's one of the Top 10 and that's very hard to dispute IMO if you look around honestly.

Go to St Catherine's Sunday Mass and take a walk on the Spring Lake boardwalk and chill .

#bktriggered.
Only one triggered on this forum is you for defending someone that won nothing of significance. The fact that you consider BK a great coach when he's won nothing at the FBS level is hilarious. By your standard great coaches are a dime a dozen. 😂

Wow. In light of the embarrassment we have to deal with Most of you are meek, hiding and mute. Amazing you are the only person who would even try to twist the facts Every one I know who voted for your guy wishes they were in witness protection
You missed a word: alternative facts, as in the alternative facts Kellyanne Conway used to talk about. In other words, up is down, on is off, etc.... right out of 1984. Keep lying and eventually enough people will believe you, especially if you have a major media company acting as your propaganda machine.

You missed a word: alternative facts, as in the alternative facts Kellyanne Conway used to talk about. In other words, up is down, on is off, etc.... right out of 1984. Keep lying and eventually enough people will believe you, especially if you have a major media company acting as your propaganda machine.
Holy crap. You just cited the liberal SOP. And the same with the MSM.

You don’t think Biden and the WH have lied about so many facts (see everything Hunter)? And deflected (see border, see inflation). And intentionally mislead (see student loan forgiveness).

And don’t reply about trump, I’m not defending him and he isn’t the POTUS.

Last edited:
Reactions: theskibro
Holy crap. You just cited the liberal SOP. And the same with the MSM.

You don’t think Biden and the WH have lied about so many facts (see everything Hunter)? And deflected (see border, see inflation). And intentionally mislead (see student loan forgiveness).

And don’t reply about trump, I’m not defending him and he isn’t the POTUS.
Didn’t Trump voluntarily admit himself to Bethesda Naval Hospital for a Cognitive Assessment/evaluation when he was President ?

Didn‘t the media/reporters thoroughly question the physician in charge of Trump’s Cognitive Evaluation after the assessment was made public ?

Didn‘t Trump pass the Cognitive Evaluation with “flying colors” ?

Why doesn’t Joe Biden do the same and submit to a Cognitive Evaluation at the Bethesda Naval Hospital ?

Didn’t Trump voluntarily admit himself to Bethesda Naval Hospital for a Cognitive Assessment/evaluation when he was President ?

Didn‘t the media/reporters thoroughly question the physician in charge of Trump’s Cognitive Evaluation after the assessment was made public ?

Didn‘t Trump pass the Cognitive Evaluation with “flying colors” ?

Why doesn’t Joe Biden do the same and submit to a Cognitive Evaluation at the Bethesda Naval Hospital ?
Really taking a liking to PatIrish. Maybe he and I can go to Pennick for thanksgiving

• Haha
Reactions: francade and NDinNJ
Only one triggered on this forum is you for defending someone that won nothing of significance. The fact that you consider BK a great coach when he's won nothing at the FBS level is hilarious. By your standard great coaches are a dime a dozen. 😂
Stop blaming BK for your misery. 100 mill. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT