ADVERTISEMENT

I hope the Darkside (Bama) wins the title

Dec 29, 2005
If UM(97) wins we have to listen to another team that broke a long drought, a team most of us despise, same with UW (91), add to a lesser extent UT(5)

If ND can’t win, I’d prefer it stay UGA/Bama/Clemson until ND does, I want everyone else to be miserable with me, I’m petty.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
If UM(97) wins we have to listen to another team that broke a long drought, a team most of us despise, same with UW (91), add to a lesser extent UT(5)

If ND can’t win, I’d prefer it stay UGA/Bama/Clemson until ND does, I want everyone else to be miserable with me, I’m petty.
LMAO.....It's human nature though I guess it really doesn't matter to me if not ND

I don’t have a favorite. However, I would like to see Washington win it just to show a team outside of the SEC or Big10 can win it all. I think it would be a good thing for college football.

I don’t have a favorite. However, I would like to see Washington win it just to show a team outside of the SEC or Big10 can win it all. I think it would be a good thing for college football.
Totally agree, and a team from the soon to be former PAC 12. That would really be ironic.

Reactions: tkirish
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT