ADVERTISEMENT

Hi peasants

Merlin2.0

Future coach
Jan 2, 2015
Trying to round up $9.99 to start a membership. Anything you can chip in is much appreciated. Will post paypal info soon. Thanks!

Merlin

Most peasants cant even afford a TV to watch Notre Dame games or The Young and the Restless, they don't have the money to chip in.

GO IRISH!!!

i'll tell you what Merlin i'll put money in you're paypal account so you can get a membership if you if you do the same for me and put money in my paypal account so I can get new tires and some really nice new chrome rims for my car

one more addition to the "Ignore" list
flush.r191677.gif

you know the real idiots are you paying members that are paying for info that I can get a day or two later on twitter and elsewhere for free. you guys coming down here making fun of us non paying members is a laugh

I didn't say the membership was for me. I'm starting a village membership where all village peasants have the password and log in info to one username and can post on the 4HL. I'm a man of the people for the peasants!

I prefer to think of them all as "Free Folk", kind of like Tolkien's Dwarfs, or those who live beyond The Wall in "Game of Thrones".

More honor in a name like that. These are honorable people.

Except for this John0Gaunt guy. That guy's a schmo!

Except for this John0Gaunt guy. That guy's a schmo!

HAH!

I consider this a badge of honor! I will take a bow.

Go Irish!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT