ADVERTISEMENT

Diggs transferring again

Price and Love > Diggs and Tyree. Hence why Diggs transferred and Tyree changed positions. Estime was always going to be the bell cow, and Diggs and Tyree were set to lose carries. Looks like now he’s getting passed up again. He’s a solid player and had some pretty great moments for us, but he keeps getting passed up at top level programs for more talented and explosive players. He should go to Tulane or a school like that where he’s not competing with the best of the best for playing time. Either that or accept being a backup
He wasn’t a back up last year at ND to Estime- had the most rushing attempts on the team. Nor at LSU this year, He had over double the carries to the next LSU RB.. He would have been #2 this year at ND and brings a skill set in pass pro and the screen/passing game that wasn’t there this year.

He wasn’t a back up last year at ND to Estime- had the most rushing attempts on the team. Nor at LSU this year, He had over double the carries to the next LSU RB.. He would have been #2 this year at ND and brings a skill set in pass pro and the screen/passing game that wasn’t there this year.
I don't see what's so hard about acknowledging that. He was our leading rusher as sophomore, and LSU's leading rusher this past season, and very well might have been a 1000 yard rusher on a team without Jayden Daniels that had so many TD drives that took like, 90 seconds. I'm not sure why he's transferring, it doesn't make perfect sense to me. He's in no danger of becoming an afterthought in that offense, even with someone Kaleb Jackson to contend with.

Anyway, I guess because he transferred to LSU and the hated and despised and reviled BK, that he is hated by association....

I don't see what's so hard about acknowledging that. He was our leading rusher as sophomore, and LSU's leading rusher this past season, and very well might have been a 1000 yard rusher on a team without Jayden Daniels that had so many TD drives that took like, 90 seconds. I'm not sure why he's transferring, it doesn't make perfect sense to me. He's in no danger of becoming an afterthought in that offense, even with someone Kaleb Jackson to contend with.

Anyway, I guess because he transferred to LSU and the hated and despised and reviled BK, that he is hated by association....
He wasnt our leading rusher as a sophomore

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT