ADVERTISEMENT

Diggs transferring again

He was a good, solid RB for us in 2022. But we don't need him anymore, so I doubt Freeman and the staff go after him. Love and Price are more talented.
Logan Diggs is a good running back. He should have never left. The ND RB room is fine without him.

Reactions: Pennick4
Diggs thinks he’s way better than he is. 9 times out of 10 when a player transfers multiple times, there is disconnect between his perceived talent and his actual talent. Diggs is at best a 2 in a decent RB room, and at best a 3 in a loaded RB room.

He should go to a MAC or Mountain West school if he wants to be a bell cow. Because at programs like ND and LSU it is never going to happen for him.
Maybe he just likes to collect uniforms.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
M?
Come on brother. Diggs just isn’t on Estime’s level. He also was missing his top gear.
I agree he's not Estime i just said they complimented each other on the 2022 team
Comparing the two now on separate teams which ran different offenses makes no sense.
I also agree team hoping each year is not a good look.
He should of stayed at ND. Who knows what MF would do, though it might be harder for him to admit it was a mistake than applying to come back

BK has three 5 stars coming in for the 2025 class. He has the top running back, QB and wide out coming in. He could not do that at ND in five years

BK has three 5 stars coming in for the 2025 class. He has the top running back, QB and wide out coming in. He could not do that at ND in five years

Hopefully, Denbrock can start getting the offensive recruiting looking like that here. We seem behind on that front so far for 2025.

2025 5-Star QB Bryce Underwood to LSU is quite a verbal. He was heavily rumored to Michigan.

If they sign.... he has not done that at LSU, yet

Long way to go and a lot of NIL money to go around in a year from now.

My guess is at least 1 leaves the class maybe more

If they sign.... he has not done that at LSU, yet

Long way to go and a lot of NIL money to go around in a year from now.

My guess is at least 1 leaves the class maybe more
Then the same holds true for Marcus Freeman's 2025 class. "If they sign." and "Long way to go."

Then the same holds true for Marcus Freeman's 2025 class. "If they sign." and "Long way to go."
No crap. Although we have less decommits than most every other school. But we will see.

Once he struggles this year and missed out on the playoffs and the heat is on, we will see how many stick

Long way to go

No crap. Although we have less decommits than most every other school. But we will see.

Once he struggles this year and missed out on the playoffs and the heat is on, we will see how many stick

Long way to go
The start of Brian Kelly's 2025 class is pretty impressive by anyone's standards.

5-Star QB Bryce Underwood, who is from Michigan, was a huge surprise.

The start of Brian Kelly's 2025 class is pretty impressive by anyone's standards.

5-Star QB Bryce Underwood, who is from Michigan, was a huge surprise.
Absolutely is. I just don't think he gets all those guys to stick

Players that transfer from ND seem to rarely have much success. I guess that’s a good thing? Not sure what to make of it
He had good success. He rushed for like 650 yards in like, nine games. And probably would end up being the starter next year if he stayed. Even though Kaleb Jackson looks like a badass.

Yeah, I don't think he's going to come back to ND..
He already inquired and MF & ND told him to go pound sand! As stated above both Love & Price are more explosive and talented!! Kid had his chance but, he's a diva so no loss here!!!

Reactions: NDinNJ
He already inquired and MF & ND told him to go pound sand! As stated above both Love & Price are more explosive and talented!! Kid had his chance but, he's a diva so no loss here!!!
Really, you sure about that? That would be totally weird. And it would make way more sense for a hate-filled and vengeful fan like yourself to invent a report like that, than it would be for someone like Logan Diggs to actually want to and inquire about a return to ND, which is pretty uncommon for any player to want/try to do. And someone like you is hardly above crudely disparaging and maligning him in that way.

But it's not impossible. So maybe he did. In any case Logan Diggs is an excellent RB, and if he had not transferred, in all likelihood, given how well he hit it off at LSU, that he would have certainly been a featured, and perhaps the most featured and prominent RB on ND's offense this past season, even over and above Estime, who inherited all those carries when Diggs left. As Diggs was the leading rusher on the team the previous season with over 800 yards. It's a given that the younger RBs would have hardly played if he had stayed.

Really, you sure about that? That would be totally weird. And it would make way more sense for a hate-filled and vengeful fan like yourself to invent a report like that, than it would be for someone like Logan Diggs to actually want to and inquire about a return to ND, which is pretty uncommon for any player to want/try to do. And someone like you is hardly above crudely disparaging and maligning him in that way.

But it's not impossible. So maybe he did. In any case Logan Diggs is an excellent RB, and if he had not transferred, in all likelihood, given how well he hit it off at LSU, that he would have certainly been a featured, and perhaps the most featured and prominent RB on ND's offense this past season, even over and above Estime, who inherited all those carries when Diggs left. As Diggs was the leading rusher on the team the previous season with over 800 yards. It's a given that the younger RBs would have hardly played if he had stayed.
Nonsense

Lol. The next time I fabricate something on this site will be the first time!!! Take a hike...hateful & vengeful? Take another hike...Just cause you can't handle the truth about what's gone on at ND since 1993 don't blame me. You will never come close to me about knowing football or loving ND!!! Take your last hike...4th down loser!

Reactions: NDinNJ

Garbage post.

Lol. The next time I fabricate something on this site will be the first time!!! Take a hike...hateful & vengeful? Take another hike...Just cause you can't handle the truth about what's gone on at ND since 1993 don't blame me. You will never come close to me about knowing football or loving ND!!! Take your last hike...4th down loser!
Just STFU, like I give the tiniest shit about your honor or unverifiable claims you make about your personal integrity. I definitely know you like to shit on and unduly diminish players like Logan Diggs, that much we can confirm. So I go with that....

Just STFU, like I give the tiniest shit about your honor or unverifiable claims you make about your personal integrity. I definitely know you like to shit on and unduly diminish players like Logan Diggs, that much we can confirm. So I go with that....
Sounds like you punted, not surprised😭

Reactions: BGI User 756
This coming from someone who still has a picture of BK as his/her avatar. What a loser.

He had good success. He rushed for like 650 yards in like, nine games. And probably would end up being the starter next year if he stayed. Even though Kaleb Jackson looks like a badass.
If he thought he was going to start ...he wouldn't have decided to leave. He was going to get passed over like he would have at ND last season.

If he thought he was going to start ...he wouldn't have decided to leave. He was going to get passed over like he would have at ND last season.
WTF is wrong with you guys, some of you have serious psychological issues. There's no reasonable basis for maintaining such hostility to Logan Diggs, and actively wishing him ill and unfairly denigrating his otherwise impressive college record every chance you get.

Jesus effin' Christ....

Reactions: deadirishpoet
WTF is wrong with you guys, some of you have serious psychological issues. There's no reasonable basis for maintaining such hostility to Logan Diggs, and actively wishing him ill and unfairly denigrating his otherwise impressive college record every chance you get.

Jesus effin' Christ....
STFU LOSER! Go back to the LSU forum.

Jesus effin' Christ....
😂😂😂
Get your doctor to up the medication.

😂😂😂
Get your doctor to up the medication.
Why? Wouldn't that advice be more appropriate to you? You're the one shitting all over some former player, and in somewhat disturbing and relentless fashion, with largely nonsensical arguments, and the only thing really to take away from it is your hostility for this guy. And no one in the ND universe is asking you to represent for them in this way. You've just taken it upon yourself to bash this dude.

Price and Love > Diggs and Tyree. Hence why Diggs transferred and Tyree changed positions. Estime was always going to be the bell cow, and Diggs and Tyree were set to lose carries. Looks like now he’s getting passed up again. He’s a solid player and had some pretty great moments for us, but he keeps getting passed up at top level programs for more talented and explosive players. He should go to Tulane or a school like that where he’s not competing with the best of the best for playing time. Either that or accept being a backup

Why? Wouldn't that advice be more appropriate to you? You're the one shitting all over some former player, and in somewhat disturbing and relentless fashion, with largely nonsensical arguments, and the only thing really to take away from it is your hostility for this guy. And no one in the ND universe is asking you to represent for them in this way. You've just taken it upon yourself to bash this dude.
Stop crying

Price and Love > Diggs and Tyree. Hence why Diggs transferred and Tyree changed positions. Estime was always going to be the bell cow, and Diggs and Tyree were set to lose carries. Looks like now he’s getting passed up again. He’s a solid player and had some pretty great moments for us, but he keeps getting passed up at top level programs for more talented and explosive players. He should go to Tulane or a school like that where he’s not competing with the best of the best for playing time. Either that or accept being a backup
That's not why Diggs transferred. You need to live in reality, guys. It's not cute, or charming, these perpetual slander/disinformation campaigns against former players, anyone who's perceived to have somehow betrayed ND and thus gets their name dragged through the mud. He just transferred, it's no big deal, and he was our top back, and was not about to be unseated had he stayed. You can't actually believe that. And I know you don't. But it's some sort of unnecessary, unjustified frenzy you guys get into. It was merely that we had some capable young backs behind him, and Estime turned into a full-blown star when given the bulk of the carries by default, and so ND didn't really miss him in the event. Which is totally different than saying he sucked, and was destined to be last-string, and so that's why he transferred. Which is nonsense.

And he hasn't been passed up at LSU! it's false, it's not true, and you have no good reason to desperately want it to be true, because he didn't betray ND, and just STFU about Logan Diggs and for all that is holy stop gratuitously bashing and denigrating him....

That's not why Diggs transferred. You need to live in reality, guys. It's not cute, or charming, these perpetual slander/disinformation campaigns against former players, anyone who's perceived to have somehow betrayed ND and thus gets their name dragged through the mud. He just transferred, it's no big deal, and he was our top back, and was not about to be unseated had he stayed. You can't actually believe that. And I know you don't. But it's some sort of unnecessary, unjustified frenzy you guys get into. It was merely that we had some capable young backs behind him, and Estime turned into a full-blown star when given the bulk of the carries by default, and so ND didn't really miss him in the event. Which is totally different than saying he sucked, and was destined to be last-string, and so that's why he transferred. Which is nonsense.

And he hasn't been passed up at LSU! it's false, it's not true, and you have no good reason to desperately want it to be true, because he didn't betray ND, and just STFU about Logan Diggs and for all that is holy stop gratuitously bashing and denigrating him....
He wasn't our top back, Estime was

You're a weird chick

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT