ADVERTISEMENT

Demetris Robertson

If anything Stanford is off the board for him, no one in his inner circle is expecting him to leave the state now that he blew Bama off. I know you don't believe that, but the only one who wanted ND was Carlos, DR has openly said he wants to play with Jacob Eason, his mom is on board with him signing with UGA, just wants to see the campus and academic support he will receive. So if he doesn't sign with ND Wed, he isn't. Even with the test score Stanford wasn't a sure thing.

So is he still signing with Georgia now that he cancelled his visit to Georgia?

Reactions: JWh2340
If there is actually a snowball's chance in hell ND lands this kid like many "in the know" seem to think they will, the future of the receiving group in South Bend would be ridiculous. I actually think that it could be better than when ND had Floyd, Tate, Rudolph, etc, etc...

The "cream of the crop"

Torii Hunter Jr.
C.J. Sanders
Equanimeous St. Brown
Aliz'e Jones
Javon Mckinley
Demetris Robertson
Chase Claypool

That's an absurd amount of talent, with lots of size and speed and a variety of skill sets.

Lol, no idea why you bumped this. It's not as if I made some kind of statement that Robertson was coming to ND and it's not as if I was wrong in stating that the ND has a ton of receiver talent.

Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT