ADVERTISEMENT

Carr is Irish!

You don’t ?

Clausen has a proven, documented college record !

What does CJ have as of today ?

Only our good wishes for a wonderful career ?
I’m comparing him to Clausen based on what he’s shown so far.

NO, that’s not what you said !

You said that you don’t see Clausen as BETTER than CJ.

Clausen was a proven commodity with outstanding numbers at ND, CJ remains an unknown commodity at ND
Why so angry all the time?

Recruiting was not his issue, hiring other coaches development, etc were. We had talent in all areas. 2007 disaster was willingham failure in recruiting
Weis was a failure in so many ways. Recruiting, coaches defense. Arrogant prick had no business being a head coach at Notre Dame or anywhere else.

Like I said, a very talented roster. Offensively and defensively. And they were all on the roster
NO, they weren’t!

Te’o didn’t arrive at ND until 2009, he was still in high school in 2008, as were others

I don’t think he understands. You’re comparing high school years to high school years. Not HS to college years.
A flawed analogy by any metric.

Clausen has a proven and documented record at Notre Dame and in the NFL

CJ has ?

Why so angry all the time?
I’m as mellow as can be.

But when someone makes a statement and then claims to have said something that differs from that statement, the error or contradiction needs to be pointed out.

NO, they weren’t!

Te’o didn’t arrive at ND until 2009, he was still in high school in 2008, as were others
2009 is Clausens junior year. The year we are talking about.

Yes all those guys were on the 6 and 6 team

It was a very talented roster

Reactions: tbonesays
On what do you base your opinion that Clausen’s leadership was lacking? To say that his leadership contributed to 6-6 is very unfair. Check out these stat rankings:

ND Sacks Allowed Per Game: 70th
ND Rush YPG: 84th
ND Rush Yards Per Carry: 75th
ND Defensive YPG Allowed: 86th
ND PPG Allowed: 63rd

Poor running game/offensive line. Poor defense. That’s why ND went 6-6 in 2009.

Clausen completed 68% of his passes; 3,800 yards; 28-4 TD-INT ratio (one of which hit Floyd in the back who was blocking instead of running a route). What more is he supposed to do? Even if his leadership was lacking, so? The guy played lights out.
Thank You, again.

Reactions: FightingIrish44
That’s not what you posted yesterday at 6:31pm, where you stated the following when I asked you what year you were referring to.
It was corrected. 6 and 6 was the 2009 season. 7 and 6 was the 2008 season

I got those 2 very average seasons mixed up.

His jr year with all those stats and all that talent, and we went 6 and 6. Unacceptable

His jr year with all those stats and all that talent, and we went 6 and 6. Unacceptable
I don’t see exceptional talent on the offensive line, which is where it matters.

Yes, "...unacceptable..." And that's why Charlie Weis was fired. The football program was a dumpster fire. Weis was an abysmal head coach.

I don’t see exceptional talent on the offensive line, which is where it matters.
3 of the 5 starters on the offensive line played in the nfl. Id say that pretty exceptional

So on offense 8 of the 11 starters played in the NFL

6 and 6 was pathetic

On what do you base your opinion that Clausen’s leadership was lacking? To say that his leadership contributed to 6-6 is very unfair. Check out these stat rankings:

Clausen completed 68% of his passes; 3,800 yards; 28-4 TD-INT ratio (one of which hit Floyd in the back who was blocking instead of running a route). What more is he supposed to do? Even if his leadership was lacking, so? The guy played lights out.
Thank You, again.

"Clausen's last 2 teams were very talented, especially 2009. Very Very talented"--Golson.

Fired does not say anything different.
Larry Coker got fired from Miami, were they not talented lol

Les Miles got fired from LSU, were they not talented lol

Your point makes zero sense. Talented teams lose and dont perform up to their potential. It happens

The NFL will let you know if you had a talented team or not

Larry Coker got fired from Miami, were they not talented lol

Les Miles got fired from LSU, were they not talented lol

Your point makes zero sense. Talented teams lose and dont perform up to their potential. It happens

The NFL will let you know if you had a talented team or not
6-6 and shown the door speaks loudly as well.

"Loaded."

LMAO.

This article has CJ as a projected second round pick but has Sayin as a projected first round pick. Show me some evidence from his film that makes him a better prospect than CJ. Is it bc Sayin is 5’11 and CJ is 6’2?

I really hope CJ kicks the shit out of Sayin in the camp.

This article has CJ as a projected second round pick but has Sayin as a projected first round pick. Show me some evidence from his film that makes him a better prospect than CJ. Is it bc Sayin is 5’11 and CJ is 6’2?

I really hope CJ kicks the shit out of Sayin in the camp.

For sake of accuracy Sayin is now 6’1 195. Is CJ the better qb? I hope so

Rivals had him at 6.

Link and quote below…

“While the Notre Dame commitment won't wow with any one elite physical trait, the combination of his gifts showed up well more than not to open up the competition. There is a comfort with Carr's game, able to operate with strong execution from his efficient footwork to his strong mechanics. He is on time and accurate and plenty able to operate while on the move, not to mention noticeably competitive in a positive way. Few athletes were verbally praising and interacting with others like Carr, who just seems to have that "it" factor programs covet at the position.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT