ADVERTISEMENT

Carr is Irish!

Rivals is wrong--He is a total 5* in every way and top twenty. They are poor evaluators.

He’s a Carr and he’s only a sophomore. Not that it matters, but I’d be shocked if he doesn’t end up an easy 5 star.

Could be bs, but IE board is stating that apparently Loy says Dante is changing his mind again and leaning ND if they’ll still take him. I can’t fathom this given recent events, but dear God would that be something special.

Carr is “ strongly considering “ ND. Well that is promising. Let’s hope he signs when that day arrives

What? What did I miss?
“I completely trust coach Freeman and whom he might bring after coach Rees. He talked to me about that, and he’s going to bring in an NFL type of offense and coach who can develop quarterbacks. I 100% trust coach Freeman and what he’s doing with the staff.”

Reactions: Jersey Domer
CJ and Dante are potentially both vying for the '23 spot according to Loy. This could get interesting.

“I completely trust coach Freeman and whom he might bring after coach Rees. He talked to me about that, and he’s going to bring in an NFL type of offense and coach who can develop quarterbacks. I 100% trust coach Freeman and what he’s doing with the staff.”
What the hell? Where did he say this? I’m so confused lol.

Recruiting is going great and the former QB. now offensive coordinator. just landed a significant QB recruit and you are talking about his replacement?

CJ and Dante are potentially both vying for the '23 spot according to Loy. This could get interesting.
If this is true, I hope CJ tells Dante to go **** off and ND backs him. I’m much, much more excited about CJ after hearing him talk about ND. He’s a lifer. When asked if he had to say anything to ND nation, he said, “Let’s go win a National Championship.” Hell f****** yea

Reactions: IrishBeer
Recruiting is going great and the former QB. now offensive coordinator. just landed a significant QB recruit and you are talking about his replacement?
I think you missed the entire context of this.

As a Mitten resident, the feelings run the gamut of: he'll change his mind once Harbaugh brings home a Natty, how could ND have offered more NIL money than a MI legacy, who was theirs for the taking, Harbaugh lacks the enthusiasm with recruiting and pulls crazy stunts such as tree climbing instead, Harbaugh's fault for the way he plays QBmonopoly by not showing commitment to highly recruited QB's, (think of the Shea Patterson recruitment when he already had a loaded QB room), blaming it on him chasing the Viqueens job immediately following his only B10 championship. Point being of scUM fans in total melt down as referenced earlier and an absolute dream for me to watch and listen. They're incapable of believing or understanding the quality of effort put forth by Rees + Freeman in how they presented ND as THE school which best serves this young man's short and long term efforts. Looking forward to hearing from Tyler as to his take and insider knowledge of how this transpired. Finally, Carr made the decision fully aware of ND's continued pursuit of Moore yet decided to pull the trigger because great players are in part great because they're not afraid of depth charts and belief in their skill sets On the other hand, ND should keep the pedal to the metal with Moore and let the competition play out. Dynasties are created by continually bringing in talented kids which I'm sure ND is telling all the highly ranked kids. Love it, love the way Freeman is true true to his word of recruiting the best ND "fit" kids regardless of region or offer list. Equally good is the staff is in line with his lead and major kudos to Rees for this win. The domino effect can be huge and hoping this puts an early end to young Mosely's commitment for '24. Legacy and now the confidence he'll be catching passes from a Top 5 QB. GO ISIRH!

This is false. I watched cJ’s interview from today after committing and he said himself he is staying in the 2024 class and zero plans to change to 2023.

Loy said it after the commitment so did Driskell. He’s also taking summer classes. He’s thinking about it is what they say. IDK if CJ shut it down because he doesn’t want rumors or if he’s really not reclassifying. He’s a good student, but he’s not taking summer classes so he can finish high school early and take sabbatical.

Last edited:
Loy said it after the commitment so did Driskell. He’s also taking summer classes. He’s thinking about it is what they say. IDK if CJ shut it down because he doesn’t want rumors or if he’s really not reclassifying. He’s a good student, but he’s not taking summer classes so he can finish high school early and take sabbatical.
My understanding is that he is currently not planning on it, but the school and CJ are exploring it as a potential possibility.

Reactions: Golson5
Driskell didn't say that. Stop making things up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT