ADVERTISEMENT

Brey proving fan forums are clueless.

Ignorance piled on by more ignorance .... Ignoring everything I say is one way to convince yourself you weren't taken to the cleaners :eek:

So you're planning on going back up this thread and responding to the facts that were posted, which debunk everything you've said?

Or you're admitting that your ignorant?

Ideally both??

You claimed the schedule was so tough .... by who ? .... preseason rankings? .... I pointed out otherwise ..... which you ignored .... huh? .... what? .... duh

Of course .... and I pointed out that the hilarity is really that why you are trying to prove an offense is so good .... Brey has nothing to do with it

Tell us how good Farrell is .... ok ..... or who Gene Cross is ..... huh? ... what? .... derrrrrr ..... oh .... ND's schedule is 30th ranked ? .... that is your whole point .... LOL!

:confused:

I backed up ND's SoS Rankings with actual sources and links. ND's SoS is in the Top5%-Top10%.
So trying to claim their statistical performance is simply a by-product of a weak schedule is stupid.

What are your independent sources/links for your claim about ND's terrible SoS?

And you're still trying to argue that Brey is bad based on individual players that didn't develop as well as you wanted....but are somehow ignoring the players that developed so well that the team won the ACC and went to back-to-back Elite 8's?

How about Cooley? Atkins? Auguste? None of them were big-time recruits....they were players that were developed well.

Try again little buddy!
(and you're still not understanding the ellipses, huh?)

Reactions: sluggo69
I backed up ND's SoS Rankings with actual sources and links. ND's SoS is in the Top5%-Top10%.
So trying to claim their statistical performance is simply a by-product of a weak schedule is stupid.

What are your independent sources/links for your claim about ND's terrible SoS?

And you're still trying to argue that Brey is bad based on individual players that didn't develop as well as you wanted....but are somehow ignoring the players that developed so well that the team won the ACC and went to back-to-back Elite 8's?

How about Cooley? Atkins? Auguste? None of them were big-time recruits....they were players that were developed well.

Try again little buddy!
(and you're still not understanding the ellipses, huh?)

ND is 30th is your whole point? ..... that is hilarious .... you apparently don't realize that 90% of teams play in conferences like the MEAC, Atlantic Sun, MAC, Missouri Valley, Sunbelt .... they play a cream puff OOC schedule .... then they only have to go .500 in conference and they get 20 wins .... bottom half of ACC isn't tough ... and in case you missed it ... ND has a good team .... they are better than most

You think Brey developed Atkins and Auguste? ... that figures .... you think he coaches too and can probably draw up a play .... Atkins was good when he got to ND .... and Auguste was stuck on the bench early on and then was totally underused most of the time ..... by developing do you mean part of game once in a while?

You apparently never heard of Chris Thomas ... Torin Francis ... or Gene Cross .... crickets .......

Back to back Elite 8's? .... I've explained this umpteen times ..... Earth to the Clown Show! .... this happened in year 16 and 17 .... there were 15 ... say again ... 15 years before that ... and in year 16 and 17 they had NBA talent .... not to mention a cake walk last year when every higher seed was upset before reaching ND .... you don't see that?! ...

Hey ND has 30th ranked schedule everyone! .... I'd say Farrell and his asst's did ok for themselves .... Brey and players themselves told you who runs the team with 30th ranked schedule .... LOL!

"I'm not much of an x's and o's guy" - Mike Brey

Last edited:
So you're planning on going back up this thread and responding to the facts that were posted, which debunk everything you've said?

Or you're admitting that your ignorant?

Ideally both??

Apparently in your mind ... posting that ND has the 30th ranked schedule is game-set-match .... that debunks everything? .... let me guess ... you are Brey's 12 year old nephew .... LOL!

That would be you proving you're ignorant .... you don't have to admit it ... not necessary

That's why they call'em the clown show o_O

This point deserves it's own post:

And while the clown show keeps touting Elite 8's and ignoring the previoud 15 years ... even though NBA talent carried them and upsets greased the way for them last year... they still should've lost to Stephen Austin last year

Typical last possession ... against Stephen F Austin ... down a point and what does Brey call ... the only thing he can and has done for 17 years .... a clear out .... D JAX drives the lane that isn't there .... forces a terrible shot that misses terribly .... and fortunately hits iron hard ehough to be cleaned up by Auguste and then Rex P .... they squeaked by a much worse team despite Brey's inability to call anything ... not because of him ...... but rather in spite of him ..... unless forcing a bad shot and praying for a putback is the plan ..... stupid

:rolleyes:

And while the clown show keeps touting Elite 8's and ignoring the previoud 15 years ... even though NBA talent carried them and upsets greased the way for them last year... they still should've lost to Stephen Austin last year

Typical last possession ... against Stephen F Austin ... down a point and what does Brey call ... the only thing he can and has done for 17 years .... a clear out .... D JAX drives the lane that isn't there .... forces a terrible shot that misses terribly .... and fortunately hits iron hard ehough to be cleaned up by Auguste and then Rex P .... they squeaked by a much worse team despite Brey's inability to call anything ... not because of him ...... but rather in spite of him ..... unless forcing a bad shot and praying for a putback is the plan ..... stupid

But they did not lose to Stephen F Austin. March madness baby ! And don't sell Stephen F Austin short--they blew out a better team than ND in West Virginia the game before 70 to 56. ND ran into a hot team and defeated them. You are officially Under the Domes # 1 A$$ Clown. Congrats !:D

ND is 30th is your whole point? ..... that is hilarious .... you apparently don't realize that 90% of teams play in conferences like the MEAC, Atlantic Sun, MAC, Missouri Valley, Sunbelt .... they play a cream puff OOC schedule .... then they only have to go .500 in conference and they get 20 wins .... bottom half of ACC isn't tough ... and in case you missed it ... ND has a good team .... they are better than most

You think Brey developed Atkins and Auguste? ... that figures .... you think he coaches too and can probably draw up a play .... Atkins was good when he got to ND .... and Auguste was stuck on the bench early on and then was totally underused most of the time ..... by developing do you mean part of game once in a while?

You apparently never heard of Chris Thomas ... Torin Francis ... or Gene Cross .... crickets .......

Back to back Elite 8's? .... I've explained this umpteen times ..... Earth to the Clown Show! .... this happened in year 16 and 17 .... there were 15 ... say again ... 15 years before that ... and in year 16 and 17 they had NBA talent .... not to mention a cake walk last year when every higher seed was upset before reaching ND .... you don't see that?! ...

Hey ND has 30th ranked schedule everyone! .... I'd say Farrell and his asst's did ok for themselves .... Brey and players themselves told you who runs the team with 30th ranked schedule .... LOL!

"I'm not much of an x's and o's guy" - Mike Brey

You realize that your whole rant means nothing, right?

Yes, ND has a Top10% SoS.....which means your argument that "they're only statistically succesfull because of a weak schedule" is worthless. Get that?

ND competes statisitically with all those MEAC, Sun Belt, etc. team....and still is the most efficient offense in CBB, against one of the harder schedules in CBB.

So that's a sign of great coaching. Got it?

And if Atkins and Auguste were such super-stars coming out of high school, why were they not highly ranked and/or highly recruited? Where were teams like Kentucky, Duke, UNC, Michigan State, or Indiana in their recruitments?

They were solid, but not elite recruits, who were developed......

Getting the trend here?

(SPOILER ALERT: The trend is that everything you've said ITT is wrong)

Apparently in your mind ... posting that ND has the 30th ranked schedule is game-set-match .... that debunks everything? .... let me guess ... you are Brey's 12 year old nephew .... LOL!

That would be you proving you're ignorant .... you don't have to admit it ... not necessary

That's why they call'em the clown show o_O

It completely debunks your claim that ND's success is due only to it's weak SoS.
Are do you really want to keep getting humiliated on this point?

Ready to go back and respond to all of the other facts that have been posted ITT, that debunk the rest of the moronic statements you've made?

Let me know when you want the paint to stop...lol

Reactions: Bodizephax
It completely debunks your claim that ND's success is due only to it's weak SoS.

Ready to go back and respond to all of the other facts that have been posted ITT, that debunk the rest of the moronic statements you've made?

Deck...re read his posts...in everyone he gives you something that proves he is a loon....for example...the one post he says, "I have pointed out"....that means it is a fact because he pointed it out. Then another...."I have explained this umpteen times" That makes it a fact because he EXPLAINED IT! You will not find any links to anything to back up his claims....his OPINIONS are FACTS. Seriously, just look at who answers his post....no one ever agrees with him. He has been saying the same drivel for over 10 years and he admits it....he has been consistently called a moron by many posters for over 10 yrs....that should tell you something. He either posts to rile people up which he gains pleasure from,(and after doing it for so long that makes you a lunatic)...or he needs to do it because his life sucks, he has nothing better to do....which shows, this guy needs a couch.

Last edited:

Please tell all of us inept basketball people what you would have done!!! I know it's really stupid to put your best player in an open floor situation with under 10 seconds to go to try to drive, draw, and dish. I rarely see any coaches at the college level do this(only like every effing game)! So I would like to know what super play you would have used. I am always looking for new things to implement with my team and being able to steal a play or 2 from someone as all knowing as you would be terrific!

Last edited:
But they did not lose to Stephen F Austin. March madness baby ! And don't sell Stephen F Austin short--they blew out a better team than ND in West Virginia the game before 70 to 56. ND ran into a hot team and defeated them. You are officially Under the Domes # 1 A$$ Clown. Congrats !:D

Semper Fi my man.....you should get his address and go take a large dump on his porch leading into his trailer!!!

The schedule listed as NOT away .... but home .... alert the media .... all bets are now off ..... anyone who doesn't see neutral site surely doesn't know anything .... I defer to your knowledge of the high pick and roll .... not .... LOL!

And saying Northwestern doesn't have a really good squad this year proves...again....that you surely don't know anything. Looks like you picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue!

So instead of even trying to respond to the literal litany of facts that have been posted ITT that completely debunk every claim you've made.......you repost some puff peice from years ago?

Are you even going to try to go back and respond to the facts that have competely exposed you as a moron and a fool?

Or are you just going to keep praying that everyone forgets about all of them, and that you'll be able to slink away with some shred of your dignity still intact?

It's getting pretty bad for you little buddy......

This loser has dug himself a hole too deep to climb out of. I'm sure he doesn't really believe anything he really posts because no one can be that dumb. He is at the point of no return. Either that or he is dumber they we all actually think is.

Last edited:
Reactions: cavanaugh208
The world is full of a lot more dumb people than smart ones ... it is the way of the world ..... you do a great job of continuing to prove that
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. Buguit you are by far the stupidest person I have ever meet. Your parents should sue the school district you went to, because they sure as hell did not educate you.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. Buguit you are by far the stupidest person I have ever meet. Your parents should sue the school district you went to, because they sure as hell did not educate you.

"Lots of people agree with me"...LMAO! Hey...he's #1 at something! Someone has to be the dumbest...

The Irish have a SOS of 17th in the country. There are 5 schools ranked higher then ND who have a better SOS. They are UNC, Baylor, Virginia, Kansas and Louisville. Hell 3 of those teams play in the ACC. Bugnut is an idiot.

Given you have never in all your attacks ( for years now) even attempted to counter anything I say .... we have to assume you can't ..... guess who is really stupid ..... :)

And saying Northwestern doesn't have a really good squad this year proves...again....that you surely don't know anything. Looks like you picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue!

So your whole dispute is based solely on Northwestern now....LOL! .... sure they are not total garbage .... ND is better .... next ;)

Please tell all of us inept basketball people what you would have done!!! I know it's really stupid to put your best player in an open floor situation with under 10 seconds to go to try to drive, draw, and dish. I rarely see any coaches at the college level do this(only like every effing game)! So I would like to know what super play you would have used. I am always looking for new things to implement with my team and being able to steal a play or 2 from someone as all knowing as you would be terrific!

You talk like driving the hoop out of control and forcing a terrible shot that isn't there is the only play to run ... and the only play anybody runs ..... yes, tell us more of the high pick and roll .... your bball IQ is in the mentally handicapped range ..... seriously! :confused:

The one man band needs new material.

Thank you for admitting it all looks the same and admitting you don't get it .... over your head obviously .... you know whose material hasn't changed ... Brey's

"I'm not much of an x's and o's guy" - M Brey

Try and comprehend that he ACTUALLY said that .... :eek:

Huh ? ... What? ... when your only defense for getting completely debunked is playing stupid .... yes we get your not acting

What is more hilarious ?.... the fact you think claiming ND's schedule is ranked 30th proves something or the fact that Brey has no control over it anyways .... LOL!

Last edited:
You realize that your whole rant means nothing, right?

Yes, ND has a Top10% SoS.....which means your argument that "they're only statistically succesfull because of a weak schedule" is worthless. Get that?

ND competes statisitically with all those MEAC, Sun Belt, etc. team....and still is the most efficient offense in CBB, against one of the harder schedules in CBB.

So that's a sign of great coaching. Got it?

And if Atkins and Auguste were such super-stars coming out of high school, why were they not highly ranked and/or highly recruited? Where were teams like Kentucky, Duke, UNC, Michigan State, or Indiana in their recruitments?

They were solid, but not elite recruits, who were developed......

Getting the trend here?

(SPOILER ALERT: The trend is that everything you've said ITT is wrong)

You say "what?" a lot don't you ... make everybody say everything 10 times and you still don't get it

Brey's one thing he does well is recruit under the radar talent .... if you saw Atkins play as frosh you would've seen what kind of player he was then ... and still claiming that Auguste was developed even though he was a small footnote most of his career and vastly underutilized exposes your infinitesimal Bball IQ .... you have to be a total nerd ... I bet you still wear Buster Brown shoes .. ;)

Calling Buguit a retard might be an insult to retarded folks. Just saying.

Another totally classless statement ..... good job offending large groups of people

Tell us how you are a true ND fan again ..... exposed again .... what an embarassment :(

Atta boy buggy.....let 'em have it!!! I wish I could tell you how hard I am laffin' right now....holy shit....it's effing hilarious....how many posts is that in a row, 6??? It's like Machine Gun Kelly...we will call it Machine Gun Douchebug!!!! I bet you are running around your basement with your purple Barney shorts and your "Irish Ontario is my new BFF" hoodie on....puttin' eveyrone in their place! We know...it's really important to you to be king of the "I hate Mike Brey" cyberworld.....what an effing lunatic you are...but hey, go get 'em!!!

"Lots of people agree with me"...LMAO! Hey...he's #1 at something! Someone has to be the dumbest...

Says the guy who regularly offends handicapped folks ... is regularly vulgar .... angry ... and clueless .... sure ... you're the measuring stick ... LOL!

Atta boy buggy.....let 'em have it!!! I wish I could tell you how hard I am laffin' right now....holy shit....it's effing hilarious....how many posts is that in a row, 6??? It's like Machine Gun Kelly...we will call it Machine Gun Douchebug!!!! I bet you are running around your basement with your purple Barney shorts and your "Irish Ontario is my new BFF" hoodie on....puttin' eveyrone in their place! We know...it's really important to you to be king of the "I hate Mike Brey" cyberworld.....what an effing lunatic you are...but hey, go get 'em!!!

Surprise ... surprise .... another non-response with vulgarity .... you told me eh? ... LOL! .. feeling that temper again ..... sheesh

at least you didn't offend handicapped people with this one post ... not holding my breath though :D

Reactions: Bodizephax
Hey Buggy.....when Norman Dale told the guys to "Get Jimmy the ball at the top of the key"...was that a good play? I know you are impartial to "Running the Picket-Fence" at 'em....but getting Chitwood the ball at the top of the key was a pretty good ploy wasn't it? That Norman Dale was one hell of a coach wasn't he....I know you loved him! So glad your old lady got you that Hoosiers tape.....lmao!!!

Speaking of non-responses....and no one is better at it than you....how 'bout giving us that last second play....why don"t YOU show all of us here that YOU could draw up a play...YOU say it's a FACT that Brey can't draw one up...why don't you show all of us on this site that YOU can...I got 10 bucks says you can't

Speaking of non-responses....and no one is better at it than you....how 'bout giving us that last second play....why don"t YOU show all of us here that YOU could draw up a play...YOU say it's a FACT that Brey can't draw one up...why don't you show all of us on this site that YOU can...I got 10 bucks says you can't

Against man D I like getting the ball in DJAX's hands and run a high screen for him ... who looks to drive... .he only shoots if D doesn't collapse ..... he needs to kick the ball out to available shooters expecting the D to collapse ... pick player (Auguste) is going to roll to the hoop (although not too closely to allow big to cover both) while Vasutria (starting low) fades to the corner (ball side of course) for open look when D collapses .... play is really for Vasturia .... with option of getting to the hoop or dumping it to Auguste (if he draws big to him) ..... Beachem can try to make himself available in opposite corner in case DJAX gets pinned deep .... of course you need a disciplined ball handler to read the defense .... spacing is important .... discipline is never a part of a Brey offense and ball handler always drives hoop while others are never part of the set and are just spectators .... literally

Whole D collapsed on DJAX and he forced it anyway ... 17 years and counting .... next

You can donate the 10 bucks to a foundation for handicapped children :)

Last edited:
Thank you for admitting it all looks the same and admitting you don't get it .... over your head obviously .... you know whose material hasn't changed ... Brey's

"I'm not much of an x's and o's guy" - M Brey

Try and comprehend that he ACTUALLY said that .... :eek:
Plenty of coaches in every sport that are not classic " x and o guys ". That's just part of it. If you ever coached or knew ANYTHING about sports you would understand that. Keep beating your head against the wall though, its entertaining and sad at the same time.

Given you have never in all your attacks ( for years now) even attempted to counter anything I say .... we have to assume you can't ..... guess who is really stupid ..... :)
Sorry but you are wrong again. The person who does the attacking is you. If you don't like being attacked, stop attacking others..

Against man D I like getting the ball in DJAX's hands and run a high screen for him ... who looks to drive... .he only shoots if D doesn't collapse ..... he needs to kick the ball out to available shooters expecting the D to collapse ... pick player (Auguste) is going to roll to the hoop (although not too closely to allow big to cover both) while Vasutria (starting low) fades to the corner (ball side of course) for open look when D collapses .... play is really for Vasturia .... with option of getting to the hoop or dumping it to Auguste (if he draws big to him) ..... Beachem can try to make himself available in opposite corner in case DJAX gets pinned deep .... of course you need a disciplined ball handler to read the defense .... spacing is important .... discipline is never a part of a Brey offense and ball handler always drives hoop while others are never part of the set and are just spectators .... literally

Whole D collapsed on DJAX and he forced it anyway ... 17 years and counting .... next

You can donate the 10 bucks to a foundation for handicapped children :)

I see you took over 90 minutes to answer the post...you must have been scrambling calling people or Googgling up bball plays before you answered! Funny thing.....Brey runs this set all the time and you tell us he knows nothing....you draw it up(but in reality someone gave it to you) and it's the world's greatest set! Every college coach in the country runs this stuff. You are such a hypocrite! But I will still give you the ten bucks...just to show I am not a poor sport. But I want to send it to the nuthouse you stay at....maybe the doc's there can use it to up your meds!

14 years and counting for you....and all you do is whine. I have been on this site for a year...this is what I have learned.....the last AD(White?)...well, he sucked. The current AD, well, he isn't any good either. The football coach, "Kelly Blows"(your words, not mine), The new QB coach sucked when he was a player and probably will suck as a coach and the only reason he got his job is because his daddy called Kelly(and you said this is a fact so that must mean you were with BK when he got that call) and then we have the bball coach who for the last 2 years you have stated that the players coach the team not Brey, and after losing a coupla games this year it's Brey's fault. That pretty much sums up your entire year....you never say anything positive about the school, everything is negative. An Abnormal Psych major could get a doctorate degree studying you....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT