ADVERTISEMENT

Revisiting the VT Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DillonDomer2010

Posts Like A Champion
Jul 5, 2017
Firstly, my apologies for not getting to the UC game thread (as if anyone really cares it wasn’t posted). Brutal week when I got back from SB. I did make it 19 pages thru and not gonna lie, didn’t really feel like there was much if any bedwetting. Maybe it’s because we did suck most of the game, or maybe it’s because I was just glad to be back on campus for a Game Day, including with my 93 year old grandpa I figured I’d never see another game with. Maybe it's both. I dunno, but it all seemed reasonable. No sense in revisiting it now.

Secondly, onward and upward because woo baby the VT game brought out some gems. So many, in fact, I hit the character limit and needed 2 posts to fit it all. I’ll once again remind everyone that just because I quoted you doesn’t mean I disagree with the premise of your post. I just found your comment to be…a bit much, especially with the benefit of hindsight of how the game played out. I will go on record that I didn’t think Coan should start, and I nearly pooped myself with Doerer’s field goal. On to the posts!

Where arw all boobs saying Pyne was a turd last night?

coan is done. No two ways around it. He is shell shocked. Get him out.

Our band marches down the field better than our offense.
^not bed wetting, this was just a great comment

We are going to get smoked by a mediocre v tech team
^a favorite poster of mine getting a little too antsy in the first quarter
Getting fvcking abused by a bad Virginia Tech team. This is the season tonight, they lose this game it's back to a Camping World type bowl at best.

I’m done with it. We are going to lose every bit of momentum that we have recruiting etc unless we see another qb. Why would you want to play here? And Rees? My sister could stop this offense. Lincoln Riley won today because he had a f!$king nuts@ck and made a change.

I'm actually OK with ND quitting on the field. Hate that I am but I am.

When the D is on the field the offensive line are texting their mom’s.
^huh?
People underestimate this, who wants to put it all on the line defensively when you have a coach that is either completely blind to one QB or has already quit on the season?

I have no doubt that it's having an effect on the defense.

Going to get exactly what we deserve tonight. Wake up Brian Kelly

2016 all over again

we wouldn’t build Brian Kelly a statue so he started one
^very well played
Sorry but Kelly is an idiot.

Has Rees ever heard of the Spread concept or is this still 3 yards and a cloud of dust. What a fkn joke he’s becoming.

If Pyne doesn’t come out on the field soon this season is lost.

This is complete bullshit, I have not missed a Notre Dame game in 25 years and can't get it any place **** ND for doing this.
^ND had absolutely nothing to do with the game being moved, but hold onto that grudge.
I hope they get the shit kicked out of them
^good to see you held onto that grudge
We were all saying the same thing last week. Either Coan has a compromising picture of Kelly with a goat, or we have the most clueless coach in the country. No in between.

Kelly and Quinn belong together. What a joke.

Then this game is over already.

BK lost this team by his decision to start Coan this week. There is absolutely no GAME evidence that he should be starting. This is 2016 all over again.

Defense even getting shredded by a below avg offense at best hahaha. I repeat, this team stinks!!!!

Flipped over to the Nebraska / Michigan game. Both those teams would spank ND
^Nebraska?
The silver lining here is that if we get killed, maybe that will finally help some things to change. This staff deserves to get slaughtered for how stubborn they are. Madden should never play again. Coan, never again. This is unbelievable to watch. They’ve had three years+ to prepare for Book leaving, as well as the offensive lineman.

Is there any way we could just cancel the rest of this season and just try again next year?
^don’t go Big Ten Commissioner on me, Xray. You’re better than that.
Wait till it's about 28-0 before you put the guy in who slept with your wife BK. We don't want anyone proving you're dead f#cking wrong for 12 years on qb

effing throwing this program down the shitter. How do we have such a clown as a coach.

The first touchdown was the backbreaker. Now they're running up the score.

Coan on the sideline. The way it should be from here on out.

Coan should not take another snap this game.

If we are winning at half I will shit myself. That is all
^appreciate your responses post-game. Just wanted to check in on the clean up.
We better never see Coan back on the field again.
^also acknowledged Coan’s work at end of game, so good on ya, simply quoting any of the posts that Coan thankfully proved wrong.
I do not want to ever see Coan taking another snap again unless he's taking a knee in a 40 point victory.

TB12 time is NOW

We better never see Coan again

If Coan ever sees the field for Notre Dame again outside of blowouts or injury then Brian Kelly needs to be drug tested.

The evidence has been there for weeks that he's awful and the rest of the team has quit on him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News