ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl game

We had that game. It was OVER. Why are we throwing it there, it just makes no sense. Let's see if they have what it takes here to come back from that. We had EVERYTHING going for us, and Tommy crapped it down the pipe. I am not one to throw stones, but I'd like to punch him in the face right about now.

Unless there is an egregious disparity, I don't make strong predictions in any sport. Especially during a game, especially in an emotional game like college football.

10 long minutes left to play.

I'm hopeful!
He has about 50 posts this game…ridiculous

Game was over. We had it.

And then an unreal awful play

Funny, that play kinda summarizes so much that isn't right...reluctance to use Estime, poor QB play particularly by Buchner, and just downright bad play calling at the worst time. Sigh.

LMAO, this guys sucks and the coaches are clowns. You’re about to take a two TD lead, pounding the ball down their throats and you do this trash.

It is just unfathomable that some of you question if Hartman is better than Buchner.

The kid is an awful passer.

These guys get in their own way. Absolutely no need to pass Rees. Boneheaded. Pound the ball, eat up clock, put up points. Just plain stupid. We’re going to put them away. And our guys couldn’t make a tackle. Gosh is that bad!

Reactions: Ndapolis1
On Reese period. If he is back next year don't expect much out of this team. Does Freeman have the balls to let him go (and the DC too).

I honestly do not get mad at sports, too many important things in this life, but I am actually steaming right now. NOW he runs the ball.

I'm not sure what you have to do to get fired, but calling that play is right up there. Esp. if we lose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT