ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl game

Spoiler alert: in spite of my advising playing a complete game and making a full season assessment...I am on the verge of concluding Tommy Rees has to be fired, that he needs to go elsewhere to become the kind of OC and maybe HC ND will need after Freeman is done with his tenure.

Again, Jesus! When a clown like me can make better play calls, you know you need to go back to development school.

ND has 3 #2s at RB and they are all effective in small doses in their role. There's no issue other than lack of upside at RB right now. The coach and offensive line is doing a great job wringing out above average production from three average running backs.

JMO
a 10 point lead w5 min to go is as good as 14 point lead! no?

Then do that. Dont hand him the fing ball

Bingo!

I don't often mock anybody...but man bad memories of Turnover Tommy come to mind.

He was always learning on the job and never quite mastered being QB...he clearly is learning how to be an OC on the job here at ND.

Reactions: Ndapolis1
That was the pyne era

Buchner has big play ability but he needs to really grow this off-season in regards to efficiently moving the ball and finding the open man in passing downs to keep the chains moving.
In the off-season Buchner could afford to grow a bit wider. I think his vertical growth is over.

mitchell evans definitely looking the part for next season

Buchner is maddening but I'm intrigued still....
Agreed. For every mishap he has a big play that makes you go "wow" to make up for it.

He looks like he could be a star next season if he can polish some of the rough edges in his game this off-season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT