ADVERTISEMENT

Bowen

Agreed. If this is what Bowen is doing he is just not man enough to make the decision. He wants to wait until there is not time for ND to talk to him. Good riddance. Honestly OU defence sucks.
Thats not what he is doing. Why would you believe IrishBeer?

Reactions: sluggo69
This is again incorrect

We chose to go Thursday because of our practice schedule for the bowl game

Why do you come on here and try to stir things up with inaccurate info. Then people believe you and spread false rumors
This is absolutely false from what experts are saying …. We absolutely did NOT dictate schedule of visit, If freeman had option of either day then only reason to pick Thursday is because you know you already lost

Personally I think staff knew we were
Losing months ago and he decomitted to staff just not publicly

Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
This is again incorrect

We chose to go Thursday because of our practice schedule for the bowl game

Why do you come on here and try to stir things up with inaccurate info. Then people believe you and spread false rumors
This is a rumor that has been spreading all day long. It’s being mentioned everywhere. He also enrolled at TAMU, OR, ND, and OU.

This is absolutely false from what experts are saying …. We absolutely did NOT dictate schedule of visit, If freeman had option of either day then only reason to pick Thursday is because you know you already lost

Personally I think staff knew we were
Losing months ago
What I said is being reported. Maybe you have different intel

What I said is being reported. Maybe you have different intel
My intel states nd knows they’re long shot or even out of it and question is does freeman think he has a shot or is this just a save face visit

I really hope almost everyone is wrong and he chooses nd…. If he chooses Oklahoma freeman knew months ago and freeman and staff have been trying to win him back, If he chooses nd, staff has done an amazing job holding on to him

This is a rumor that has been spreading all day long. It’s being mentioned everywhere. He also enrolled at TAMU, OR, ND, and OU.
You have a habit of believing every single rumor out there

I can come on here tomorrow and say I know that Jagusah is having second thoughts and is taking an official somewhere and is not signing on signing day. And you would believe that and run with it

Reactions: BGI User 756
My intel states nd knows they’re long shot and question is does freeman think he has a shot or is this just a save face visit
They know they have a shot and still feel confident. We'll see if they are right

Multiple ND commits still feel confident as well

We'll see who is lying and who is telling the truth and who PB has been playing

You have a habit of believing every single rumor out there

I can come on here tomorrow and say I know that Jagusah is having second thoughts and is taking an official somewhere and is not signing on signing day. And you would believe that and run with it
It’s not one rumor. It’s the rumor.

My intel states nd knows they’re long shot or even out of it and question is does freeman think he has a shot or is this just a save face visit

I really hope almost everyone is wrong and he chooses nd…. If he chooses Oklahoma freeman knew months ago and freeman and staff have been trying to win him back, If he chooses nd, staff has done an amazing job holding on to him
Save face so people think he tried. If I’m him I don’t go. He’s done enough. Let the kid decommit on Twitter.

We'll see what happens. This recruitment has been about as annoying as they come.

If we land him, we got a stud

If we don't, we take a huge hit

Save face so people think he tried. If I’m him I don’t go. He’s done enough. Let the kid decommit on Twitter.
If staff thinks they have shot freeman goes….with that said, doing in house not last knowing venerables is last…. This could be bad

Freeman doing in house tomorrow and not landing him is nd punked again this year

If staff thinks they have shot freeman goes….with that said, doing in house not last knowing venerables is last…. This could be bad

Freeman doing in house tomorrow and not landing him is nd punked again this year
And not one five star in the “world beater class”. By the way, OU is supposedly paying P Bowen $2 million to get him from ND. Oregon swooped in and dropped $2 million and now OU is showing up Friday to deliver tha bag. We basically took third. Freeman is showing up Thursday to get on his knees and beg with promises of, well, nothing.

Last edited:
This is why BK didn’t waste his time with these kinds of kids, chasing them into embarrassment. It’s also why BK left. NDs admin is a joke, stubborn old fat men that don’t like progress and want to keep all the $$ to themselves. Freeman will burn out with this and stick to the 100-350 range besides trying for the elite QB and OL. Basically revert to BK and get the heck out of dodge if he has a little success.

Last edited:
CFB IS DEAD!
It is dead for ND. The teams like Oregon, OU, Miami, Tennessee, Bama and the rest of the bag droppers will be fine. They’ll just keep competing with money. But this is it for ND. I expect Freeman will have enough sooner than Kelly. BK is a saint for putting up with ND admin for so long. And he was very smart for leaving when he did.

All of you whining about Bowen is sad.

1. He's a kid.
2. Whether he comes or not ND will be fine
3. Let him make his decision and stop posting whiny bs that just pushes him away.
My biggest issue is getting played… we should be still recruiting him hard if we have him , but if it’s true he’s telling staff and even bigger our 23 class even tonight that’s he’s solid and coming to ND and goes elsewhere, that’s a problem

Last edited:
W
Agreed. If this is what Bowen is doing he is just not man enough to make the decision. He wants to wait until there is not time for ND to talk to him. Good riddance. Honestly OU defence sucks.
Which is why OU needs him. But looks like Oregon and Knight may outbid both of our teams. Board saying $2 mill NIL offer. What a world.

If Bowen is that important to the future of your program, ND, OU or Oregon, then you pay him what it takes to get him into your program. If Oregon is offering 2M, then pay him 3M or quit crying about it. These HS kids are basically free agents going to the highest bidder.

The rumor all over the Internet is that Oregon is paying 2 million up front.

New news is Bowen is giving OU last visit with him. It’s the ultimate slap in the face to Freeman and ND, the school and coach he’s “committed to”. Freeman going to visit tomorrow and Bowen is letting Venables come Friday. If Freeman actually makes the trip out there to deal with this drama queen he’s a bitch.
Lol, Okie dokie tough guy

All of you whining about Bowen is sad.

1. He's a kid.
2. Whether he comes or not ND will be fine
3. Let him make his decision and stop posting whiny bs that just pushes him away.
Whining about recruiting in the NIL era is not sad.

This is a bad look on his part… he created all this. No one exactly knows what he says to the staffs, but we know what he’s said publicly and where he’s went. He has done everything to make it seem like it’s NOT about best fit.
He told our recruits yesterday that he was locked in. If he doesn't pick ND, he has some serious issues.

Reactions: GDFan
Yeah it is. If a kid and his support system get a bag of cash dropped on them that is possibly life changing don't whine like a baby about it.
Wrong. The kid has every right to make that choice. Fans have every right to complain about ND's lack of participation.

My thought to navigate this NIL bs aside from competing and dropping bags (which we won't ever do), is to instead just go after high 4 star kids like Christian Gray, D. Bowen, and J Love every year. Forget the Bowen's and Keeley's. Land kids like CJ Carr when you can, who is a big ND fan boy, and beasts like Jagusah year in and year out and break the top 10 in recruiting consistently and you have a title contending group. Dominate in the OL and DL recruiting. Go after high 4 star kids like J Love and dominate in the 5.9 to 6.0 or top 80-200 range (those kids are not getting 7 figures dropped on them). Get high ceiling skill position athletes to coach up and compliment the monsters in the trenches. Don't spend all day chasing kids like Bowen, who is never 100% sold to start with. Do that consistently and get a special QB and we can beat anybody, with or without P Bowen. The drama and jealousies that bag dropping will have within the team dynamic is not going to workout. See TAMU for example. Teams like Michigan and Notre Dame can dominate because they have monsters on the lines and good team culture, as long as they get a really really good QB.

Last edited:
Looks like it will be official soon........ Staff has been played again. At least they were able to land Hillman who potentially could play safety and be a darn good one.

We lost both of our dynamic return guys from this class. That stinks.

Think of what this class could have been. Moore, Moore, Keeley, Edwards, Bowen, Paige........ WOW. Those are the players you need to win championships.

Yes this is a good class and if we keep having classes like this the team will be good but will need to hit home runs from the portal, and have a dynamic elite QB that we haven't had in awhile to win a championship.

Reactions: notredamerises23
Looks like it will be official soon........ Staff has been played again. At least they were able to land Hillman who potentially could play safety and be a darn good one.

Think of what this class could have been. Moore, Moore, Keeley, Edwards, Bowen, Paige........ WOW. Those are the players you need to win championships.

Yes this is a good class and if we keep having classes like this the team will be good but will need to hit home runs from the portal, and have a dynamic elite QB that we haven't had in awhile to win a championship.
Don't forget about Micah Bell being dynamic. He is one of the fastest players in the country. More of a kr though

You give us USC's QB this year and we are in the Playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT