ADVERTISEMENT

You can have Golson back now...

SUX - he would have been better off never seeing FSU field again...

I think Lincoln said "Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"

Last edited:
Some of us here tried to warn you...we still had a few straggler ND fans who were blaming Brian Kelly and regurgitating Golsons QB Efficiency Ratings and lack of turnovers through 6 games of handing the ball to Cook and throwing check downs.

But, the chickens have come home to roost. And it was only a matter of time.before they did.

Reactions: Ara64
I really liked golson. But the more he played the more you saw that his decision making was suspect (he excelled as a game manager in 2012) and he always had issues getting the tempo going and getting his team moving. He always had issues getting the plays in. I never understood how his development capped so early, but in hind sight a lot of those coach Kelly blowups at golson seem more reasonable. I truly wish Everett the best in his future endeavors.

" I truly wish Everett the best in his future endeavors." Nice young man. Peaked as a Football Player with the 2014 loss to FSU. Lack of Insight exacerbated with the choice to go there.

in a related topic...

Kelly looks much better, it's like a huge weight has been lifted off his shoulders

Reactions: Ara64
Well, as soon as you saw him pouting on the sidelines and separating himself from his teammates, you could almost guarantee he would start forcing the ball and creating turnovers. Really loved his arm and his ability to extend plays, but hated his attitude whenever something went wrong. Malik and Kizer have been a pleasure to watch on and off the field by comparison.

Golson is a nice young man, and I hoped he would succeed at FSU, but I think he's peeked. A note to any FSU trolls on my ignore list. This was a FSU fan that started this thread, not ND!

Golson is a good young man and overall, a very good QB with a career he can be quite proud of. He is also a Notre Dame grad which puts him far ahead of anyone he has seen at FSU.

His mistake was going to FSU. He jumped at the promise to start, but poor coaching and a bad OL doomed him.

He will go on to good things in life and I also think he could have a great playing and financial future in the CFL where he'll be a star.

Reactions: sluggo69
Golson is a good young man and overall, a very good QB with a career he can be quite proud of. He is also a Notre Dame grad which puts him far ahead of anyone he has seen at FSU.

His mistake was going to FSU. He jumped at the promise to start, but poor coaching and a bad OL doomed him.

He will go on to good things in life and I also think he could have a great playing and financial future in the CFL where he'll be a star.
have you seen what they make in the CFL ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT