ADVERTISEMENT

WOW! what a way to win - back to back buzzer beaters

I just said in another thread that they'll be really tough to beat next year when you add turner to the inside with Jessica because Jessica has a really good outside shooting game that she'll get to show off with turner back. didn't see it this past season with turner out. it'll force teams to have to leave turner one on one in the inside to dominate below the basket or leave Jessica one on one on the outside
Agreed, but I'd still like to have Jess closer to the basket for offensive rebounding. It seems like Muffet will have the opposite problem next season: trying to keep everyone happy with playing time. One final thought: I do NOT want Mabrey playing any point next season: too many turnovers and too valuable as a shooting guard.

Agreed, but I'd still like to have Jess closer to the basket for offensive rebounding. It seems like Muffet will have the opposite problem next season: trying to keep everyone happy with playing time. One final thought: I do NOT want Mabrey playing any point next season: too many turnovers and too valuable as a shooting guard.
Mabrey should not have to play the point next year. They will have multiple others that can carry the load.

Anyone know if Lili Thompson is returning?

Mabrey should not have to play the point next year. They will have multiple others that can carry the load.

Anyone know if Lili Thompson is returning?

I read an article where Muffet said she played too many games and can’t come back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT