ADVERTISEMENT

Why not ...

smitluvin

ND Expert
Sep 13, 2012
Granger, IN
Mike Sanford and Autry Denson are two of the best guys I know, and would bleed for Our Lady... I'm just curious which of you fickle bitches think that both of them should follow Kelly out the door. I'm amazed by how little football knowledge we have on here... Kelly sure as F*** isn't throwing the passes... can't anyone in hickville see the wide open receivers? Pathetic fanbase. Got a lot of blood coaching 1A, all are Catholic, and not one wants this mess. Hilarious watching d-bags asking for Les Miles.

I'm one of those guys. Denson I think has done a solid job, but what exactly has Sanford done for anyone to think he is great? Kizer hasn't improved a lick from last year after taking his first snap in a college game. If the QB coaching was good I would expect this kid to take the next step which hasn't happened in any category. Still makes bad reads at times, accuracy on short and deep balls are poor, holds onto the ball forever. And we couple that with the he fact that Zaire is useless as a backup QB all the sudden and looks completely lost like he has never taken a college snap in his life. And where is Wimbush? Kid was supposed to be the second coming and not a snap this year.

I'm tired of these "nice guy" nonsense. I don't care how nice someone is I care about how well they coach and if you are grading our QB play this year my grade for them isn't all that good. They played much better last season. We have too many nice guys and not enough good coaches. That is why we are going to be 4-8.

I don't want a RB coach or an OC that is too big of a snatch to quit after Kelly won't let him drive the car, or who watches Kelly call empty backfield on the half yard line.

Reactions: end_23
I don't want a RB coach or an OC that is too big of a snatch to quit after Kelly won't let him drive the car, or who watches Kelly call empty backfield on the half yard line.
Kelly is the greatest ever. Just ask him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT