ADVERTISEMENT

Whoever takes over at SC

scubastevefl

I've posted how many times?
Dec 9, 2006
is going to have some serious talent to work with. St. Brown and Daniels will be terrors.

Reminds me of 07 ND, hyped freshman QB and young NFL talent.

Good receivers. Merp. Been there. We didn’t do shit when we had Tate and Floyd on the same team. This is a team game.

Reactions: d1042
Football is about preparation, dedication and commitment. The S.C. staff fails in each of those
qualities. Fired or not, they will not change, they are convinced they are correct. They do not buy into preparation and work ethics.

The matter was evident late after the final S.C. score. JT Daniels, in spite of the urgent circumstance and that his team was going down-in defeat, was all smiles and giggles on the sidelines! No fire! No fight! “Smile On!”

Can you imagine if Saban or Ditka was his Coach? or Lou or Parcells? Woody would have beat him senseless with his own helmet!

and in related news (someone gets it regarding the Heltons) Tenn.
Report: Jeremy Pruitt to move on from offensive coordinator Tyson Helton “

Last edited:
hey beach: from Tenn reports. do these comments mimic those from S.C. board?
“Tennessee was never able to consistently run the football, while the passing attack relied heavily on receivers winning 50-50 balls down the sidelines. Above all else, the offensive line couldn’t protect Jarrett Guarantano.”

There is more than one way to skin a cat. All that coat & tie, yes sir no sir stuff is fine. But just because you put on a coat & tie and say yes sir & no sir? does not mean you are a disciplined football player.

As Bobby Bowden used to say "discipline is NOT wearning a coat and tie...discipline IS staying onsides in the 4th quarter when you are tired and the QB gives you the hard count"

Woody would have beat him senseless with his own helmet huh? Tell me how did the Woody Hayes era end at OSU?

And Lou? How did the last game of his coaching career end at USC?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT