ADVERTISEMENT

When is it going to happen?

You leave. You guys accepting this shit is part of the issue. Haven’t sniffed a title in my lifetime. This is not an elite program, it’s a mid tier laughing stock. A joke. Next year will be even worse. This was the one year they were close, and it was the same old shit. And post game is the same old but but but we have positive takeaways. It’s a loser mentality. Marcus showed he’s not the guy. How can you still support someone you know will never make it. Same thing happened with BK. Hopefully they don’t hold onto Marcus past this season. Go spend money on a real coach. Not an intern.
You’re clearly clueless !

When you play in three (3) playoffs for the National Championship in a ten year span, 2012 to 2022, you are not only an elite program, but you are the most elite academic and athletic program in the country !

Out of curiosity, what team do you support and root for ?
We know it’s not ND !

You’re clearly clueless !

When you play in three (3) playoffs for the National Championship in a ten year span, 2012 to 2022, you are not only an elite program, but you are the most elite academic and athletic program in the country !

Out of curiosity, what team do you support and root for ?
We know it’s not ND !
You keep drawing back on ****ing blowouts bro. Stop with the sunshine and rainbows, seriously. You can’t justify this product. 10 on the field! Heartbreak year after year. Do you enjoy losing? Last night set them back many years. Just like these upcoming losses to Duke and USC

Reactions: nd4life211
You keep drawing back on ****ing blowouts bro. Stop with the sunshine and rainbows, seriously. You can’t justify this product. 10 on the field! Heartbreak year after year. Do you enjoy losing? Last night set them back many years. Just like these upcoming losses to Duke and USC
Ohio State got blown out by a bigger margin than we did when they played Alabama

What I keep doing is reminding an anti-ND douche bag like you that Notre Dame competed at the highest levels over a recent ten year period and they did it while maintaining higher academic standards than the teams they faced.

I’m not good at predicting future outcomes, but I am good at recognizing a total anti-Notre Dame douche bag, and that would be you !

Ohio State got blown out by a bigger margin than we did when they played Alabama

What I keep doing is reminding an anti-ND douche bag like you that Notre Dame competed at the highest levels over a recent ten year period and they did it while maintaining higher academic standards than the teams they faced.

I’m not good at predicting future outcomes, but I am good at recognizing a total anti-Notre Dame douche bag, and that would be you !
Competed at the highest levels? Did I miss something. Did we compete with Bama, Georgia, any heavy weights in a meaningful game? Haven’t seen That in decades, and neither have you

Competed at the highest levels? Did I miss something. Did we compete with Bama, Georgia, any heavy weights in a meaningful game? Haven’t seen That in decades, and neither have you
Stetson Bennett spent 6 years in college, was 25 his senior year, and did not graduate from Georgia. Different world in the SEC.

Reactions: NDinNJ
YES, WE DID

We lost to Georgia on an incredibly lucky throw and catch,
We beat Clemson
We beat Oklahoma

‘’WHAT TEAM DO YOU SUPPORT AND ROOT FOR ?

ITS NOT ND, SO WHO IS IT ?

ANSWER THE QUESTION !

TELL US, HOW DO YOU QUALIFY TO PLAY IN THE CFP ?

You leave. You guys accepting this shit is part of the issue. Haven’t sniffed a title in my lifetime. This is not an elite program, it’s a mid tier laughing stock. A joke. Next year will be even worse. This was the one year they were close, and it was the same old shit. And post game is the same old but but but we have positive takeaways. It’s a loser mentality. Marcus showed he’s not the guy. How can you still support someone you know will never make it. Same thing happened with BK. Hopefully they don’t hold onto Marcus past this season. Go spend money on a real coach. Not an intern.
On the internet, anonymously criticizing people all hours of the night. I can guarantee your personal and professional life is a failure. You gotta live with that, and I get it’s excruciating. Have fun being “you”.

Unfortunately I came to that realization a while ago. Which is why i go so hard and criticize so hard. We need DRASTIC changes if we want to win at the highest level in our lifetimes again. And ND seems completely ok/satisfied/content with maintaining the status quo and doing business as usual.
Notre Dame is not going to go the route of OSU, UGA, Alabama, etc. They aren't going to bring some of the elite athletes that just want to major in football. They aren't going to have guys come to school and play football for 6 years and not graduate with a degree. They aren't going to pay recruits to come play for Notre Dame.

If that's what you want, you clearly don't understand Notre Dame and you are simply a faux fan. You are a fan of just football and not the school. I recommend you go find another school to follow, because ND isn't going to change when it comes to the above.

Notre Dame is not going to go the route of OSU, UGA, Alabama, etc. They aren't going to bring some of the elite athletes that just want to major in football. They aren't going to have guys come to school and play football for 6 years and not graduate with a degree. They aren't going to pay recruits to come play for Notre Dame.

If that's what you want, you clearly don't understand Notre Dame and you are simply a faux fan. You are a fan of just football and not the school. I recommend you go find another school to follow, because ND isn't going to change when it comes to the above.
Have you been blind to the fact that Notre Dame does all the stuff those other programs do they just do it really quietly really half-assedly and really poorly and really late?

The year we beat ou, we got destroyed by Alabama. Now, Alabama could have probably made a run in the nfl playoffs that year, but still… we did not belong. The year we beat Clemson at home, clemsons qb was on the bench injured and we made their backup look all world and damn near lost the game. We got Georgia early that year and we played lights out to stay with them and lost.

Point being, nd does not have a coaching issue. Sorry, but 28 coaches later, and it’s still the same song and dance with this program should tell us that we have a talent issue. We simply don’t have the horses to play ball with the elite.

Last night the bucks had enough elite talent on the field to keep them in the game, even though I believe overal ND is a better team this year than they are.

The bright side is, as a middle tier program and going to a 12 team playoff next year, the old guard nd fans will be thrilled and thump their chest that they are in the playoffs almost every year and continue to rack up those participation trophies.

WHAT STUFF ?
They offer the same amount of top 100 kids that those other schools do

They brought Hartman over with an nil deal

They have the FUND which is an nil collective that pays players and they entice them with that on the recruiting trail

They red shirt

They take transfers

They have many early enrollees

They make tons of academic compromises for their recruits maybe not to the same extent that some other schools do but they still do it to remain competitive

They send out offers that aren't actionable or that can be rescinded at any moment

Notre Dame has their toes in the dirty water of profit money football factory BS just like all the other super mega wealthy FBS programs at this level do despite what their propaganda may suggest

They just don't run their organization as competently as those other places do and are losing for that reason

They are also just way too passive/cheap when it comes to investing in the product. It is like going to a movie with Grandpa and him turning the car around after he walks up to the ticket window and they tell him what the current price of the movie and popcorn is.

When was the last time Notre Dame was out in front on anything football operations related? Blazing the path of the unknown?

Notre Dame made a name for itself by being that school that was out in front of everybody on marketing their product highlighting their team and killing it from a football operation standpoint for much of the 20th century. Now they are just playing catch up to everybody and have been for decades now

Last edited:
Have you been blind to the fact that Notre Dame does all the stuff those other programs do they just do it really quietly really half-assedly and really poorly and really late?
Really? Show me a student that played football for 6 years at ND and did not get a degree? Show me where ND made direct payments to a recruit to entice them to sign with ND?

Show me where Football is a major at ND, show me where basket weaving is a major at ND. You are clueless bud.

You are an idiot. You are clueless, and a keyboard warrior that clearly has zero life outside of this forum. Keep hammering away at your keyboard in your parents basement loser. Oh and Btw, F+ is still garbage.

Reactions: IrishMike409

They have the FUND which is an nil collective that pays players and they entice them with that on the recruiting trail

They red shirt

They take transfers

They make tons of academic compromises for their recruits maybe not to the same extent that some other schools do but they still do it to remain competitive

They send out offers that aren't actionable or that can be rescinded at any moment

Notre Dame has their toes in the dirty water of profit money football factory BS just like all the other super mega wealthy FBS programs at this level do despite what their propaganda may suggest

They just don't run their organization as competently as those other places do and are losing for that reason

They are also just way too passive/cheap when it comes to investing in the product. It is like going to a movie with Grandpa and him turning the car around after he walks up to the ticket window and they tell him what the current price of the movie and popcorn is.

When was the last time Notre Dame was out in front on anything football operations related? Blazing the path of the unknown?

Knute Rockne was a visionary on stuff outside of the football field too: had Notre Dame way ahead in stuff like facilities or football stadium or traveling or equipment or highlighting the program in one way or another

Rockne was a master marketer on top of being a great football coach which is why he was able to secure the best players.

None of that elite visionary football operations stuff is going on at Notre Dame right now they are playing catch up to everybody else
"The song remains the same..."

Hartman is in his 6th, he’s 24. Keep going sunshine pumper
You clearly lack reading comprehension. To take a line from Pat, Are you that Obtuse. Hartman graduated and has a degree from Wake Forest, hence the term Graduate Transfer.

Bennett spent 6 years at UGA and majored in Football because he did not complete the necessary requirements to earn a degree from Georgia. 6 years, It's different if it would have been 3 years and out on to the NFL, but 6 years at a 4 year institution and nothing to show for it. When he fizzles out of the NFL, he'll be cooking me up some smothered, covered, chunked, and diced hash browns from The Waffle House when I visit the south east.

Reactions: BGI User 756
w
You clearly lack reading comprehension. To take a line from Pat, Are you that Obtuse. Hartman graduated and has a degree from Wake Forest, hence the term Graduate Transfer.

Bennett spent 6 years at UGA and majored in Football because he did not complete the necessary requirements to earn a degree from Georgia. 6 years, It's different if it would have been 3 years and out on to the NFL, but 6 years at a 4 year institution and nothing to show for it. When he fizzles out of the NFL, he'll be cooking me up some smothered, covered, chunked, and diced hash browns from The Waffle House when I visit the south east.
why are you talking academics in a football thread? They are within a year of the same age and both played 6 seasons of football. Apples to apples

UGA earned their Nattys by being one of the best teams in the country though .. they had to go through the SEC gauntlet to get there

ND had to beat up on garden variety schlep in the ACC and NDs key rivals were down so they went untested to the playoff in 2018 and 2020

The 2012 season was a good traditional tough ND schedule but ND had unprecedented injury luck (the 2 deep suffered no real injuries during the season) and ND was in many tight games that year with some average teams
Georgia played 2 ranked teams in regular season last year. Oregon to open the season & Tennessee. Not exactly a gauntlet.

They red shirt

They take transfers

Notre Dame made a name for itself by being that school that was out in front of everybody on marketing their product highlighting their team and killing it from a football operation standpoint for much of the 20th century. Now they are just playing catch up to everybody and have been for decades now

You forgot some

ND honors 4 year scholarships whereas most don’t. ONE year at most schools

ND requires you to be a graduate student to get the 5th year (redshirt) or to transfer in

I mean, how can being a 6th year player who isn’t even on track for a bachelors exist? How can that EVER be acceptable ANYWHERE?

Reactions: BGI User 756
Georgia played 2 ranked teams in regular season last year. Oregon to open the season & Tennessee. Not exactly a gauntlet.

Georgia’s schedule a gauntlet? Lol. Sign us up! Then Chase will talk about how boring all the games are.

w

why are you talking academics in a football thread? They are within a year of the same age and both played 6 seasons of football. Apples to apples
You are low level IQ, go back and finish high school.

They offer the same amount of top 100 kids that those other schools do NO, they don’t, academics shrinks our pool considerably

They have the FUND which is an nil collective that pays players and they entice them with that on the recruiting trail Identify the fund and who controls it.

They red shirt

They take transfers Only limited, unlike the other schools

They make tons of academic compromises for their recruits maybe not to the same extent that some other schools do but they still do it to remain competitive Identify with great specificity the academic compromises that ND makes

They send out offers that aren't actionable or that can be rescinded at any moment Identify them

Notre Dame has their toes in the dirty water of profit money football factory BS just like all the other super mega wealthy FBS programs at this level do despite what their propaganda may suggest. Explain

They just don't run their organization as competently as those other places do and are losing for that reason How do you know how competently ND or any other school runs their organization ?

They are also just way too passive/cheap when it comes to investing in the product. It is like going to a movie with Grandpa and him turning the car around after he walks up to the ticket window and they tell him what the current price of the movie and popcorn is.First you accuse them of making millions, then you say they’re cheap. HOW are they cheap. Provide the specific details.

When was the last time Notre Dame was out in front on anything football operations related? Blazing the path of the unknown? ND and Swarbrick were ahead of the curve on NIL, you were just uninformed and ignorant on that issue

Notre Dame made a name for itself by being that school that was out in front of everybody on marketing their product highlighting their team and killing it from a football operation standpoint for much of the 20th century. Now they are just playing catch up to everybody and have been for decades now You’re just babbling and you’re clueless !

That’s another question !

One that begs another question, namely, can ND get an independent officiating crew absent any conference bias when playing critical games ?

What crews are going to officiate Clemson and USC ?
ACC and PAC 12

Pat, Chase is the worst poster on this forum. I question if he indeed is pro ND with all the criticism he spouts about the university. Add in the unfounded accusations, he really comes off as a hater.

Pat, Chase is the worst poster on this forum. I question if he indeed is pro ND with all the criticism he spouts about the university. Add in the unfounded accusations, he really comes off as a hater.
Worst I have ever seen. No one else is close.

And yet he will repeat his spiel endlessly.....

The year we beat ou, we got destroyed by Alabama. Now, Alabama could have probably made a run in the nfl playoffs that year, but still… we did not belong. The year we beat Clemson at home, clemsons qb was on the bench injured and we made their backup look all world and damn near lost the game. We got Georgia early that year and we played lights out to stay with them and lost.

Point being, nd does not have a coaching issue. Sorry, but 28 coaches later, and it’s still the same song and dance with this program should tell us that we have a talent issue. We simply don’t have the horses to play ball with the elite.

Last night the bucks had enough elite talent on the field to keep them in the game, even though I believe overal ND is a better team this year than they are.

The bright side is, as a middle tier program and going to a 12 team playoff next year, the old guard nd fans will be thrilled and thump their chest that they are in the playoffs almost every year and continue to rack up those participation trophies.
Stay with Pedo State. because they have won so much!

Stay with Pedo State. because they have won so much!
What does psu have to do with my post? Try again. Just because I live and have to deal with their obnoxious fan base doesn’t mean squat.

Sorry if what I said offended you but I feel it’s accurate. Have anything constructive to say response?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT