ADVERTISEMENT

When Ian Book is playing well tomorrow

TOMMY_23

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Mar 13, 2017
We all have to remember back to September when Mirer03 vehemently disagreed with switching from BW to Book.

I remember when Mirer03 was so critical of Book in the Wake game. Almost to the level of rooting against him. Sad! It’s all about an ND win.

Go Irish!

Reactions: 88ND
I thought ND was going to have to use Book and Brandon but never believed that Book would supercharge the offense like he did. Props to TOMMY_23.

We all have to remember back to September when Mirer03 vehemently disagreed with switching from BW to Book.

I remember when Mirer03 was so critical of Book in the Wake game. Almost to the level of rooting against him. Sad! It’s all about an ND win.

Go Irish!
Don't forget the laundry list of experts here who said I was crazy that BW will be replaced a few weeks into the season.

And the constant hallmark card posting of playing him somewhere like some consolation prize.

I wish BW luck. Lots of physical ability and wish him the utmost success next year wherever he lands.

I think he needs a simple offense to be effective. Problem is nobody is running an I formation two receiver set any more. I don't think he could take the punishment of a full blown option attack.

Maybe Northwestern or Stanford could use him for a year since he's graduated already and perhaps wabts to work on a second degree.

I would love to see BW stay, switch positions and be a ultra positive force, and team captain, on next years team. He seems like a great kid and a great teammate

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT